TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she could study for her theory when the kids sleep if she stayed off live. But she dont ever put the children first!!

Right confused explain the tik tok gifts to me again?! Like I know last night people went in haaaard!?
So if someone sends her a castle for example that’s £250 real money. She gets I think either 25/30% of that and TikTok take the rest.
she easily did over £1k in gifts one night so 25% of that if not more she’s laughing all the way to the bank

I presuming tik tok money should be declared to benefits as it’s an income 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
So if someone sends her a castle for example that’s £250 real money. She gets I think either 25/30% of that and TikTok take the rest.
she easily did over £1k in gifts one night so 25% of that if not more she’s laughing all the way to the bank
It’s INSANE!! The live the other night she got a few castles and other big gifts and the guy who sent his followers over went to her “cash out now as tik tok are blocking big winners” like the duck. And she vanished as quick as that

I presuming tik tok money should be declared to benefits as it’s an income 🙄🙄
She says she does and they’re fine with it, but I guarantee she doesn’t declare all is any of it on top of her wages from work she’s getting more than people who work 40+ hours and have to be at full rent/mortgage

Reactions: 2
Is she actually taking the piss out of someone who hints for money they’re skint all the time on live? She’s literally describing herself!

She was talking about tattle on live the other day, she was saying how people have tried finding her address and report her too social services and they came over and dropped the case, all I can say is if they watched one of her lives they’d soon see what type of mother she is

• Haha
Well I don’t believe that for a second. I really don’t. Because firstly if it got to the point of a visit they’d deem it needed. Someone viciously reported me for dating a dangerous man (I wasn’t dating him I’d met him once through a friend and hated him) social made phone contact and it was wrote up as malicious and no visit needed. Why did hers go more than a call/letter?!

Reactions: 3
Well I don’t believe that for a second. I really don’t. Because firstly if it got to the point of a visit they’d deem it needed. Someone viciously reported me for dating a dangerous man (I wasn’t dating him I’d met him once through a friend and hated him) social made phone contact and it was wrote up as malicious and no visit needed. Why did hers go more than a call/letter?!
The same has happened to me. My ex rang social on me being spiteful. I had a phone call off them and they put it down as my ex is bitter and a case wasn’t even open to be closed.

It depends on the LA. I had a malicious call made about me & I received a visit

It depends on what they say I had it once was malicious but has police turn up on my door and a phone call from social services x

On live last night she was saying she won’t have Covid jab but that her mum has because she’s had cancer and has bad asthma….. wouldn’t you be lining up to have it to protect your mum? Especially where she sees her so much.

Reactions: 1