TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a broken arm I would be in two minds Incase he fell over or someone ran in to him . She could just take them for a walk

Saw her quick this morning, then when she was making their tea. She live again? šŸ¤£
Yeah was live again AJ was crying and she was carrying one of the triplets about šŸ™„

He has a broken arm I would be in two minds Incase he fell over or someone ran in to him . She could just take them for a walk

Yeah was live again AJ was crying and she was carrying one of the triplets about šŸ™„
She COULD take them for a walk but she donā€™t. Sheā€™s so lazyā€¦. They donā€™t do anything AJ just has his tablet 24/7

I believe he starts tomorrow but she couldnt be arsed because she canā€™t get them all out. hate to break it to you chlo but your gonna have 4 toddlers soon
Wonder how sheā€™s managing the nursery run tomorrow with them all

She said she hasnā€™t spoken to murph for months.. yet sheā€™s sat watching his lives on her iPad while on live to sammy. Who she always ignores

Wonder how sheā€™s managing the nursery run tomorrow with them all

She said she hasnā€™t spoken to murph for months.. yet sheā€™s sat watching his lives on her iPad while on live to sammy. Who she always ignores
My bad itā€™s bee sheā€™s watching tonight. She does watch murph a lot tho šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Heard her mum say, he can start going to bed at 7 and eating at an earlier time now heā€™s in full time school. He shouldā€™ve been doing anyway šŸ¤£ her mum speaks abit of sense. Iā€™m so glad aj had a good day at nursery. Itā€™s just what heā€™s been needing. Friends, routine and interaction

Reactions: 4
Heard her mum say, he can start going to bed at 7 and eating at an earlier time now heā€™s in full time school. He shouldā€™ve been doing anyway šŸ¤£ her mum speaks abit of sense. Iā€™m so glad aj had a good day at nursery. Itā€™s just what heā€™s been needing. Friends, routine and interaction
She was saying they should be sleeping without the white noise as well but she wasnt having none of she said stormi needs it the other 2 dont

Reactions: 1
She was saying they should be sleeping without the white noise as well but she wasnt having none of she said stormi needs it the other 2 dont
Honestly thereā€™s no telling that girl šŸ™„ does what she wants even if itā€™s not in their best interest

tbf my wee girl wont sleep without white noise either, shes had it every single night since birth shes now 14 months

Reactions: 2
She is taking the kids too soft okay and the dad was meant too go but he ended up falling out with her because apparently chloe is speaking too a new boyā€¦ why let that ruin a day with your kids, I canā€™t believe these two are parents and canā€™t function too even spend a few hours together too watch their own kids have fun

Reactions: 6
She is taking the kids too soft okay and the dad was meant too go but he ended up falling out with her because apparently chloe is speaking too a new boyā€¦ why let that ruin a day with your kids, I canā€™t believe these two are parents and canā€™t function too even spend a few hours together too watch their own kids have fun
Like fair play to her for being the bigger person and inviting him, sheā€™s with them 24/7 and seeing that heā€™s acting that way because sheā€™s speaking to someone is just so immature , like be there for the kids , wether sheā€™s speaking to someone or not , that shouldnā€™t be the reason why he wonā€™t go see them. Such a dick in my opinion

I posted a comment on one of her lives about 2 months ago saying she had been live 5 times that day ( unless everytime I checked she was still on from the first time which would of been hours!!) that I had counted and did the kids not miss her. She said she had only been on twice and then blocked me from viewing her lives. I have a boy who's just turned 4 and twins just turned 2 and I only go on tiktok when they nap or at night or whenever I remember about it. I'm so busy with these 3 so God knows how she has all this spare time to be on live all day almost. If my twins whinge when I'm on my phone I put it down and attend to them she mustn't!!

Could she not be assed to brush her kids hair? you can tell AJs hair has never seen a brush either as ite matted and dead. Something as small as not brushing your kids hair falls under neglect chloe

Reactions: 2
Bet she managed to pile her face full of makeup though. Nothing worse than a mum glammed up with scruffy babies

Reactions: 8
Bet she managed to pile her face full of makeup though. Nothing worse than a mum glammed up with scruffy babies
yep exactly that. Iā€™m all messy bun and Iā€™m out the house. My kids are always clean and dressed. End of the day they may look like theyā€™ve been dragged through a hedge! But thatā€™s signs of a good day.
She likes to think sheā€™s ā€œsuper mumā€ and she has four kids but she canā€™t even get them dressed ffs

Reactions: 4