TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 10:56 and AJ is still awake running around screaming, thought her kids were in a routine 🙄

Anyone else hate that tash who’s always in Chloe’s comments she was the one who a while back got sent money but didn’t buy her kid nappies, anyway just seen her ‘chloe we should go live’ ‘chloe wave too Alfie’ chloe do this and that when it’s clear chloe doesn’t want too she seems like such a beg

On tonight’s live….
1) Her hob is broken but in her words ‘i can still use the main oven which is the main thing for the kids’. What about veg? Boiled potatoes? Soup? Pasta? Rice? Life isn’t all frozen food ya know
2) she promised 20 people she’d send them a baby hat each as she had loads given to her, some people last week kept asking if she had posted them. Well apparently she received them all back today as she had written HER OWN ADDRESS on all 20…… bollocks did ya

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On tonight’s live….
1) Her hob is broken but in her words ‘i can still use the main oven which is the main thing for the kids’. What about veg? Boiled potatoes? Soup? Pasta? Rice? Life isn’t all frozen food ya know
2) she promised 20 people she’d send them a baby hat each as she had loads given to her, some people last week kept asking if she had posted them. Well apparently she received them all back today as she had written HER OWN ADDRESS on all 20…… bollocks did ya
Just seen that live how can someone be so dim also baby dad round there again

Anyone else hate that tash who’s always in Chloe’s comments she was the one who a while back got sent money but didn’t buy her kid nappies, anyway just seen her ‘chloe we should go live’ ‘chloe wave too Alfie’ chloe do this and that when it’s clear chloe doesn’t want too she seems like such a beg
Did they ever meet up? All that gushing over each other the first night they spoke 🤮 Chloe loses interest so quick, bee, Murphy, now sammy is flavour of the week.

On tonight’s live….
Absolutely bollocks! Did she write her own address on then silly cow.
Baby daddy is round again no his home ffs so obvs

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t see why she don’t just admit she’s with Ross. She’s so sneaky. Even towards him. When she’s live with these lads she will panic and end the live as soon as he walks in etc. Also, I’d hate to see what her living room looks like this side of Christmas. Jesus

Reactions: 2
Anyone else bored of the lives now? If it’s not Jodie moaning that she’s stillllll pregnant and who wants to guess when he’ll arrive, it’s Tammy who’s 7 weeks pregnant or Chloe’s cousin doing her countdown, she’s got 30 weeks left….. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She was live with sammy, suddenly she went off, someone on sammy’s side said ‘prob Ross coming in’ and he said ‘yeah probably we heard a door go didn’t we’ and then Chloe commented saying ‘sorry, kids grandad came in’ hahaha yeah right chinny chin chin!!!!! 10.40 at night…. With his own key???? Hahahaha

• Haha
So I was just watching for 10 mins, she mentioned the kids ‘grandad’ 3 times…
Someone asked if she’d had McDonald’s and she said ‘no that was the kids grandads’…
The kids grandad went food shopping for her last night….
What are her plans for New Years? Her friend & partner and sister & partner and kids grandad are going round….

Anyone else use too watch her old videos and lives where she would be making up dinner and say it was for her brother but I’m pretty sure it was for Ross, I can’t understand how she gets away with lying and her followers actually believe it or just go along with it because for some reason they think she’s gods gifts

Reactions: 4
Anyone ever notice how when she wants to go out the kids are in bed by half 7/8 but if she’s staying home oh aj doesn’t sleep 🙃 well what is it hun?

Reactions: 1
Im so confused. She makes out Ross doesn’t have the kids nor do anything with them yet last night Ross was there and a friend in her live dualed her and this friend’s friend gifted a castle and said it’s becuase her and Ross are amazing parents and to keep up the good work.
if that had been me and this random person was actually saying to ross ‘and you mate you’re a fab dad keep it up’ id go mental! She just accepted the praise and looked all chuffed. I’d be like ‘umm excuse me he does duck all’. They are obviously a couple and live together. No doubt in my mind anymore.

Reactions: 4