TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes on it on her live the now or she was 10 mins ago
Obv found it then, I think it was Monday night or afternoon she couldn’t find it and a few people were asking her, coz I thought it’d had gone when she had the girls bday.
Is leech still there?

Obv found it then, I think it was Monday night or afternoon she couldn’t find it and a few people were asking her, coz I thought it’d had gone when she had the girls bday.
Is leech still there?
Not that I could see. Cant stand that Sammy, he’s about old enough to be her dad. its so odd

This is the most embarrassing bleeping thing I’ve ever watched in my whole live , Chloe at the big age of 21 arguing with a 14 year old just block her of dear it’s drama drama drama now with her , she got followers because she actually showed her life with the triplets and aj when they were younger n it’s nothing of the sort now , duck all to do with the kids , just lives gifts , sammy is annoying as duck aswell can’t hear her over him he’s old enough to be her dad and he lies about having a job theirs been times where I’ve been up at 5/6 am n he’s still on live , Why people watch and support this is beyond me now because it’s not even about sharing her life with the kids

Reactions: 6
This is the most embarrassing bleeping thing I’ve ever watched in my whole live , Chloe at the big age of 21 arguing with a 14 year old just block her of dear it’s drama drama drama now with her , she got followers because she actually showed her life with the triplets and aj when they were younger n it’s nothing of the sort now , duck all to do with the kids , just lives gifts , sammy is annoying as duck aswell can’t hear her over him he’s old enough to be her dad and he lies about having a job theirs been times where I’ve been up at 5/6 am n he’s still on live , Why people watch and support this is beyond me now because it’s not even about sharing her life with the kids
What happened? I’ve not watched her tonight

A 14 YEAR OLD?! I popped on for like 2 minutes when she said she was gonna slap someone in the mouth or something and she was on FaceTime I think to her mom and sister? 4 kids, 21 years old, she needs to grow up, arguing with every tom dick and Harry sat on live 24/7 but I’ve noticed when ANYONE confronts her on live of she’s got a problem, she just sits there and lies about the whole thing. She wouldn’t say boo to anyone’s face.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone notice the wee girls dont have a ‘glow’ or a ‘spark’ in their eyes, probably deficient in a lot of vitamins as all they eat is beige or puree 🥺

Reactions: 1
Yeah I just want to feed them properly and cuddle them all
She posted a picture of (Sienna?) out for dinner and she was in a stained sleepsuit looking like a ghost. so sad she cant even dress them up for dinner 🥺 there 1 year old they certainly shouldnt be wearing sleepsuits outside anymore

At one years old my twins were always dressed esp to go out. Chloe is lazy as duck. She can make herself up those claws and bleeping lips and non blended make up but her kids rock around looking dirty 😭🤢

This comment came through, a mod blocked so it went real quick, when Sammy asked what it said she said ‘hopefully that universe will let you buy some pyjamas that fit’… guilty conscience much
She’s such a liar when it comes to controversy on there. Tells one person one thing and one another

This comment came through, a mod blocked so it went real quick, when Sammy asked what it said she said ‘hopefully that universe will let you buy some pyjamas that fit’… guilty conscience much
Wait so did she say that too hide what they said or did she say that because she’s been reading in here?

she’s the biggest bullshitter I know. She clearly reads here to know they need new pjs. But she’s obvs lying coz she knows she should spend more time with her kids

At one years old my twins were always dressed esp to go out. Chloe is lazy as duck. She can make herself up those claws and bleeping lips and non blended make up but her kids rock around looking dirty 😭🤢
Its just so so lazy isnt it. I dont think my wee girl has wore a babygrow outside since she was around 5 months