Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The footage of her getting into the wetsuit was not accompanied by a trigger warning. Who can this be reported to?!
It was cringe to watch why would she even post something like that it certainly wouldn’t be helpful to anyone. She’s manic !!!!

Reactions: 8
If Trish has shown me one thing about her and her journey it's this, if it ain't shown, it didn't happen and even sometimes if it is shown, it didn't happen.
A wetsuit and a dry robe and all the fuss of yet another mini family holiday and no swim.
Just duck off Trish.

Also, typing this as I eat my second easter egg this weekend, away with that many kids and no mention of chocolate today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her constant misuse of the words 'Seen' and 'Saw' gets right on my wick. Calls herself an Author and can't master the basics.

Reactions: 9
Honestly the fact she draws breath bothers me 🤣 She used to have some redeeming qualities but in the last couple of years I couldn’t think of one at all. She’s got the same kind of mania around food that an alcoholic has around drink and she’s insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if it is shown, it didn't happen.
A wetsuit and a dry robe and all the fuss of yet another mini family holiday and no swim.
This is very true. For someone who can film herself doing a jigsaw for half an hour or welding herself into a wetsuit u can be damn sure if she got in the sea she'd have it filmed. Likewise anytime she refers to walks u didnt see mid walk....they didnt happen. And i know its easter weekend and all but does she literally ever do anything other than go on holidays. She wouldnt work on batteries.

Reactions: 8
This is very true. For someone who can film herself doing a jigsaw for half an hour or welding herself into a wetsuit u can be damn sure if she got in the sea she'd have it filmed. Likewise anytime she refers to walks u didnt see mid walk....they didnt happen. And i know its easter weekend and all but does she literally ever do anything other than go on holidays. She wouldnt work on batteries.
She needed the break! She's worked for at least half a day since the last holiday. Probably.

• Haha
She loves swimming in the sea, and could swim in it all day long. Yet she didn't ! Ok 🤷🤦
What the duck even was that???

She lives in a contrived world that she no more believes in than I believe in bleeping santa

The sea is her zen place, but she can't be arsed getting in

Go AWAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would she go to all the trouble of pouring herself into the wetsuit and then she doesn't even get into the sea...what was the point.

Reactions: 6
And she could have sized down ( the usual shite) in the dryrobe, missing the whole point of being able to change while wearing it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

So she’s saying that people need to size up 2/3 sizes for the wetsuit. She got XXL. So she’s saying she’d either be M or L?

My. bleeping. Hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So she had to size up in the wetsuit she never used for its purpose, meaning her actual size is M - L....
Colder the better she said once.... She's such a lying bleep. I reserve bleep for special people.
*edit... Crankypants got there before me. Took me so long to post as I was finishing my easter egg.
Screenshot_20220418_212246_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she’s saying that people need to size up 2/3 sizes for the wetsuit. She got XXL. So she’s saying she’d either be M or L?

My. bleeping. Hole.
😂😂 Wetsuits are supposed to be hard to put on and they're supposed to stick to you. Has anyone ever worn a wetsuit thats too big, its horrendous, the thing fills with water. So whatever size she got is most likely the size she is 😂

Why would she go to all the trouble of pouring herself into the wetsuit and then she doesn't even get into the sea...what was the point.
To take photos of herself in the dry robe on the beach 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she had to size up in the wetsuit she never used for its purpose, meaning her actual size is M - L....
Colder the better she said once.... She's such a lying bleep. I reserve bleep for special people.
*edit... Crankypants got there before me. Took me so long to post as I was finishing my easter egg.
View attachment 1204144
Only jealous of your Easter egg! I did a Trish the Dish and scoffed mine in one sitting last night 😜 Oh bussshhhh isshhh was DELISHHHHUUUSSS!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she get free dry robes 😱 I mute her sometimes when I've lost patience listening to the shite so I've probably missed out big Chunks here and there
Yep she begged basically.. and a company sent her 2...then another girl sent 1

And she didn't even get in the sea!!
Greed takes over every one of them with their begging bowls

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.