Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think the product will be sold through Aldi as a special buy. Aldi opens at 8/9am. Thursday is a special buy day.

Reactions: 6
She’s a slob.
A lazy slob who conned people.
Conned us all with book 1 but still conning innocent people with book 2. Now a brand? Of what! Your cooking is like frying dog tit and putting parsley on it. You’re filthy with the dirty & wear black mourning for yourself to be noticed by Johnny B. That’s if you’re not manually adjusting fit bit steps and lying for people donating to charity on your behalf!
Unless your brand is advice on how to con people it’s already a lie.
Games up big Trish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Beat the bulge still????Like Putin telling the world he hopes and prays for world peace....

Honestly I got a laugh today from her stories..."Im sick of drip feeding the countdowns"😂😂😂😂😂
Hello it's your product you're launching to the world and it was your idea to start a countdown...is she slow???She has to be slow...
It's like Ed Sheeran announcing a new album and saying "duck it I'm sick of promoting the bleeping thing" on camera...she is such a liability...

Reactions: 17
'I took to the bed for the day'......
24 hours later....'these last few days have been busy busy busy i havent stopped'. Isnt she just back from a hol with the fam. After a hol 2 weeks before. Amd 2 weeks before that. After Thursday she ll need a month off. What's the bet she's another week or weekend away within weeks of the launch. You hear of ppl having their own business and going years without a weekend off. She has to go away for a week if she does 2 corporate zoom calls in 2 days.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s a slob.
A lazy slob who conned people.
Conned us all with book 1 but still conning innocent people with book 2. Now a brand? Of what! Your cooking is like frying dog tit and putting parsley on it. You’re filthy with the dirty & wear black mourning for yourself to be noticed by Johnny B. That’s if you’re not manually adjusting fit bit steps and lying for people donating to charity on your behalf!
Unless your brand is advice on how to con people it’s already a lie.
Games up big Trish.
Slob by Trisha Lewis 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still think the product will be sold through Aldi as a special buy. Aldi opens at 8/9am. Thursday is a special buy day.
I think you’re right, if it’s something middle aisle worthy then Aldi is where it’ll be. Although I’m also inclined to think that she’s just not well known enough for Aldi to be doing that. She’s a nobody to the wider population, she’s no neven maguire.

Reactions: 3
I think you’re right, if it’s something middle aisle worthy then Aldi is where it’ll be. Although I’m also inclined to think that she’s just not well known enough for Aldi to be doing that. She’s a nobody to the wider population, she’s no neven maguire.

It'd be very strange for a "surprise" launch at Aldi - the middle aisle is built on advertising and hype so I dont think it'll be a case of "my product is in Aldi today transformers" - I can't think of a single product like that. Also it'd cost her too much to have Aldi involved, she'll want as much as she can get out of it herself.

Reactions: 9
It'd be very strange for a "surprise" launch at Aldi - the middle aisle is built on advertising and hype so I dont think it'll be a case of "my product is in Aldi today transformers" - I can't think of a single product like that. Also it'd cost her too much to have Aldi involved, she'll want as much as she can get out of it herself.
Agreed. This will be something that will probably sell out by her hoodwinked followers. Quick kill needed because she couldn't get away with book 3.

Reactions: 10
Yonks ago Trisha used to use a particular knife for her cooking demos, it was a small sharp one and she used to out up a phone number of a local shop that sold them, wonder has she went her own way with that? A knife in a box?

Reactions: 9
Yonks ago Trisha used to use a particular knife for her cooking demos, it was a small sharp one and she used to out up a phone number of a local shop that sold them, wonder has she went her own way with that? A knife in a box?
Yep… I’m sticking with- Sharp by Trisha Lewis
Knives in a box

Reactions: 4
Oh ffs if it's knives in a box it'll just show they'll do anything for money.

Reactions: 5
Can't see how it could be aldi related when they often do their own Ernesto knives, fine knives too. I can't see how anything kitchen related isn't in direct competition with her aldi work really.
Her comment box is gone too so I can only hope she's getting some shite.

The pot noodle eating fucks who do adore her... Not sure they will buy knives. Books maybe, it made them feel they were doing something.

Kinda want to send flowers to her house for Thursday and say "Congrats on the new con from all at Tattle"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it doesn't begin with s maybe it's a journal for tracking resets...

• Haha
Can't see how it could be aldi related when they often do their own Ernesto knives, fine knives too. I can't see how anything kitchen related isn't in direct competition with her aldi work really.
Her comment box is gone too so I can only hope she's getting some shite.

The pot noodle eating fucks who do adore her... Not sure they will buy knives. Books maybe, it made them feel they were doing something.

Kinda want to send flowers to her house for Thursday and say "Congrats on the new con from all at Tattle"
“pot noodle eating fucks” killed me… 😂😂😂

I’ll throw in a few quid for the flowers! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to laugh at her grid post about the non alco drink and how they ll be at Wellfest as will she. Then she says ' I'll be cooking then i'll be over in the liars Lyres tent' . On the irony Trisha. Right place for ya.

• Haha
Did she say the s in the name was just temporary until the launch? Or maybe I'm imagining it.
Yes she said that. Said the "s" stood for something to be revealed

I've said this a while back. Especially as Aldi only care that she is popular and free PR as she gets so much attention

Reactions: 2
Trisha has always been a rip off merchant who couldnt come up with her own concept or product in a million years . In the same way she tries to allude to the Charlotte Tilbury motif in her branding all along i figure she ll do likewise with this and just copy some celeb product. So i did a bit of random guessing and if the box she is using in what shes shown so far is gonna be what the tatt comes in I came up with 'Molly Maes Curler Bundle'. Exact same packaging. Basically that cheapo set you buy for your Husbands niece at 5 to 6 on a christmas eve. Check it out !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trisha has always been a rip off merchant who couldnt come up with her own concept or product in a million years . In the same way she tries to allude to the Charlotte Tilbury motif in her branding all along i figure she ll do likewise with this and just copy some celeb product. So i did a bit of random guessing and if the box she is using in what shes shown so far is gonna be what the tatt comes in I came up with 'Molly Maes Curler Bundle'. Exact same packaging. Basically that cheapo set you buy for your Husbands niece at 5 to 6 on a christmas eve. Check it out !
Bloody hell, that ain't cheap - I'm finding around €150 approx 😲. ..God, if it's something like that I really hope her idiot followers let her down big time!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.