Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
Bet she managed to pile her face full of makeup though. Nothing worse than a mum glammed up with scruffy babies
yep exactly that. I’m all messy bun and I’m out the house. My kids are always clean and dressed. End of the day they may look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge! But that’s signs of a good day.
She likes to think she’s “super mum” and she has four kids but she can’t even get them dressed ffs

Reactions: 4

heretojudge123

Scummy fucking bitch. So Chloe is clearly no good…. The Nan screams at them for no reason…. Soz but where the fuck are Social service? This is just the start poor girls
She had literally just come in too. Not that it makes it ok but if she’d been up with them all night or something maybe, but they were so fucking excited to see her. Makes my blood boil. Some people can’t have kids and then you see this shit show. Fuck me.

• Wow
  • Sad

liv95

She has openly joked on lives about punching him in the face in the past. I’ve seen him on lives screaming at her like she’s a pos on the bottom of his shoe. We’ve all seen the way she’s spoken to her own children in the past and the way she speaks to and about her family. It’s a very toxic situation and the only ones suffering are the four kids stuck in the middle.

Also eating a lovely McDonald's pancake and sausage meal off of the carpet floor in the front room whilst layed on there stomachs. Like wtf happened to sitting them In high chairs for a birthday treat if that's what she's gonna call it

• Sick

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
The girls walking so far behind her and on a road is giving me the absolute fear🙈 mine are older than hers and I still hold their hands or have them by my side constantly when we’re out

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
I’d rather have a day out making memories with my babies skinting myself out that way, then have my nails and lips done. She only takes the girls to the ball park without AJ when his at nursery aswell. Which is a shame.

• Heart

itsme889

nice to see the wee girls in clean clothes.
my little girls clothes get stained a lot and some stains are just impossible to get out, but rather than getting new clothes and spending money when they’re still good to wear I just have her in them around the house and let her get messy in them until they’re absolutely destroyed and ready to be thrown out. Just have her in nice clean clothes when going out somewhere , so I can say I’m one of those people who put my little one in stained clothes around the house and not guilty for it 😂

annonymus

Anyone else use too watch her old videos and lives where she would be making up dinner and say it was for her brother but I’m pretty sure it was for Ross, I can’t understand how she gets away with lying and her followers actually believe it or just go along with it because for some reason they think she’s gods gifts

Qwerty13

Does anyone else think it’s weird that the grandad comes over late at night when the kids are in bed (well the girls) I have just been watching her live and the grandad now has a tictok account and said he’s just getting food and he’ll be over in a bit 🤨
Grandad is code for ross

User56782021

Looks like Freya has a really nice house, she’s got two lovely kids and she stays out of the drama in all honesty I think she may be a little embarrassed by eden, she doesn’t look like she likes being on camera like Eden and yaz she seems like a genuine lovely woman with a horse mouth sister
Wrong thread I think lol x

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
You’re joking?!

This girl seriously needs to her her priorities sorted. Who’s son goes into hospital and you think “oh shit yeah need to go live and tell my followers”
Nope. Everyone's asking obviously and her mods are saying she'll discuss when she's ready.
How about Chloe stay the fuck off live and give your son every bit of your attention instead of begging on lives yet again and looking for attention

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Check the state of the kids they just look like they need a bath ! how hard is it to brush their hair and put cleans clothes on them!

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I wonder if AJ notices how much hes been neglected since the girls have came. I dont see autistic, I see a sad little boy whos actually looks like he may be depressed. and thats coming from someone whos 2 siblings are autistic and on different scales.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Her mum came in and literally screamed at the triplets because they were shouting on her. then when she noticed she was on live she started acting all sweet

• Angry

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Heard her saying yesterday morning that she’s gonna ring the doctors that day cause her eyes are really irritating her now , and that she knows it’s getting really bad , not sure if she did ring or not but hope she did cause there’s definitely something up with the eye situation
Her eyes are probably irritating her cus she’s glued to that phone screen 24/7 😂

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Heard her mum say, he can start going to bed at 7 and eating at an earlier time now he’s in full time school. He should’ve been doing anyway 🤣 her mum speaks abit of sense. I’m so glad aj had a good day at nursery. It’s just what he’s been needing. Friends, routine and interaction