TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone so so boring , losing loads of likes and views too
I’m guessing it’s because people followed her to see her triplet journey and that’s not what her content or lives are about at all. Literally just sits on live ignoring all the comments apart from hate ones 😂

Reactions: 1
I Just scroll past her lives now 🤣 or just watch without the comments cus everyone licks her bum

Reactions: 2
She had over 800 views when she was by herself this morning and once she started the group thing everyone was leaving and was only about 100 views , girl be losing money soon 😂😂

I’m sure she only replying too comments when she’s getting sent loads of gifts, she looks at them and doesn’t respond, why bother coming in live with sammy too roll your eyes and ignore the comments, I can’t stay in longer than 5 mins now she’s so boring

I bet she’s fuming 😡😂 Amy has had an amazing offer and now has management highlighting how amazing a triplet mum she is…. Bet Chloe has a touch of the green eyed monster.
Nothing but love and praise for Amy she is all for her girls. Chloe could learn a thing or two!!

Reactions: 7
I bet she’s fuming 😡😂 Amy has had an amazing offer and now has management highlighting how amazing a triplet mum she is…. Bet Chloe has a touch of the green eyed monster.
Nothing but love and praise for Amy she is all for her girls. Chloe could learn a thing or two!!
Oh wow really?! I seen they were models for Superdrug too. Good for her!! She’s a mum who genuinely deserves good luck.

• Heart
I absolutely love Amy I love watching her content. Chloe is all about herself and tik tok gifts and then spending the money she makes on pat pat clothes that none of the kids actually even wear. I honestly will never understand how she can sit on live so much with 4 kids!! I only have 3 (4 year old and 2 year old twins) and I'm always on the go. She neglects the kids and house work to get her tik tok fix. It's actually really sad.

I absolutely love Amy I love watching her content. Chloe is all about herself and tik tok gifts and then spending the money she makes on pat pat clothes that none of the kids actually even wear. I honestly will never understand how she can sit on live so much with 4 kids!! I only have 3 (4 year old and 2 year old twins) and I'm always on the go. She neglects the kids and house work to get her tik tok fix. It's actually really sad.

Absolutely bang on I also have 3 older (9 year old) and twins and I don’t get five mins how she’s on live her kids must never see her