Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone needs some amount of cardio, for sure, but the exercises she does would help to build muscle. Muscle burns more calories at rest than other tissues, so theoretically, by increasing her muscle mass, she would be increasing her resting metabolism, which is of huge benefit. Her 5k walks would be plenty cardio, alongside her resistance sessions
Her 5km walks ?! 😂😂😂
She needs serious cardio, where zone minutes clock up. Resistance can wait till she drops around 6 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally I think the gym is a waste of time for weight loss. Especially if you hate it. That’s just another battle. Weight loss should be enjoyable when it is something beneficial to your health. She’d do some much better with yoga or Pilates as I think it is so good for your mind as well as body. Or walking for longer but at as easier pace instead of killing herself. And To enjoy being outside. Mindset is everything.

Reactions: 7
I lost 10 stone doing no cardio but walking but with proper weight training..,no jumping on boxes…her knees must be completely destroyed from the sheer force of attempting high intensity constantly it’s absolute the worst type of exercise she could do right now. Focusing on compound exercises with progressive weights would be the best bet. However nutrition is 90 percent of the results and as she is clearly chopping 10,000 calories of chocolate a day with her shite knives and binge eating the entire lot exercise is pointless!

Reactions: 17
The more claps or slaps in a video, the more crazy she is.
Kept slapping the duvet tonight, little eye contact.
I'm so so so sick of her bullshit. I kinda want to buy her 21 day reset book and send it to her with a note saying "I know you wrote it, but have you ever read it"
She had a story up showing some of the book that a follower had shared.. The language is so basic. That editor and publishing house should hang their head in shame.

Reactions: 11
I lost 10 stone doing no cardio but walking but with proper weight training..,no jumping on boxes…her knees must be completely destroyed from the sheer force of attempting high intensity constantly it’s absolute the worst type of exercise she could do right now. Focusing on compound exercises with progressive weights would be the best bet. However nutrition is 90 percent of the results and as she is clearly chopping 10,000 calories of chocolate a day with her shite knives and binge eating the entire lot exercise is pointless!
This x1000.
Low intensity cardio works really well, and possibly less risky in terms of the inevitable drop in metabolic rate when you lose weight (it drops anyway because smaller body, but Biggest Loser participants dropped even more than expected after strict diet and high intensity).
Have lost some weight over the past year too. VERY much diet, with mostly low intensity but at most moderate cardio. Had a strength base so resistance training was mostly just to maintain it. Zero balls were thrown.
They tried selling that thing about muscle burning more calories etc for years, but in reality seems to make very little difference - maybe 50 calories a day. But muscle good for general health, your bones, looking "toned" when you've taken the fat off.

Reactions: 5
She needs to be in a a calorie deficit to lose weight. That deficit will mostly be created by reducing calories. Then, exercise will help increase that a small bit and also, good for body, mind and heart health especially with cardio.
She seems to think the gym will create that deficit and it won’t be enough
It’s food. Always always always and I say this as an overweight person who has lost and gained a Trisha in my lifetime
I am back counting calories and in the gym and in the right head space to get into better shape right now but it’s hard to stay here.
Trisha is not in control and hasn’t been for ages and those dreadful gym sessions are doing her zero favours
I am going to say it again, she is hard to watch, hard to listen to and needs communications training. She is a business owner now she says, so time to act professionally and we have moved on from “poor Trisha”, stop the manic unprepared stories and smarten up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to be in a a calorie deficit to lose weight. That deficit will mostly be created by reducing calories. Then, exercise will help increase that a small bit and also, good for body, mind and heart health especially with cardio.
She seems to think the gym will create that deficit and it won’t be enough
It’s food. Always always always and I say this as an overweight person who has lost and gained a Trisha in my lifetime
I am back counting calories and in the gym and in the right head space to get into better shape right now but it’s hard to stay here.
Trisha is not in control and hasn’t been for ages and those dreadful gym sessions are doing her zero favours
I am going to say it again, she is hard to watch, hard to listen to and needs communications training. She is a business owner now she says, so time to act professionally and we have moved on from “poor Trisha”, stop the manic unprepared stories and smarten up!
100%!
And I work out. I used to think it had to be hard workouts too. But, in retrospect, that just probably made me hungrier! At the moment, if I go back to running etc it will be as part of a maintenance programme. And similarly - have gained and lost over and over and over. Hoping this time sticks.

Losing battle trying to use exercise anyway. I get my steps in because I have a sedentary job so it probably helps a bit, and because bodies are supposed to be active. I do more moderate exercise a few times a week to get my heart rate slightly up. I keep up resistance training for my bones and so I'm not weak. But it's more important to try not to keep eating when I'm not actually hungry. The biggest challenge!!

(Ancient video - just came to mind because I used to follow those guys and even met some of them at a thing in Toronto. Fairly down to earth)

What kills me is this screaming and high fiving anytime she does something she ‘couldn’t do’ previously. Alright Usain Bolt it’s not a bleeping personal best Olympic record like leave it out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would anyone put a box of knives on a bookshelf? Who are these fools

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone put a box of knives on a bookshelf? Who are these fools

It really does clash with the "so handy you can have one at home and at the office" vibe she's going for. Dopes are hardly going to store an empty box on the shelf?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say in all the years I have worked in an office I have never once felt the need to have a work knife. And if I did need a knife for any reason I would find one in the well equipped break room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have to say in all the years I have worked in an office I have never once felt the need to have a work knife. And if I did need a knife for any reason I would find one in the well equipped break room.
You've never needed a work knife? I'm shocked, it's one of my daily essentials, I've been known to roar around the office 'who borrowed my work knife?' that's why I bought 4 sets of Sharp Vol. 1 just to be on the safe side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You've never needed a work knife? I'm shocked, it's one of my daily essentials, I've been known to roar around the office 'who borrowed my work knife?' that's why I bought 4 sets of Sharp Vol. 1 just to be on the safe side
THIS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
You can't out train a bad diet.

That is one thing which has never been questioned in weight loss.

Just stop Trisha. CBT. Learn some coping mechanisms. Focus on your diet. Its the thing you never tall about.

Reactions: 10

Just stop Trisha. CBT. Learn some coping mechanisms. Focus on your diet. Its the thing you never tall about.
100% this. I had my ass handed to me about my weight by a consultant in cuh who was right when she said diet for weight loss and exercise for fitness. I was a similar-ish size to Trasha and the consultant was a cracker - she really went to town on me about my weight but in a caring and supportive way. Total tough love moment. She wrote me out an exercise plan (I wasn’t actually in the hospital for anything weight related 🤣) and was like ‘I don’t accept this (my weight) for you - this isn’t going to be your life’. One of the best doctors I ever met. Trasha would do well with some tough love in her life at this point.

Reactions: 16

She has no interest in either it’s all fakeness for the gram, if she really wanted to lose weight that would be her main focus. Now she has her new business venture selling crappy knifes in a box . Even her personal trainer must see no change but I guess she’s making money off Trisha all these months !!

Reactions: 6
100% this. I had my ass handed to me about my weight by a consultant in cuh who was right when she said diet for weight loss and exercise for fitness. I was a similar-ish size to Trasha and the consultant was a cracker - she really went to town on me about my weight but in a caring and supportive way. Total tough love moment. She wrote me out an exercise plan (I wasn’t actually in the hospital for anything weight related 🤣) and was like ‘I don’t accept this (my weight) for you - this isn’t going to be your life’. One of the best doctors I ever met. Trasha would do well with some tough love in her life at this point.
Who was that, if you don't mind me asking? Only curious because I used to work there and she sounds fantastic so wondering if I know her.

This is going to be my new mantra for maintenance:
‘I don’t accept this (my weight) for you - this isn’t going to be your life’

I just watched her stories from yesterday. She says she feels so strong and so fit. She's totally delusional. I can't watch the gym videos without feeling like she's going to have a heart attack!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.