TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she actually getting away with it! She has probably took thousands from the government and knows what too say too get the amount of money that she does, no wonder people are nasty too people who claim benefits when she’s a prime example of people who don’t deserve a penny more than what they need, I hope she has been reported and they can build a case because there is no way in hell that she is getting away with working, extra money from TikTok and she is telling truth too government and still getting full benefits, makes me laugh when she says they don’t care🤣as if they just wouldn’t care, she sets such a bad example

I mean I’m not surprised, she doesn’t keep an eye on him ever. My 3 year old is never unsupervised. I know accidents happen I’m just saying it’s more likely to happen to her kids. She leaves the little ones alone in the lounge with no gate on the stairs and they are all on the move…

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Oh poor aj :(
She definitely needs stair gates now the girls are getting more mobile. I still have them at the top and bottom stairs. I’m too over cautious though the only time mine have had an accident is when one was running and fell and cut her lip. I’m yet to let them all play unsupervised upstairs as I panic 🙈

Reactions: 2
Im so confused. She makes out Ross doesn’t have the kids nor do anything with them yet last night Ross was there and a friend in her live dualed her and this friend’s friend gifted a castle and said it’s becuase her and Ross are amazing parents and to keep up the good work.
if that had been me and this random person was actually saying to ross ‘and you mate you’re a fab dad keep it up’ id go mental! She just accepted the praise and looked all chuffed. I’d be like ‘umm excuse me he does duck all’. They are obviously a couple and live together. No doubt in my mind anymore.
I think she’s just keeping it as a secret cause she loves being praised being a single mother to four kids and people always saluting her on how hard it is and all sorts, prob scared people won’t gift her as much anymore 😂

How is she actually getting away with it! She has probably took thousands from the government and knows what too say too get the amount of money that she does, no wonder people are nasty too people who claim benefits when she’s a prime example of people who don’t deserve a penny more than what they need, I hope she has been reported and they can build a case because there is no way in hell that she is getting away with working, extra money from TikTok and she is telling truth too government and still getting full benefits, makes me laugh when she says they don’t care🤣as if they just wouldn’t care, she sets such a bad example

I agree , like Universal credit can see what payments she receives but they can’t see her PayPal so I think whatever she earns from TikTok gifts goes straight to PayPal instead of her bank , and she just buys things through PayPal , she’s being sneaky and clever with it , and they’d definitely care , like I was entitled to UC and I’m not anymore as my partner “earns enough” so I’ve to pay over 1k back to them , it’s some bullshit and I can’t work yet with a toddler and being pregnant , just upsets me how she can get away with it , people who really need the help aren’t entitled but people like her they’d pay them whatever 😬

Live now, kept jumping off of a pink car in the living room and did it one extra time so jumped off it again and used his elbow for protection when fell, he has popped his bone out of socket. They couldn't pop it back in. So cast him and find out results for further treatment, been given liquid morphine for pain relief

His dad took a.j to hospital becusse she had the girls.

He has fractured it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
The pink car doesn't even belong to a.j it's the girls car, so I'm guessing it's a ride inside car thingy.ive not seen it befor but she mentioned it's in her lounge. Also she showed pictures and he's literally turnt his elbow inside out ( best way I could explain). Also mentioned on live things she's got to look out for but complained numerous times that he's non verbal so how is he ment to us if he's feeling x.y.z on this form notes she's been handed

Why is she even live after today. Would this not be a wake up call for you? I’d be lying in my sons bed with him keeping an eye on him etc, I’d feel bleeping awful and it’s safe to say, id be at his beck and call every 2 seconds making sure his got everything he needs, watching films with him. I’d feel far to guilty my son is in so much pain with a broke arm or fractured arm or whatever. Going live would be the LAST thing on my mind! Clearly jumped on as it’s a good opportunity to get them sympathy gifts.

Reactions: 5
Sammy said, give him some paracetamol as he may wake up with some pain her response was he's OK at the moment he's got liquid morphine and in my bed for tonight. So why isn't she layed in bed with him watching telly with him or even so she lay in her double bed on live with him if need must etc. But I agree I wouldn't bother being on live with everything that's happened today. X

Sammy said, give him some paracetamol as he may wake up with some pain her response was he's OK at the moment he's got liquid morphine and in my bed for tonight. So why isn't she layed in bed with him watching telly with him or even so she lay in her double bed on live with him if need must etc. But I agree I wouldn't bother being on live with everything that's happened today. X
That poor bleeping kid.

• Angry
Why is she putting him in her bed where she can keep an eye on him 😳 what if for forbid he woke up all confused with the morphine and bloody fell out of her bed 😭😭😭

• Wow
This just highlights her style of parenting. He falls has an accident to result in a cast yet live comes first. Actual scum.

• Sad
😯 She said on live that he's still going nursery with a broken arm and he's on liquid morphine .

• Wow
Her friend is live on labour
Labour? Just seen a video said she has kidney infection and is going home I mean tbf can’t be nice I had one was really poorly , loads people asking Chloe last night if she was ok Chloe said she’s spoke to her n she was fine , wounder how if she had

Labour? Just seen a video said she has kidney infection and is going home I mean tbf can’t be nice I had one was really poorly , loads people asking Chloe last night if she was ok Chloe said she’s spoke to her n she was fine , wounder how if she had
She said she was having regular contractions on live earlier this morning. So I’m not sure 😂