TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on live last night that she wasn’t going live until tonight. Had a huge day planned out of cleaning and made sure she got in there she was gonna play with the kids 🙃

Absolutely shocking she’s just picked up a dummy off dirty floor put it straight in the babas mouth didn’t clean it , too focussed on trying to look at her phone nearly stepped on the other on the floor now pulling herself up on the oven , is the play pen just for show???

• Wow
Reactions: 1
McDonald’s again obvs.
why she look so bored? She was talking answering something someone said and Sammy talks over her 😂🙊
Errr she did cook yesterday I mean do you really expect her to cook something two days in a row? Being a tad optimistic there aren’t you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What her followers pay for I can't afford takeaway everyday delivery charge is disgusting for just one meal .

I don’t get why you’d wanna sit on live every night with someone to just not talk to them..
oh wait apart from the gifts obv 🤣

I don’t get why you’d wanna sit on live every night with someone to just not talk to them..
oh wait apart from the gifts obv 🤣
you know what I get annoyed when I’m eating and someone wants to chat or messages me 😂🙊 let me eat in peace mind why does she have to be live eating her dinner lol.

you know what I get annoyed when I’m eating and someone wants to chat or messages me 😂🙊 let me eat in peace mind why does she have to be live eating her dinner lol.
Just baffles me why you’d have loads of people watching you watch tv and not speaking to anyone 😩 I just find it rude, especially when they’re gifting her

Rude af I don’t know why sammy goes live with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching her live now? Funny how everyone can see it. Someone commented and she got so defensive! Sammy is live 247 all day everyday! It’s so sad! She’s such a scum bag! She just begs and begs for gifts!!!!

Off topic but why doesn’t she go live with tammie and Jodie anymore ? She’s always just Sammy , only made me think of it I seen Jodie say she been requesting n chloe acts like she hasn’t seen it but she’s looking at her phone 24/7 so obviously does 😂

• Haha
Off topic but why doesn’t she go live with tammie and Jodie anymore ? She’s always just Sammy , only made me think of it I seen Jodie say she been requesting n chloe acts like she hasn’t seen it but she’s looking at her phone 24/7 so obviously does 😂
Don’t know about Tammie but Jodie probs coz she talks about herself and being pregnant 24/7 like she’s the only one ever to have done it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her mum came in and literally screamed at the triplets because they were shouting on her. then when she noticed she was on live she started acting all sweet

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Her mum came in and literally screamed at the triplets because they were shouting on her. then when she noticed she was on live she started acting all sweet
I saw that it was so sad. One of them was squealing in excitement and she shouted at her 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw that it was so sad. One of them was squealing in excitement and she shouted at her 😔
Shouted what? Wtaf poor babies I thought she actually had the babies best interests at heart unlike there mother but obviously the apple didn’t fall far from the tree did it. So sad, poor children

Their*🤦🏽‍♀️