Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
So I think it’s the nail polish she has on that’s really off putting. I looked up images of chefs chopping veg (sad I know) and not one has polish, or if they do, it’s a really pale pink or clear. I would assume a chef wouldn’t wear polish in case it would chip off into the food.
She should have gottenher nails done, a tiny bit of length would have helped the look

It's extremely unprofessional - with her 200 years of kitchen experience the thing you're taught on day 1 in any kitchen is nail polish, gel nails, acrylics etc are absolutely verboten because no one needs their dish garnished with chipped Sally Hansen so it just looks piss poor in any element of food prep.

The more I see and hear of her the more I wonder how the hell she was in Jacobs so long

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Donegal

Chatty Member
How in under Jesus is she not in agony with the bottoms rammed up her vagina and cutting her in two 🤯
It's not rammed up her vagina, it's "just" cutting her apron belly in half at that point. It looks like her arse is on backwards.

• Haha

Angiedunnit

I know I'm like a broken record but Jesus Christ there's no need to permanently have the gunt on display. Literally all she needs to do is replace the skintight short tops with skater dresses and she'd look miles better. I can't get my head around it

Lovelula

VIP Member
The comment section on her grid post of people guessing what it is...
"TV show"
"Walking routes down your way"
"Your own restaurant in Kildare Village" 😂😂😂

I think we're giving her too much credit altogether...its probably only something small and shit...she got the hair and makeup done by local girls and did the shoot at home?If this was a big launch shed be above in Dublin paying top dollar for a proper shoot...the walk of her is the stamp of me on a Saturday night when I'm making my way from the pub to the chipper...dont mess with me vibes.
Her dad is the exact same...he throws the gut out like that when he walks...fair play to them I suppose they wont ever need confidence coaching....

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Beat the bulge still????Like Putin telling the world he hopes and prays for world peace....

Honestly I got a laugh today from her stories..."Im sick of drip feeding the countdowns"😂😂😂😂😂
Hello it's your product you're launching to the world and it was your idea to start a countdown...is she slow???She has to be slow...
It's like Ed Sheeran announcing a new album and saying "fuck it I'm sick of promoting the fucking thing" on camera...she is such a liability...

Ear4anose

She just needs to admit that she isn't transforming and does not even want to. I mean seriously WHY are people still supporting her. Below is a pic (2018 on left) and on the right is from her video promotional when they took this pic. She is bigger now!!!. I just wish she would admit she doesn't want to lose weight and close the transformation page and stop with the bullshit talks etc etc. If our corporate office book her again I will lose it.

Attachments

• Wow

Heffalump

VIP Member
Yes but did you ever think it is in the interest of a pharmaceutical company to have us all actually succeed at being healthy!. Trisha is a perfect roll model for big pharma.
Did you leave out the word "not", not in their interest? Well maybe for general punters yeah,buy more drugs, yay. But this is for their employees.
She's a role model alright, hot chicken fillet roll model.
Badum Tish!
I also work in another big pharma in Cork, I know all too well how they want us employees to be our best and healthiest, and have a great work life balance, but also work extra hours, be available at all times and basically make you want to torch the place whilst working under exceptional pressure. It's all just big pharma employee propaganda. Throw money at it while your people slowly die inside. Anyhow. Tangent.

Again, it's the BeKind movement gone too far. Yeah let's bring on this fucking uainseach who you wouldn't fit inside a fiat 500 to tell US how to eat better or cook better or wear black or something.

You would not bring your kids to learn a new sport from a massively failed coach, you would not buy a car from a business with a rough garage or who couldn't get their own cars passed the NCT, why the fuck would you pay Trisha Lewis to look after your lunch.
She's a disgraceful stupid woman.
Gonna be some serious meltdowns between now and Thursday.

I can't wait. Again, I will never pity or feel sorry for her, the only arse hole that keeps touching the electric fence here is Trisha.
Wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
She should stop showing her family so much. The children too. They are not hers to share.
Focus on the transformation woman. Get back to your roots.
Talk about packing healthy snacks for the beach. Or that you had an idea cream and fish and chips but it was worth it. Etc

• Heart

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Hello & welcome to Tattle….
Just a heads up, Trisha advertises herself in a 12/14 in her outfits. Her idea of sizing is all over the place. So no doubt she has a peewee Herman vibrator, if at all!!!
Nobody is shaming anyone who is large & in charge, own it ffs👍

Ah here, I contribute to her threads on the regular and know she's a shyster with the nonsense she's at. Love Tattle for the most part but hate that it has a terrible similarity to the instahuns where any input contrary to the narrative is seen as being the person themselves, their family, or a Stan or something like the instahuns and their default cry of "haters".

She lies, she's a cheat, has a neck like a jockeys bollocks, is clearly still dealing with a lot of unresolved psychological issues towards food attitudes and habits... but I can't find the notion of someone her size not being able to find her neither regions funny, soz!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Oh my Christ, these 2 knives are just Volume 1 according to her, so there's obviously a full collection coming, she'll probably release in stages. And then at Xmas do one box with the whole collection🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Parklady

Couldn't believe it yesterday when I saw that it was knives Trisha was selling. Two knives, the exact same - what planet is she on.

If Trisha is to succeed long term, she needs to pay some advisors or agents for their expertise. I doubt any market research was done, who needs 2 small knives- one for the office for feck sake 🤔 she needs some to help her professionalise her whole offering, from what she wears when doing events to how delivers on camera & business end. Though I fear she knows it all and won't pay anyone to advise.

This time i am unfollowing

• Heart

The Menace

I'd say JML are shitting themselves now. Sweet baby Jesus. The countdown for the launch of knives. I've seen it all now.

• Haha

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
She’s a ghoul… actually losing the run of herself… she says she would collaborate with Marco Pierre white , Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver … get a grip Trisha they wouldn’t have you cleaning their pans… you’d be better off collaborating with a basic cook book

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
I'm questioning how I have gotten through my entire adult life to this point in time and survived without having an autumn knife in my kitchen is this knife used just for the Autumn months or just used for Autumn fruits and vegetables so many questions that need answering. I'm baffled I mean should I have spring summer and winter knives aswell. I mean the vegatable knife I have has served me well for almost 30 years now but am I using the wrong knife all these years maybe it's a summer knife and it's cutting winter veg??? Jesus wept she will say anything if it means getting a few sales.

• Haha