Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonx

VIP Member
She's live and wow filters won't hide nothing

And Tara screamed shut the fuck up jules when she went up stairs, someone called Tracey out and she laughed saying he's deaf duh he can't hear her 🤦🏻‍♀️ So it's okay to shout abuse at a kid because he can't hear

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Poppyseed

Oooohhhhh
This bitch just showed us all how truly pathetic she is, and just how much time she has on her fat hands. Really Tray?!?! You, a mom of 3 under 5 yrs old has that much time to be that petty and go through who all liked that post and block them?!?! So sad, just so sad of you. First of all! Why the fuck you on his page?!?! You claim all this shit like you are a bad bitch and not telling yours and Corey’s business for the sake of the kids blah blah blah!! How about this, for the sake of your kids!! How about you take care of them properly! Get your ass off of the gram because clearly you are not taking in a lot of money from it, as you cry broke all the time. Do something for your kids!!! Be a mom first!! Always!! Get your shit together girl!! You do not have to record and post all the damn time!! Cherish those moments for yourself, stop with the “look at me look at me, I’m moming, I dress my kids up like fucking puppets and pose them so people will like ME!!!” Because you are destroying your kids whether you are realize it or not. You have spun so out of control and the effects are now starting to show.....a lot!! Just put on your big girl panties and admit you do NOT have this shit under control!! It’s ok to not be ok during this divorce!! But stop!! Just stop with this fucking circus act!! Everyone besides your stupid dumb wit baddies, see the real you unraveling. But you won’t take anyone here’s advice (we know you read this shit, you have shown time and time again you have that time girl) so that is why! We will sit here eat our popcorn, drink our wine and continue to watch you fall, because you are that bad bitch that don’t need nobody!! Right? Lol oh honey!! You need someone and badly! (Preferably a Professional, because no one! Brags on their pod cast trash such as “some of you never dated a drug dealer and it shows” what the actual fuck!!”) Cause clearly you can not be the one behind the wheel of this wreck! You can’t hack it, you just plain suck.

• Wow
  • Haha

Westendfatima

You know how Tracy always hates on J-shore show specifically Snooki?
I'm watching Snook and Deena on live rn, Snooki is wasted and while Deena was preaching bout motherhood and snooki interupted to joke "Deena, stfu I have three kids and one is deaf"
Then Deena is like ??? tryna figure out what she means and snooki keeps going "oh my god you don't get it" and Deena is like but you don't have a death child. Snooki said "i can't say it i gotta send a message to you" I think shes so drunk shes mocking Tracy...
Now it's paused cause Snooki is so drunk she dropped the phone 10 times

• Haha
  • Wow

malibubarbie

I've been dyingggg to post on Tracy/the bad examples podcast etc for sooo long. Firstly, the podcast is terrible. I struggled through the first few, but I couldn't stomach any of the more recent ones. Tracy CONSTANTLY talking over Jessica (who seems quite sweet), and Tracy CONSTANTLY professing that she's a perfect mum/wife/amazing at everything etc. I find it super ironic that the podcast started beginning of 2019, and she was talking about Corey all year, but they must have been going through the break up at that point? Then she turned up to the 'bad examples' halloween party alone, it was obvious they were done, but she was still talking as if she was married. The pod cast and the facebook group seem to have a really weird culty following that are completely obsessed with Jessica and Tracy. I noticed they recently started asking for donations to run the podcast every week; which I find disgusting given the amount of unemployment etc at the moment. Everyone is struggling. The truth is, the content of the podcast fell off; it's not great and they should just stop while they're ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sassyassy

I messaged Corey asking why he allows her to bash him. Just waiting on a reply. Very tempted to message his two sisters too.
There's no way I'd allow my baby brothers ex to bad mouth him like that. Such bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

crw200

Yikessssssssss he is really making Tracy sound like an awfullll wife. And i mean i get shes home with three small kids all day but still i see ppl have three kids and both parents work full time and they still figure it out so i dunno, if he was really working and enabling her to stay home so she could just focus on the kids and she couldnt even rise to that challenge? Smh. I get kids are hard but surely she must have figured that out after two of them why have a third if she couldnt "handle" it? Sounds like she wasn't giving corey the words of affection shes bitching he didnt give her....🙄
I remember the Fathers Day she was pregnant with Julian, she posted this long thing for Corey. It was a picture of him and it started out with, “This man right here is disrespected on a daily basis.” Then it proceeded to go on about how she didn't treat him the way he should be treated because she so stressed out with the “back to back” pregnancies and all the hormones were to blame. But that she loved and appreciated everything he did. It was odd because it was almost like an apology without really taking responsibility. It was probably the closest she’d ever been to being honest with how she treated him. It was removed less than a day later. For someone who needs to be told on an hourly fucking basis who beautiful she is, you’d think she’d realize that how powerful words are. Especially negative ones. I’m hoping Corey is ready to stand up for himself. This is the shit I’ve been waiting for.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

AntiBS

The fact that their flat out lying, as she's posting new videos with them on display is such a fckn slap in the face to all of us doing what we're supposed to do. They really think people are stupid, and I guess they are because people are actually agreeing with the salon and defending them. she's such an attention starved, asshole at this point, I can't believe more people aren't calling her ass out!
They can be reported. There is an actual number to call in the State of NJ and reported businesses that are not complying. A call may have to be made. I may have to call. AND I don't understand why people are so afraid to say something. We ALL know they are lying. This isn't a time to play around with peoples lives. I dot give a shit about those tacky nails or that tacky whore. I have no problem reporting them. Asswipes!

• Heart

MMBF

Why would corey lie about his own sister? If tracy is as petty as she claims you dont think she'd cut Tara out? I mean why would she? It's free fucking childcare
I bet Tara plays both sides. She’s a creepy fan of Tracy’s. She likes the attention. She’s funny looking, I’m Sure no one paid her much attention until she started latching on to Tracy. Now she has to justify that to Corey by saying it’s just for the kids. I mean I can’t stand my sister in law. I love my nephew but no chance in hell I’d be living at her house, drinking with her, appearing on her social media, being her nanny just to see him.

• Heart

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Like spaniels ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing the videos of Julian yesterday made me really sad. He was outside barefoot with no pants on and without his hearing aids. Tracy was just standing back filming him and yelling “you have your ball?” And then was like oh you need your ears on.
He’s had his hearing aids for almost a year and he’s not wearing them consistently and doesn’t seem to be talking. I feel terrible that he’s not getting what he needs. Tracy only wants her kids to pose for pictures and get compliments on them but doesn’t want to actually parent!

Reactions: 13