TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s insta story Jodie or tammies?
Tammies probably Jodie hardly ever posts , she hasn’t on tiktok for a couple days either she’s was live not long ago but said she isn’t getting involved and she’s not interested so idk if it’s drama or one sided

Why put on a fake twitch, who actually wants too have a twitch it’s not a trend🤦🏻‍♀️The things some people do is just embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Tammies probably Jodie hardly ever posts , she hasn’t on tiktok for a couple days either she’s was live not long ago but said she isn’t getting involved and she’s not interested so idk if it’s drama or one sided
I was watching Tammie’s live the other day and she said that Jodie was making videos and talking about her, so then tammie started telling everyone all the lies she’s told to everyone and that Noah needs to be looked after by someone who won’t verbally abuse him 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I was watching Tammie’s live the other day and she said that Jodie was making videos and talking about her, so then tammie started telling everyone all the lies she’s told to everyone and that Noah needs to be looked after by someone who won’t verbally abuse him 😳
i
I don’t follow tammie only Jodie I’ve not seen any videos about tammie tbf , I’m shocked what lies , verbally abusive to Noah ?

shes never had a bottom sheet on. in very early pics of the girls on her bed she never had any either.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Is it just me that wants to get a bit of hairspray or something and comb back those baby hairs 🥴😂 it really irks me HAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 2
nice to see the wee girls in clean clothes.
my little girls clothes get stained a lot and some stains are just impossible to get out, but rather than getting new clothes and spending money when they’re still good to wear I just have her in them around the house and let her get messy in them until they’re absolutely destroyed and ready to be thrown out. Just have her in nice clean clothes when going out somewhere , so I can say I’m one of those people who put my little one in stained clothes around the house and not guilty for it 😂

Reactions: 4
‘Aston get your hand out of the pot noodle it’s scorching hot I’ve just made it, haha look sammy he’s got his hands right in it it’s scorching hot’
Sammy ‘maybe stop him?’
‘Aj stop, oh don’t then burn yourself’
Such a tit ‘mom’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
‘Aston get your hand out of the pot noodle it’s scorching hot I’ve just made it, haha look sammy he’s got his hands right in it it’s scorching hot’
Sammy ‘maybe stop him?’
‘Aj stop, oh don’t then burn yourself’
Such a tit ‘mom’
Sammy, has put her in her place a good few times now tbf

Imagine leaving anything that hot around in a child’s reach, he could of easily ended up pouring it over himself, she is such a terrible mum, don’t know how people can even credit her

I was also thinking the other day, when she’s on live constantly and the the girls are stuck in the living room and she just gives the bottles too them, when does she do their nappies? I haven’t actually ever heard her say she’s going too do their nappy, do they just sit in wet ones all day long

Imagine leaving anything that hot around in a child’s reach, he could of easily ended up pouring it over himself, she is such a terrible mum, don’t know how people can even credit her

I was also thinking the other day, when she’s on live constantly and the the girls are stuck in the living room and she just gives the bottles too them, when does she do their nappies? I haven’t actually ever heard her say she’s going too do their nappy, do they just sit in wet ones all day long
No even when she puts AJ to bed you never see her put a fresh nappy on him before

• Sad
Whatttt?!! I’m surprised he wasn’t streaming putting his hand in that it’s literally boiling water the poor boy 😫😫

Whatttt?!! I’m surprised he wasn’t streaming putting his hand in that it’s literally boiling water the poor boy 😫😫
I spilt one over me when I was about 13 and it burnt like hell😫😫 I jumped straight in a cool bath to stop it burning… hate to think how a 3 year old felt 😫

I spilt one over me when I was about 13 and it burnt like hell😫😫 I jumped straight in a cool bath to stop it burning… hate to think how a 3 year old felt 😫
Same, I remember I made a pot noodle and my little brother kicked a ball and spilt it all over me. I actually blistered from it!

My 6 year old tipped some of his pot noodle on his belly the other day wasn’t newly made but still hot an he was screaming so I put him straight in the shower an covered him with aloe gel, imagine just staying on live an ignoring it