Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Lads yee will torment yerselfs with all the guessing only another two weeks for the announcement, this like waiting from someone in the government to update us on Covid all these times 🤣🤭 she’s only loving getting us all hyped up. She looks happy with all her family celebrating it must be something big 🎉🎉

Reactions: 5
Tattlers I'm in lanzarote 23 to 30 April.... I'll try log on to see the launch, but I fully intend to be knee deep in delicious swimming, delicious cycling, gorgeous over eating, dwlicioussicoussious food and especially deep on wonderful himself. (hehe)
Inclusive of my still there covid belly, my swim wear I ordered in bigger sizes because I put on weight, and loads of A Line dresses and chub rub shorts under all of the maxi dresses. Because that is real life. Also due my period to hit first couple days of holiday.
And If Trisha was just honest about such, she would have twice the following and it would be genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tattlers I'm in lanzarote 23 to 30 April.... I'll try log on to see the launch, but I fully intend to be knee deep in delicious swimming, delicious cycling, gorgeous over eating, dwlicioussicoussious food and especially deep on wonderful himself. (hehe)
Inclusive of my still there covid belly, my swim wear I ordered in bigger sizes because I put on weight, and loads of A Line dresses and chub rub shorts under all of the maxi dresses. Because that is real life. Also due my period to hit first couple days of holiday.
And If Trisha was just honest about such, she would have twice the following and it would be genuine.
Get primolut from your doc to delay the period.....life changer lol.....I'm in Majorca , leaving tomorrow for home and reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah here Trisha no body cares what day of the week you launch your new adventure there’s way worse things happening out their. If everything is ready to go with just launch the fecking thing & stop your carry on !!!!

Have a fabalous time in Lanzarote 🎉💜

She said the other day its ready to go but shes waiting for a Thursday . She's THAT lazy shes given herself another few weeks off cause she reckons shes gonna be inundated with sales and press junkets once it drops. She really does think shes like one of the Kardashians dropping a new line.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, what is she so wrecked from? Getting her photo taken?
Have. Heard. It. All.

• Haha
I actually do use that Image spf and am almost out of it but not a chance would I click her link or use her code. I’d rather pay full price.

• Haha
I actually do use that Image spf and am almost out of it but not a chance would I click her link or use her code. I’d rather pay full price.
CH’s in Tralee are doing an offer on it for 34 euro - I’ve just bought in online there

Reactions: 4
She said the other day its ready to go but shes waiting for a Thursday . She's THAT lazy shes given herself another few weeks off cause she reckons shes gonna be inundated with sales and press junkets once it drops. She really does think shes like one of the Kardashians dropping a new line.
If she is waiting for a Thursday, I wonder will it be stocked by Aldi.

There special buys come out on a Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The POSITIVITY is wearing me out even more than usual lately.
Can't something just be good? Or mixed? Just pretty content? Most people spend the vast majority of their time feeling...moderate. If they're lucky enough not to be depressed. To be so ECSTATIC and excited and delicious alllll the time is just not believable.

• Heart
The POSITIVITY is wearing me out even more than usual lately.
Can't something just be good? Or mixed? Just pretty content? Most people spend the vast majority of their time feeling...moderate. If they're lucky enough not to be depressed. To be so ECSTATIC and excited and delicious alllll the time is just not believable.

Toxic positivity I think its called.

No one, absolutely no one, is estatic all the time. Its grand to just feel grand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Toxic positivity I think its called.
No one, absolutely no one, is estatic all the time. Its grand to just feel grand.
YES! That's the term. Thank you.
And I love "it's grand to just feel grand".
Being that "up" looks exhausting and can't be real.
Plus remember happiness research stuff saying that something like winning the lotto or whatever can make you temporarily happier, and something bad will make you sad...but we end up back in our normal state after a relatively short period of time. Somewhere around grand usually.

When she was in the cafe doing delicious work on the laptop...was the no internet icon on the right hand side showing?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.