Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who has constructive criticism about her is labelled as some kind of fat shamer trying to attack her mental health. Enabling her with her bullshit is more detrimental to her mental health than constructively calling her out on it.

I don’t dislike her because she’s heavy, or she’s loud, or because she’s trying to carve out a career as an instahun. I dislike her because she is an out and out liar and a fraud, scraping a living off the backs of genuine people who try and be supportive to her. She’s the foodie version of an alcoholic and her supporters might aswell be saying ‘ah just come out for the one drink….g’wan’
Exactly this people that followed her in the beginning were genuinely following her because of her success. But as time has gone on we all began to see how she was making a living from lying. I can't stand her at all and it is because of the lying. I cannot see why she cannot come on and do a live when she is having a bad day and eating all around her and just say it as it is. I would have a lot more respect for her. But once she began with the photoshopping and facetuning that was it for me. But what really put me off her was all the lying about the 20k steps. She no more did that month of walking than I did but yet she got away with it. Not an honest bone in her body and she gets away with it because everything negative or constructive is seen as bullying or harassment or fat shaming. Can't wait till the day the bubble bursts for all these Instahuns. Greed and fame and money has made them into a horrible bunch of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's a denim dress she's wearing open qs a top. She looks unwell. Very swollen around the face. You'd honestly take her to be late 40s.

Reactions: 5
I agree it is soooo gross and I have zero respect amount any gym/PT that allows it. The gym she goes to had up that a launch is coming....I wonder is it with Trisha.
This is why I don't go to the gym anymore. I was born with a condition that meant my arches fell as a child. After years of pain and expensive shoes I found a physio that really helped me. She advised me to build up the muscles in my feet by exercising barefooted. I have done it for yesrs now and no longer have an ache or pain.
I am lucky to live in the country where I can jog around a field with no shoes on but before when I attended a gym and used the treadmill with clean socks, the looks I got😥. People can be so bloody judgmental. Believe it or not, it's actually healthier to exercise barefooted. It's better for your feet. We are a society obsessed with germs and cleanliness and view everyone as germ banks. Please just consider this.
Lots of sports, martial arts in particular, involve people exercising bare footed, my children are doing it years now and have never had an issue with infections. Just my tuppence worth, I don't know trishas trainer but perhaps she's seen benefits to barefoot training with her clients.

Reactions: 6
This is why I don't go to the gym anymore. I was born with a condition that meant my arches fell as a child. After years of pain and expensive shoes I found a physio that really helped me. She advised me to build up the muscles in my feet by exercising barefooted. I have done it for yesrs now and no longer have an ache or pain.
I am lucky to live in the country where I can jog around a field with no shoes on but before when I attended a gym and used the treadmill with clean socks, the looks I got😥. People can be so bloody judgmental. Believe it or not, it's actually healthier to exercise barefooted. It's better for your feet. We are a society obsessed with germs and cleanliness and view everyone as germ banks. Please just consider this.
Lots of sports, martial arts in particular, involve people exercising bare footed, my children are doing it years now and have never had an issue with infections. Just my tuppence worth, I don't know trishas trainer but perhaps she's seen benefits to barefoot training with her clients.
Any idea if they sanitise the space in the gym after the barefooted person has worked out ?

Personally, and I can only speak for myself I find it disgusting. The trainer has walked in to god knows what on the roads and pavements and then Trisha comes in and walks on the same area barefooted as those dirty shoes, never mind sweaty feet 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Any idea if they sanitise the space in the gym after the barefooted person has worked out ?

Personally, and I can only speak for myself I find it disgusting. The trainer has walked in to god knows what on the roads and pavements and then Trisha comes in and walks on the same area barefooted as those dirty shoes, never mind sweaty feet 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I used a gym where people were commonly barefoot or in socks before, but it had a strict no outdoor shoes policy too. Felt different to just going barefoot in a huge public gym with who knows what on the floor! I sometimes went barefoot, but more often wore barefoot shoes (I liked Merrell ones best, never quite got into those Vibrams and couldn't use any of them for running). Podiatrist I went to before actually recommended *not* going barefoot too much. I suspect at this age I need the arch support...

Reactions: 4
I totally agree with you about barefeet being better, but there's a big difference between wearing socks and not. If I saw someone wearing socks exercising or on a treadmill I might double check to see I was seeing things correctly but ultimately wouldn't have an issue with it. If I saw someone with bare feet on a treadmill or running around my gym, I'd be having a word with the management. Bare feet get sweaty and disgusting quickly.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen Trishas hand nails when cooking ‘live’ & they were filthy,so I don’t hold out much hope for her feet 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She was 34 a couple of weeks ago.
Greetings from the Canaries. So many beautiful plus sized men and women about the place, letting it all hang out enjoying their lives, getting a tan and a swim. Nobody looks bleeping twice.
Thought of Trisha walking around in that bleeping wetsuit. Groan.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.