Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
I know that she was being abused by him he was so controlling he didn’t agree with anything she did he didn’t support her in any way neither. She had no escape from him until now
Are you on about chloe or Chelsea from eastenders?

Definitely can’t be about chloe surely lol. Controlling.. she goes out mainly every weekend, she speaks to other boys on live, even when his been there, slags him off to the world (if he was abusive, she’d be too scared to do all this) if I was Ross I wouldn’t agree with half the shit she does either and I wouldn’t agree with the crap he does also but that’s not controlling. Every couple has there arguments and troubles and disagreements . They both seem as bad as eachother. She’s exactly the same when his seeing someone else aswell. Does that mean she’s abusive and controlling too? Or not.. because she’s the girl? Works both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

gams21

Just watched Amy’s recent video and I honestly take my hat off to her, she tries so hard to be the best mum she can and she deserves way more credit than Chloe. Amy actually cares about her children unlike Chloe. I wish her little ‘fans’ would see that. And just for reference I went to school with Chloe and I can honestly say I don’t see what the hype is about🤣🤣

Cl365090

Chatty Member
Yep she’s got a type alright and its weed smoking white boy wannabe roadmen chavs who wear the same tracky every day with no job and no money by the looks of it.

• Haha

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
She’s wrapping AJs presents infront of him. I know his only 3 but still lmao what’s the point in that. Taking the magic away 😂

Now she left him in the living room with the wrapped presents and his opened them all while she was in the kitchen. 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
Scummy fucking bitch. So Chloe is clearly no good…. The Nan screams at them for no reason…. Soz but where the fuck are Social service? This is just the start poor girls

Kazzie20

VIP Member
least there eating fresh i suppose. looked like Wynters first time seeing a strawberry. Also her kids names really bug me, im sorry but they do. looks like she just googled the girls names and added them together, they dont go

Reactions: 4

Anonymousa

I think most of us have had freezer meals when we’re in a rush or it’s the days before payday and it needs using up, but she seems to do it alot. She posted about the girl on her Instagram too :( I just hope that girl wasn’t in genuine need and thought she could rely on and trust chloe to help and not spread it all over the internet
Been thinking the same thing , I mean if it was a scam surely they’d ask for more then a tenna , and she could have gave her guidance help her point her in direction of local food banks ect I do think she says people message her and that she helps with mental health be just imagine how she’s feeling now and she gets snappy with people n she has 500+ messages ncant reply to them all when people mention that she hasn’t replied , I don’t think she actually keeps track of what she is telling people to be a liar you need to be a good liar she don’t like salt but maccies and pot noodles are pure salt and awful for your heart my brain can’t comprehend it all , trying to find somewhere to take all the kids earlier but it was freezing, you need need to spend money on your kids to make them happy get off your phone get all the toys out and just play with them , stick a film on get some munchies in kids don’t stay little forever n the times being wasted away

annonymus

I think we can all agree their relationship is toxic but in no way abusive , chloe using this sound and caption makes everyone assume she is now free from a abusive relationship,the video now has lots of views and likes from all these people thinking she’s free, she’s pinned the video on her page so it’s now clear too see she is proud of how many views/likes this videos gotten her, she is so wrong in every way, this girl needs help and those kids need a mother who cares

heretojudge123

Im so confused. She makes out Ross doesn’t have the kids nor do anything with them yet last night Ross was there and a friend in her live dualed her and this friend’s friend gifted a castle and said it’s becuase her and Ross are amazing parents and to keep up the good work.
if that had been me and this random person was actually saying to ross ‘and you mate you’re a fab dad keep it up’ id go mental! She just accepted the praise and looked all chuffed. I’d be like ‘umm excuse me he does fuck all’. They are obviously a couple and live together. No doubt in my mind anymore.

Her face in general annoys me looks like she’s chewing a wasp 24/7 and has a face like a smacked ass she could at least smile or something Jesus