TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad how happy those little girls are when she shows them the smallest bit of attention by bringing them into a tik tok
People telling her shes ‘such a good mum because she’s in the same vicinity as all her children for once 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah a few weeks ago now
Never realised, did she quit or got let go of? And I know the fact they smile at the slightest bit of attention is sad and the fact there all so clingy because they want their mummy but she doesn’t get on the floor too be with them she’ll just pick the one up who’s crying

Never realised, did she quit or got let go of? And I know the fact they smile at the slightest bit of attention is sad and the fact there all so clingy because they want their mummy but she doesn’t get on the floor too be with them she’ll just pick the one up who’s crying
she quit cause she’s starting college, she wants to do beauty I think

classic course for people with no qualifications. shame her makeup is stinking
When I was in college you’d see all the beauty girls and so many of them I wouldn’t let near me with a bloody makeup brush, they looked awful😂

Oh god is she really! I think she’s got that idea from sammy as when she was in live the other day getting ready he said too her ‘ I don’t know why you don’t do beauty and work in a salon doing other peoples makeup’ I would definitely not ever let chloe do my makeup

least there eating fresh i suppose. looked like Wynters first time seeing a strawberry. Also her kids names really bug me, im sorry but they do. looks like she just googled the girls names and added them together, they dont go

Reactions: 4
least there eating fresh i suppose. looked like Wynters first time seeing a strawberry. Also her kids names really bug me, im sorry but they do. looks like she just googled the girls names and added them together, they dont go
She said they’d never had strawberries before, she bought them to do the juice thing sammy’s doing
I don’t mind the names, they’ve all got nice meanings; like family members etc

Thats a shame. Turned 1 and 1st time seeing a strawberry. Does she not buy fruit every week 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She gets milk tokens (it’s a card now) for the girls and AJ so no excuse to not buy fruit. She told them “that’s your lot coz I don’t want to be changing crappy nappies all day” yet McDonald’s is well good for them. She is a bleeping poor excuse of a mother

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Im surprised there nappies get changed anyway, shes never near them. remember when AJ was running round with that pull up falling off him. Its sad, she could probably just do with a mum friend and maybe a bit of guidance 🤷🏽‍♀️

She gets milk tokens (it’s a card now) for the girls and AJ so no excuse to not buy fruit. She told them “that’s your lot coz I don’t want to be changing crappy nappies all day” yet McDonald’s is well good for them. She is a bleeping poor excuse of a mother
It wouldn’t surprise me if shes wasting the money on formula they dont need anymore

Last edited:
She needs social services involvement, her kids diet is poor, I understand that sometimes it’s easier to do freezer food, but it does not make good eating habits. Aj is still in a nappy, carries around a baby bottle of juice and stopped talking, I understand that he’s having tests and stuff done, but he could really thrive if she actually helped in progress, instead he’s shoved in front of a tablet and left to himself. My heart breaks for them kids and honestly I do feel bad for her because if she thinks this is normal god knows how her mum must of been

Does AJ go to nursery still? That should really help him.

I’ve no issue with freezer food in moderation or could be underline issues who knows but she defo is struggling don’t care what people say

My two girls are about the same age as her triplets about 4 weeks older, there diet consists of everything and some nights when I come home from work yes it is a quick frozen dinner but chloe seems too be giving them constant pancakes from McDonald’s and biscotti biscuits, I have never seen them kids all sit down and have a meal together, in their high chairs and round the table, it’s really not hard too put something together for little ones it’s a five min job, my little ones loved tinned fruit which is amazing too just slice and serve while making there dinner or even as a snack, chloe seems too really lack having that bond too mothering and putting effort into being a good mum, so sad too see 4 kids with such a neglectful mum and poor nutrition

And also she said a few weeks ago they are down too two bottles a day of cows milk, already making it cheaper fir her but if they aren’t eating 3-4 meals a day then poor girls must be so hungry, only eating biscuits and crumbs off the floor, hopefully she will have a health visit soon now there one too track there development, and the hv with catch on too it