Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you just know that when this brand does eventually drop shes gonna spend every feckin post bleatin on about how she cant believe shes done it and shes so proud to be following her dream ( even tho she herself said last week that she hadnt actually finalised what her idea fpr a company was until the week before) Shes like a child of 8 u ask what they want to be when they grow up.

Reactions: 13
That has to be one of the shitest logos I've ever seen. 10 mins in Microsoft paint and I would have done better.

Reactions: 17
A room spray: SWEAT by Trisha 🤢
Socks by Trisha (for the gym)
Sausages by Trisha (as inspired by the Garryvoe hotel and the tag line is "won't make you ill")
Sunnies by Trisha ("in all mad sizes and shapes lads")

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to have had the logo for a while as it's already on her website, so I wonder is that an indication that the new venture is close to her current offerings?

She is going into that gym for a bit of messing and craic.It really showed today,the pt chasing her with a stick..axe murderers in prison get an hour a day to stroll around the yard for exercise,doesnt mean they get anything done...i'd she there are PTs in Cork who are rolling their eyes at this pt and the non-progress shes making with her client.
Does she ever eat fruit?A takeaway coffee and snack from a cafe seems like unnecessary calories...she is on a high at the moment with the launch...but when this dies down I'd say expect another few "my scalp was itching and I couldn't sleep" stories.

Reactions: 14
She is going into that gym for a bit of messing and craic.It really showed today,the pt chasing her with a stick..axe murderers in prison get an hour a day to stroll around the yard for exercise,doesnt mean they get anything done...i'd she there are PTs in Cork who are rolling their eyes at this pt and the non-progress shes making with her client.
Does she ever eat fruit?A takeaway coffee and snack from a cafe seems like unnecessary calories...she is on a high at the moment with the launch...but when this dies down I'd say expect another few "my scalp was itching and I couldn't sleep" stories.
She really seems to have totally abandoned any attempt to manage her weight at all. We haven't had a reset in ages and she had some answer about not chasing a number on the scale recently too. Her phrasing at the time struck me a bit like HAES, as if losing would be about vanity and she's not morbidly obese.
I've yo-yoed a ton over the years, but it would be exceptionally unusual for me to be getting a cafe snack after the gym even in a chubbier phase. You know you're going so you pack a snack. Even if it's a protein bar or whatever. Most people who have done a weight loss programme will know that planning trumps willpower!

Reactions: 4
That footage from behind- her leggings are fooking see through is the bigger problem than her belly.

Why would she watch that back and still upload it?

99% of women would not want to be filmed in that position, what was she thinking. Its not "body positivity" it's undignified and frankly gruesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That footage from behind- her leggings are fooking see through is the bigger problem than her belly.

Why would she watch that back and still upload it?

99% of women would not want to be filmed in that position, what was she thinking. Its not "body positivity" it's undignified and frankly gruesome.
It’s really awful one way to cry for more attention !!!!!

Reactions: 3
Bytl is a clothing brand in USA, also wonder if it Sets and something to do with eyebrows as she loves them or sets and it's clothing. She cold also just have it with an S as a fake name and change it on Instagram afterwards!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.