TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching her live?
Someone’s ringing her sister on no caller ID and the amount of swearing going on is a joke 🙄

also Chloe is sat vaping barely off screen inside her house, really hope she doesn’t do it around the kids.

I think it’s so immature them answering prank phone calls , just be a grown up and ignore them rather than giving the other person a reaction , and especially on live in front of hundreads of people , just acting all hard and cool , embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 1
I won’t lie not defending Chloe but why is sammy pressuring her to come on with them in the box and stuff she don’t have to come on with you mate clearly and he only wants her in his box so he gets gifts from her viewers the beg , he’s literally sat their like I can see her watching and getting people messaging her an all sorts of she wanted to be on she would be there , he’s weirdly obsessed with her and she just lets all these strangers on tiktok use her /her followers for gifts

It went on for ages but you get the jist. No matter what argument though kids should never be brought into it :(

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ugh why do It on live though just makes her look mouthy . Best off not answering if it's a private number .

I won’t lie not defending Chloe but why is sammy pressuring her to come on with them in the box and stuff she don’t have to come on with you mate clearly and he only wants her in his box so he gets gifts from her viewers the beg , he’s literally sat their like I can see her watching and getting people messaging her an all sorts of she wanted to be on she would be there , he’s weirdly obsessed with her and she just lets all these strangers on tiktok use her /her followers for gifts
Couldn’t agree more , he more than likely just wants her on with him so her followers gift him , a bit sad , he’s like 35 if I’m correct

I can’t believe someone rang to insult her kids man like never bring kids into an adult row so below the belt!
but why answer it on live ffs. I don’t like her sister she really thinks she’s something she’s pure trouble

Reactions: 7
I tried blinking everytime she did, it’s crazy, she needs to get that checked out!
Heard her saying yesterday morning that she’s gonna ring the doctors that day cause her eyes are really irritating her now , and that she knows it’s getting really bad , not sure if she did ring or not but hope she did cause there’s definitely something up with the eye situation

Heard her saying yesterday morning that she’s gonna ring the doctors that day cause her eyes are really irritating her now , and that she knows it’s getting really bad , not sure if she did ring or not but hope she did cause there’s definitely something up with the eye situation
Her eyes are probably irritating her cus she’s glued to that phone screen 24/7 😂

Reactions: 4
There could be many things causing her eye twitching too much screen time and poor nutrition can cause eye twitching. Her diet is awful and it’s not how much she’s eating but what she’s eating.

There could be many things causing her eye twitching too much screen time and poor nutrition can cause eye twitching. Her diet is awful and it’s not how much she’s eating but what she’s eating.
and also stress. looking after 4 under 3 is obviously hard

4 for now cus ones already broke his arm still doesn't make sense how tbh . One of the girls will fall out of the high chair and break there neck .

94FD6B25-D0C5-48AE-A574-C5DA5A3D49C1.png

So it’s 10 pm and he’s on live with the caption goodmorning insinuating he’s been on since this morning most likely been sat on live 13 hrs. Have a day off mate

• Haha