TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if nursery are insured for it, they more than likely wouldn't give it as its not something he's used too.
I doubt they even know he's on it as they'd tell her to keep him off

Reactions: 1
That’s actually disgusting if she sends him in without them knowing. 🤬🤬 if I knew where he goes I’d report her actually sick

Does anyone else think it’s weird that the grandad comes over late at night when the kids are in bed (well the girls) I have just been watching her live and the grandad now has a tictok account and said he’s just getting food and he’ll be over in a bit 🤨

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think it’s weird that the grandad comes over late at night when the kids are in bed (well the girls) I have just been watching her live and the grandad now has a tictok account and said he’s just getting food and he’ll be over in a bit 🤨
Grandad is code for ross

Reactions: 4
As above. Grandad means Ross. When the duck he sees those girls though is anyones guess. He only ever goes after 10. He only ever sees AJ

Kids never leave the house surely she got enough people who can help her take them for a walk . AJ probs climbing the walls

Haven’t watched her in ages but it’s obvious her and Ross are still together in a live back in October she admitted he comes round and they still shag each other and sleep together

Annoys me how much she lies about it she should just admit it

she just always lies About everything and it really annoys me she does nothing with her kids Aj now has a cast on his arm but I don’t know what caused that she just isn’t a very good mum
she should admit it & people who believe she’s a “single mum” are dumb. Single mum means no other parental support, not your bleeping relationship status the dim cow!
She don’t do anything with the kids never see no signs of play, messy play, trips out even playing really? Does she ever get down to their level and play? No she’s always just cleaning or live. Yeah she needs to keep on top of the house, but if she wasn’t on live she’s have time to do both be a mum and keep house!
AJ fell and had a accident fell off a car as much as accidents happen it was waiting to happen as she don’t never watch her kids, considering his meant to have issues you’d keep an extra eye but nah; her kids are nothing more than cash cows!

Reactions: 3
she should admit it & people who believe she’s a “single mum” are dumb. Single mum means no other parental support, not your bleeping relationship status the dim cow!
She don’t do anything with the kids never see no signs of play, messy play, trips out even playing really? Does she ever get down to their level and play? No she’s always just cleaning or live. Yeah she needs to keep on top of the house, but if she wasn’t on live she’s have time to do both be a mum and keep house!
AJ fell and had a accident fell off a car as much as accidents happen it was waiting to happen as she don’t never watch her kids, considering his meant to have issues you’d keep an extra eye but nah; her kids are nothing more than cash cows!
I completely agree with you

Honestly couldn’t have said it any better

I’m honestly suprised that there hasn’t been more accidents, wait till they are walking and all pulling themselves up, I actually can’t believe people praise her parenting, it’s a disgrace that people think she is fit too be a mum and actually award her with gifts and money for doing bare minimum, as if she’s not already scrounging as much as she can from the benefit people, she puts a bad name on young mums, she needs too grow up and start taking her children’s development and life’s in general a bit more serious

Reactions: 7
She was on live with that Sammy bloke why AJ was at the hospital like she's not even worried was smiling and laughing 🙄 The hospital will have all the accidence on record for social to see if needed .

I’m honestly suprised that there hasn’t been more accidents, wait till they are walking and all pulling themselves up, I actually can’t believe people praise her parenting, it’s a disgrace that people think she is fit too be a mum and actually award her with gifts and money for doing bare minimum, as if she’s not already scrounging as much as she can from the benefit people, she puts a bad name on young mums, she needs too grow up and start taking her children’s development and life’s in general a bit more serious
She said on another live that he's been A&E for other accidents aswell 😖

What’s with all the Ross slander lately? Saying she hates him lol

Just seen the TikTok , it has to be a draft or re uploaded as she’s still got all her nails on and her hair is the old colour 😃
She probably sees these comments and is making it look like they’re not together 😃