Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
Is she slow or what … earlier she said she spent yesterday in bed and regretted not getting up and out for her delicious walk and now she’s saying she’s been so busy but it’s so fantastic… she can’t keep up with her lies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

caramelsq

VIP Member
So those knives are sharp, I have one. I bought it last year in a little shop that sold all sorts of kitchen and home stuff
It was maybe €7
Who needs a box? Such a waste
Underwhelmed

BananaCat

Her entire family are awful, horrible people!
Not to mention complete melts!

Two of the sisters used to run a pub in Mitchelstown & when Limerick failed to win a GAA match they lost the plot!

Couldn't handle it & kicked out loads of the Cork supporters who were their loyal customers!!

• Wow
  • Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I can't understand the dichotomy between what she readily shows on camera versus what she never speaks about or shows evidence of elsewhere. She has no problem showing us her gee (or where it's meant to be anyway) yet she never addresses or shows how it got there. Yes she every few months alludes to the binge eating when it suits the narrative and justifies her not losing weight but you never see her so much as having a bag of chips. You never see her getting a takeaway or milling into a kebab . But we know she isnt the size she is eating aldi popcorn and turkey sausages. You'd have sympathy for her at least if she was honest and showed that battle. Instead its all lies and huge omissions of what her actual eating habits are. Total fraud.

Heffalump

VIP Member
I thought the bytl stood for bottle, but in fairness, by Trisha Lewis makes more sense.
If it's STYLED by Trisha Lewis I will actually throw up my appendix or something. There are herbs hiding from her. She couldn't style a block of cheese.
She's such a pain in the hoop. In other news period arrived today so I'll be all good for holidays on the 23rd.

• Haha
  • Wow

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
'I took to the bed for the day'......
24 hours later....'these last few days have been busy busy busy i havent stopped'. Isnt she just back from a hol with the fam. After a hol 2 weeks before. Amd 2 weeks before that. After Thursday she ll need a month off. What's the bet she's another week or weekend away within weeks of the launch. You hear of ppl having their own business and going years without a weekend off. She has to go away for a week if she does 2 corporate zoom calls in 2 days.

• Wow

Heffalump

VIP Member
Anybody else reckon she was on the beer last night and horsed a box of fags back and that's why we haven't seen her yet to tell us that the break was just gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Just chilling with family and the kids and the beach and the sea air, just delicious and how her soul is full and it was just all delicious.... Because she absolutely ruined herself last night and hoovered up the brekkie buffet....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Iris2020

VIP Member
I have to say in all the years I have worked in an office I have never once felt the need to have a work knife. And if I did need a knife for any reason I would find one in the well equipped break room.

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
Not only am I completely unimpressed with these but also, why would you use a serrated knife to cut raw meat? Surely one with a straight edge would be better? Now I'm no chef but tbh I thought these were two small bread knives when I saw them first

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Its not gonna be knives. The Trisha die hards are not foodies. They're the type of people who have a knife block they got free with 20 litres of petrol. They use a bread knife to cut veg. They use their paws to cut eggs. I'm into my knives. I spend money on individual knives for individual jobs. But even then I'm not stupid enough to buy a set simply cause someone puts their name on it. And do u think any knife brand worth their salt would want Trisha 'cheesie wedges' Lewis on their books? Also insurance wise I'd say there would be too many expensive hoops to jump through to put ur name to Knives. This will be something lightweight that she can post from her bed for next 5 years. Something like a journal espousing daily life affirmations and telling you ur lazy but wonderful and a sleep mask and a scented candle (incorporating the sisters business) to encourage good sleep and her water bottle cause sure why not shes done it already.

• Haha

Heffalump

VIP Member
That has to be one of the shitest logos I've ever seen. 10 mins in Microsoft paint and I would have done better.

Heffalump

VIP Member
Can't see how it could be aldi related when they often do their own Ernesto knives, fine knives too. I can't see how anything kitchen related isn't in direct competition with her aldi work really.
Her comment box is gone too so I can only hope she's getting some shite.

The pot noodle eating fucks who do adore her... Not sure they will buy knives. Books maybe, it made them feel they were doing something.

Kinda want to send flowers to her house for Thursday and say "Congrats on the new con from all at Tattle"

• Haha

Cantkeephermouthshut

I didnt wanna take a pic today cos I thought it would look a bit suspicious. She was absolutely LORDING the attention and looked disappointed when she walked by our table that we didn't bat an eyelid towards her.

She looked completely out of place at it. I'm all for body positivity but there's a line between body positivity and obesity which is detrimental to one's health. She looked quite uncomfortable she has to lean back to be able to walk

• Wow
  • Sad

Lovelula

VIP Member
I currently look like the first picture...its called lying in bed looking at your phone with an angle that gives you a double chin.....

The second pic is photo shopped...
Theres been no physical transformation so she tries to approach it from the self worth and feeling fit angle which I'm not buying either.She hasn't gone through years of therapy and addressed her addiction.We know she still struggles mentally.its bad when a sister home on a much wanted holiday has to get out of bed at 6am to accompany her to the gym,shes regressing there too.she is a con liar fraud all the way if someone told me they were inspired by her I would laugh in their face.
Someone commented that she will leave a legacy noone can match..??shes not Nelson Mandela.

Unless she means selling 2 weight loss books while gaining weight...she'll leave a legacy there alright.

• Heart

Bluegreek

Who even speaks like that. She's praising a hotel's breakfast and the bar she sets is that 'look ye won't vom afterward'.
It's not like she got to that size being fussy about what food she puts in her delicate tummy either.
I think that statment tells a lot more than she intended. To me she means that she enjoyed it even though she was hungover and ill. Saw her this morning as I was sitting in the local cafe having a cappuccino with my mother. She got a take away coffee and something else. She was sitting in her car scoffing it and posting on insta. She's huge and not winning any battle. She's doing very well for herself out of it though, nice car and the best of clothes. But at the back of it all living a lie must be soul destroying.

• Wow

itsme!1983

I lost 10 stone doing no cardio but walking but with proper weight training..,no jumping on boxes…her knees must be completely destroyed from the sheer force of attempting high intensity constantly it’s absolute the worst type of exercise she could do right now. Focusing on compound exercises with progressive weights would be the best bet. However nutrition is 90 percent of the results and as she is clearly chopping 10,000 calories of chocolate a day with her shite knives and binge eating the entire lot exercise is pointless!

Lila 1984

I think at this stage she is just fooling herself. She cannot lose the weight unaided. I'm sure some company would sponsor her to get a gastric band. She is just embarrassing herself with all these resets. She will develop some serious health complications and end up in an early grave.

• Sad

Iris2020

VIP Member
Only thing is she is neither a celebrity or a chef. I would class her as a kitchen hand looking at the dishes she throws together.

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Does she have any representation or has she done any media training? It would benefit her hugely. I dont know what but she seems very rough around the edges and unpolished compared to most trying to forge a career in the public. Maybe it'd a lack of formal education or life experience or staying working in that restaurant for 20 ro 30 or however many years she says but she could do with some kind of finishing school! I'd say Nevan Maguire is shitting himself today 😂😂

• Haha