Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatevs99

Hi guys! I just stumbled across this website, and your threads on Tracy have been cracking me UP.

I have a few things to say:

-I think it's funny how Ashley Bertolini's daughter looks just like her mom pre-plastic surgery 😂

-I have also been getting annoyed with the phoniness on Tracy's page. She always says she keeps it real and she's an open book but she's NOT.

-I've met her in real life at one of her meet and greets. No one came for her or knew who she was except me and a couple other people. She was nice enough I guess.

-When I met her I was shocked at her size. She's definitely a big girl and not that tall so that doesn't help. She always wears a long coat or coverup to hide her body.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Poopidydoo

Yesterday someone commented and asked if she took her picture with a potato because the quality was so bad 😂
That was me!!!!!!! Lmfaooooo and then I called her pretty cause I dont wanna get blocked for a second time!!!!!! Lmao she said the pic was blurry because it was a still shot of a video. I asked her if it was filmed with a potato cause I knew how many times it was edited and just wanted to see what she would say

And yes none of them can spell. It's very very embarrassing. Imagine trying to home school kids during this time and you can't even spell the word pineapple. Their basic grammar is terrible. Corey got it from his Dad (rest in peace) because if you have ever looked at Gene's instagram he almost misspells everything on every post

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

rani997

Seeing the videos of Julian yesterday made me really sad. He was outside barefoot with no pants on and without his hearing aids. Tracy was just standing back filming him and yelling “you have your ball?” And then was like oh you need your ears on.
He’s had his hearing aids for almost a year and he’s not wearing them consistently and doesn’t seem to be talking. I feel terrible that he’s not getting what he needs. Tracy only wants her kids to pose for pictures and get compliments on them but doesn’t want to actually parent!
i dont think that was tracy, i think he is with her mother. the nails gave it away and the voice. Another child she pawned off to someone else to take care of. She is so trashy and poor, she did a easter shoot with her kids, i wonder if the stimulus check would pay for that. Broke ass btch with pancake titties. Do any of you see the guys that hit on her in her comments? LOL OLD weird ugly ass men, NO ONE i mean NO ONE on the level of Corey. As dumb as Corey may be, he is good looking!

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Suuuuuure, Google & apps?! LMAO UM OK lazy Maloney.View attachment 110168
She couldn’t even suggest one book on ASL to help that lady how sad. That means she literally had zero education on it other then what she probably quickly googles. She couldn’t even name a specific app how pathetic of a mother. She should of been able to suggest books, videos, support groups for mothers, blogs like who has a child with a disability like being deaf and can’t provide information to help another mom out whose struggling with the same thing AFTER you have already been through it? She’s the epitome of laziness😒

Loren93

Ooooh, she just posted on her story... Corey’s post about what a Dad does or something like that...

she said it was “laughable”

Let me get my comfy seat and snacks for the drama

Shit .... she’s firing shots at Corey ... screenshots and allll
yes! I just posted about this!

here we gooo

• Haha
  • Wow

Teafor1

The picture of Kraft “Parmesan cheese” 🤮. You may as well shred plastic on your food.

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
No one comments on how shitty her phone quality must be for someone who likes to take so many pics like her. I just can’t understand any other logical explanation because why anyone would take a selfie on a great camera and then completely destroy the quality with Fuzzy filters is beyond Me like fuck all the hard working Apple geeks who worked so hard for that camera lens.🤣 Her selfies are never just clear like let the camera do it’s job they’re alway grainy it looks like she takes pics with a Nokia. It also has not been that hot. I share similar weather midwestern here 👋 there was no reason for her to have her hush puppy ears she calls boobs out like that. We’re now watching Desperate ex wife now available on instagram

• Haha

Chaedra15

So happy I found this page. I have been wondering what happened with her and Corey. She acted like her life and marriage was perfect. I just feel bas for the kids but not for her. I remember when she got engaged I commented how gaudy her engagement was and she attacked me I’m surprised I was not blocked. But that engagement was so gaudy and ugly and the wedding band made it worst. Her bridesmaids dresses fugly. I thought she was Italian this whole time.

• Haha

MMBF

I’m cracking up at her posting about waiting for her stimulus check. The girl who brags about having “3 jobs” and that she’s been paid thousands of dollars for insta adds and flaunts fake/beat up designer stuff. You’re still married about you claim Corey works all the time and you have 3 jobs but you still qualify for the stimulus?? No shame in qualifying but don’t pretend you have this great income coming in when clearly you don’t.

• Wow

Flomo

In England if you have asthma you are classed as high risk and have been advised to isolate for 12 weeks due to Coronavirus...... I don’t know a single person that would risk it for some tacky white acrylic arse pickers

• Haha

Apple73

I like how Tracy’s will knock a person that questions why she was a bitch to olivia. Yet Tracy you CUNT a fews days ago you were posting pics of Jerseylicious. So who’s living in the past? Oh and the reason why Tracy won’t do a reunion is cuz she’s fat as fuck! Be real with ya self Ms. Piggy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Seber

I’m rewatching Jerseylicious and she looked so good in Season 2. I’m surprised someone who seemed so on her game as far as being on time, organized, clean and who cared so much about her looks, can change so much. Yes she still gets her hair, lashes and nails done, but even the way she dresses now is so frumpy compared to how she did.. I know she was on a tv show, but still. At one point she even tells Olivia she wouldn’t ever colour her hair black and now look at her 🙄.

BabyLove121708

She now posted about people being rats telling Corey stuff she’s doing! Is this bitch for real?? You think that your gonna do stuff post it online and expect him not to see it? Maybe if you weren’t the QUEEN of thirst people wouldn’t see shit and tell him! Same way she says “people only know what I tell them” exactly.. your showing people what your doing cause your starved for attention and YOU want people to tell him. If you don’t want him to know you wouldn’t post it!

Bellabangingtom

Wow¡ the thing with Corey doesn’t surprise me I had a feeling she was neglectful wife.

I also hate the fact that she would spend months without getting her nails or refills done, now all of a sudden during a fucking pandemic her nails are always did 🙄

I live really close to Hoboken and if she’s messing with anyone out there, they are trash lol. Period. Probably will just use her for sex.

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
How sad that was, reading that.
I know he’s not perfect, but that would grind anyone down.
working, kids ain’t sorted, house is a shit hole, no food, some sloth growing into the couch that you’re meant to call beautiful.
it’s enough to wear anyone down.

• Haha

bus

i just wanna say as far as the divorce. Something happened while her and the kids where in Aruba.. in the beginning of them Aruba she left messages on coreys Facebook how much she missed him and she wished he was here. As soon as she got home the cryptic post started about relationship drama. He did something while she was there. Who knows what it was drugs or another girl. I have insomnia for the past year and that’s what my detective work established. There is no real reason to cheat but at the same sense if she neglected him and took so much advantage of him he’s only human he could have a slip up. I really liked her up until a few years ago she turned into a looney toon and I found myself so disappointed in how she was acting. YOUR A MOM ACT LIKE ONE. Idk I need to know so bad why they are divorcing but I know he didn’t want it. He posted several times over the past year how sorry he was and how he loved her and needed her.
Hi everyone! I found this forum in the beginning of the week and I just have to say that I am loving every single post, reply and the comments! I’m Karen and I live in North North Carolina. I have an interesting theory based on Maloney’s desperate and attention seeking posts: So, I truly think that Tracy was snooping in Corey’s phone probably about a year ago. I think he was (possibly) texting with another woman telling her she’s beautiful and amazing and that kind of stuff. I think Tracy saw all this and freaked the fuck out on him. I think she threaten to leave him then. I don’t think she was ever going to actually leave. But, she made his life a living hell after that. He probably was forced to cut off texting with the other woman. All this time (I’m assuming) that Tracy is super pissed because Corey was giving the other woman compliments via text and he wasn’t doing that for her anymore. She probably told him privately that she deserves the compliments and also the time he was spending on another woman because, after all, she is his wife and the mother of his kids 🙄. I also think she demanded he devote more time and effort to her and he might have tried, but it wasn’t enough for her narcissistic self. That’s when she decided to separate/divorce. (I hope this posts....I have no idea how to work this platform 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️)