Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink blazer is nice on her, makes a change to have a bit of color on her. The constant back picture she does 🤨

Reactions: 11
Seems like her sisters and niece are constantly ' treating' her. She seems to need a lot of attention all of the time. Yes, I get it, they are delighted for her ' launch' ... but are they not being a bit premature ? Or is it their only way to appease the Mardy cow ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems like her sisters and niece are constantly ' treating' her. She seems to need a lot of attention all of the time. Yes, I get it, they are delighted for her ' launch' ... but are they not being a bit premature ? Or is it their only way to appease the Mardy cow ?
I’d say she is an emotional and behavioural basket case and her family are worn out from trying to regulate her and keep her on an even keel. The loutishness and brassy carry on of her is definitely followed by some lows and she has my sympathies for any mental health issues she has in that regard. I still think she’s an appalling liar and human being but she definitely needs some kind of intervention.

Reactions: 15
She has gotten herself a new outfit including shoes and there is some colour. Oh nope shoes are 2 years old somewhat better looking than the one's we all hate.
Is it just me that thinks she looks photo-shopped into that picture ?

Reactions: 5
Yes, I think she looks like the background is fake
Her right leg looks strange in the first pic...I also laughed at the comment about cutting a sweet potato...they are bastards to cut so if her little Fisher price knife can cut through them she will make millions...in fairness it's easy cut through a strawberry like she showed....I've often tried to hack through a sweet potato with a 12 inch bread knife and got nowhere..

Reactions: 6
The next knife she flogs "is a more of an autumn knife"!! Who the actual duck listens and believes this shite 😡

• Haha
Her right leg looks strange in the first pic...I also laughed at the comment about cutting a sweet potato...they are bastards to cut so if her little Fisher price knife can cut through them she will make millions...in fairness it's easy cut through a strawberry like she showed....I've often tried to hack through a sweet potato with a 12 inch bread knife and got nowhere..
Sweet potatoes and turnips are impossible with every knife!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously her example of the knife cutting bread is a baguette… not to be fair to her she did cut a boiled egg with it the other day… she was going into mitchelstown last night in case anybody wanted to buy some… she was prob selling them out of the boot of the car in a car park!! God help us she’s pathetic

• Haha
The knife content on her page is painfully agonisingly boring. I'm tempted to buy a set so I can gouge my eyes out.

How long does she think people who followed her for weight loss are going to tune in to day after day of things being sliced with a knife?

• Haha
I see siobhan o'hagan is even giving the knives a shout out now - speaks volumes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see siobhan o'hagan is even giving the knives a shout out now - speaks volumes
Shiv who famously takes advantage of her 3rd world surroundings and has all her food down to individual cups of coffee sent by deliveroo? Who famously can't cook? That Shiv?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bread cutting goes through me, the noise of it and it just looks all wrong. I can’t explain what I mean exactly but it’s hard to watch. Also, no mention of food, steps, exercise since the knife arrival, not good!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The bread cutting goes through me, the noise of it and it just looks all wrong. I can’t explain what I mean exactly but it’s hard to watch. Also, no mention of food, steps, exercise since the knife arrival, not good!
Its the effort isn’t it? It shouldn’t take 2-3 goes at 2-3 angles to cut a simple roll. A decent knife would just slice through the middle of the roll and that’s it. When I searched them on Ali baba (the main site that Chinese tit comes from with the huns) the most she paid for Them is €3 a pair and that’s with her logo on. Obviously the box would have cost a bit more but not if done cheaply aswell. So €30 a box is still a massive profit and this an post fee is nonsense she could have set up a buisness account with GLS or DPD temporarily- I can go online today and send a parcel as a normal Joe soap with GLS for €6.50. Surely sendin in bulk as a new biz they would do a deal. She’s lazy and greedy

Reactions: 6
Off to Aldi to get turnips, as per tattles request 😉 I cannot get over the muck under her nails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.