TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that when the girls are in the high chairs they’re in there for about 5 mins and then she takes them out and onto the floor

So she’s just changed a crappy nappy, not bothered to wash her hands then opens a cereal bar for one of them 😷 dirty cow

• Sick
Reactions: 3
“We free” has she been missing with some social involvement?! She hasn’t been live and said things were “hard atm” 🤔
If shes trying to insinuate Ross was controlling and she lived through domestic abuse she wants to shut up NOW. This girl neglected her children all day every day to be sat on live she has escaped nothing.

Reactions: 12
Check the state of the kids they just look like they need a bath ! how hard is it to brush their hair and put cleans clothes on them!

Reactions: 4
especially poor sienna who has a lot of hair and must get notted and tangled or eventually will

Reactions: 1
If anything I think she abuses Ross. She genuinely seems like she uses those children as weapons. She complains he does nothing for them but i don't think she's ever given him a chance.

Reactions: 2
It’s not even just the fact she’s used the song either, she’s put “we free baby” and to me thats what makes it look like she’s come out of an abusive relationship. She was free anyway, goes out every weekend lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The song was recently just used on an episode of eastenders to show a woman coming out of an abusive relationship, which is why it’s popular on tiktok at the minute.

Obviously we don’t know her situation but it doesn’t seem like she’s been domestically abused to me

The song was recently just used on an episode of eastenders to show a woman coming out of an abusive relationship, which is why it’s popular on tiktok at the minute.

Obviously we don’t know her situation but it doesn’t seem like she’s been domestically abused to me
I know that she was being abused by him he was so controlling he didn’t agree with anything she did he didn’t support her in any way neither. She had no escape from him until now

I know that she was being abused by him he was so controlling he didn’t agree with anything she did he didn’t support her in any way neither. She had no escape from him until now
Yet she kept having him round and bragging that she was sleeping with him now and then soz don’t add up!

Are you on about chloe or Chelsea from eastenders?

Definitely can’t be about chloe surely lol. Controlling.. she goes out mainly every weekend, she speaks to other boys on live, even when his been there, slags him off to the world (if he was abusive, she’d be too scared to do all this) if I was Ross I wouldn’t agree with half the tit she does either and I wouldn’t agree with the crap he does also but that’s not controlling. Every couple has there arguments and troubles and disagreements . They both seem as bad as eachother. She’s exactly the same when his seeing someone else aswell. Does that mean she’s abusive and controlling too? Or not.. because she’s the girl? Works both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She defo wasn’t controlled, if anything other way round. If Ross or even her family don’t dance to her tune she kicks off slags them off all over socials when they say “won’t have her kids etc” she’s a spoilt brat.
Yeah she has four kids but she is out more than she’s in.
Don’t get me wrong Ross is a typical dead beat too tbh both playing mind games with each other rather than putting the kids first!

Reactions: 5