Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
“We free” has she been missing with some social involvement?! She hasn’t been live and said things were “hard atm” 🤔
If shes trying to insinuate Ross was controlling and she lived through domestic abuse she wants to shut up NOW. This girl neglected her children all day every day to be sat on live she has escaped nothing.

Reactions: 12

heretojudge123

‘Aston get your hand out of the pot noodle it’s scorching hot I’ve just made it, haha look sammy he’s got his hands right in it it’s scorching hot’
Sammy ‘maybe stop him?’
‘Aj stop, oh don’t then burn yourself’
Such a shit ‘mom’

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Easyrainbow1

She’s live with the other triplet mom, and you can so tell the difference!! The other one has her kids in high chairs and bibs ready for dinner, making scrambled eggs and Chloe is giving mcondalds pancakes crawling around on the floor!! An aj pot noodle.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
I bet she’s fuming 😡😂 Amy has had an amazing offer and now has management highlighting how amazing a triplet mum she is…. Bet Chloe has a touch of the green eyed monster.
Nothing but love and praise for Amy she is all for her girls. Chloe could learn a thing or two!!

Reactions: 7

annonymus

I’m honestly suprised that there hasn’t been more accidents, wait till they are walking and all pulling themselves up, I actually can’t believe people praise her parenting, it’s a disgrace that people think she is fit too be a mum and actually award her with gifts and money for doing bare minimum, as if she’s not already scrounging as much as she can from the benefit people, she puts a bad name on young mums, she needs too grow up and start taking her children’s development and life’s in general a bit more serious

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
I can’t believe someone rang to insult her kids man like never bring kids into an adult row so below the belt!
but why answer it on live ffs. I don’t like her sister she really thinks she’s something she’s pure trouble

Anonymousa

This is the most embarrassing fucking thing I’ve ever watched in my whole live , Chloe at the big age of 21 arguing with a 14 year old just block her of dear it’s drama drama drama now with her , she got followers because she actually showed her life with the triplets and aj when they were younger n it’s nothing of the sort now , fuck all to do with the kids , just lives gifts , sammy is annoying as fuck aswell can’t hear her over him he’s old enough to be her dad and he lies about having a job theirs been times where I’ve been up at 5/6 am n he’s still on live , Why people watch and support this is beyond me now because it’s not even about sharing her life with the kids

Reactions: 6

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Does anyone know how u can stop seeing her on my for you page on tiktok. She’s not for me I really hate her and I just wanna stop seeing her
id block her. shes a nasty piece of work. does her kids hair for the first time and still cba to give it a wet and a brush. bloody Stormi and Sienna need a good hair brush thru their hair and she needs products for curly hair or shes going to ruin it before they even start 🤷🏽‍♀️

xxxxxbc

Would love to sit and time how many hours she is on per day and kids left unattended.. but I have a life 😂😂

it’s really a shame because you can see the difference in Amy’s lives, hers are all about showing off her triplets to her followers that’s why she got nearly 545k followers and Chloe has 31k and her old triplet one has 80k numbers talk…!

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
So on her day in the life video she has uploaded. The girls went to soft play in the baby grows they slept in.
There is absolutely no excuse for that takes a second to change a baby grow.

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
She gets milk tokens (it’s a card now) for the girls and AJ so no excuse to not buy fruit. She told them “that’s your lot coz I don’t want to be changing shitty nappies all day” yet McDonald’s is well good for them. She is a fucking poor excuse of a mother

• Wow
  • Sick

annonymus

She is taking the kids too soft okay and the dad was meant too go but he ended up falling out with her because apparently chloe is speaking too a new boy… why let that ruin a day with your kids, I can’t believe these two are parents and can’t function too even spend a few hours together too watch their own kids have fun

liv95

McDonald’s again obvs.
why she look so bored? She was talking answering something someone said and Sammy talks over her 😂🙊
Errr she did cook yesterday I mean do you really expect her to cook something two days in a row? Being a tad optimistic there aren’t you 😂

• Haha

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
She defo wasn’t controlled, if anything other way round. If Ross or even her family don’t dance to her tune she kicks off slags them off all over socials when they say “won’t have her kids etc” she’s a spoilt brat.
Yeah she has four kids but she is out more than she’s in.
Don’t get me wrong Ross is a typical dead beat too tbh both playing mind games with each other rather than putting the kids first!

Reactions: 5

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Why is she even live after today. Would this not be a wake up call for you? I’d be lying in my sons bed with him keeping an eye on him etc, I’d feel fucking awful and it’s safe to say, id be at his beck and call every 2 seconds making sure his got everything he needs, watching films with him. I’d feel far to guilty my son is in so much pain with a broke arm or fractured arm or whatever. Going live would be the LAST thing on my mind! Clearly jumped on as it’s a good opportunity to get them sympathy gifts.

Reactions: 5