Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so what she meant by that comment was that she cant walk them bcos she has allergies, Tara had to?! I thot she was just complaining that she couldnt enjoy spring bcos of quarantine woowwww if she doesnt even walk the kids no wonder shes gained weight šŸ˜” thats sad i mean i get it allergies suck but take a tissue and walk the kids and get some exercise in to boot
Is all BS I have major allergies and I take Nondrowsy meds and am fine I can walk a marathon She is Lazy Trazy period. Fat lard

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is all BS I have major allergies and I take Nondrowsy meds and am fine I can walk a marathon She is Lazy Trazy period. Fat lard
Yes! She claims to have the worst allergies ever, etc. not saying she doesnā€™t, but as someone who has gnarly allergies and asthma, I still go outside and work out. I take over the counter allergy meds - fexofenadine and Flonase and some Rx inhalers - and Iā€™m good to go. She also claims sheā€™s allergic to FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. I believe she said it on JL the first I heard it, but sheā€™s commented a few times in her Lives / posts about it.

Reactions: 1
Find the hanging pouch šŸ§ :šŸ¤£View attachment 115183
Nasty! You can see her beef curtains hanging! 3 kids in 3 years ? Ewwwww

What is this thing right in the middle?! šŸ„¶ her camel toe?
Itā€™s her saggy vag šŸ¤®

Yes!! Also from the beginning of them dating I couldnā€™t understand how he was so attracted to her and kind of obsessed. Heā€™s cute and I think he has pretty good style and there was Tracy with the fur boots, really bad style, overdone makeup and hair and even worse attitude. I was thinking do guys really find her hot??? Am I a hater thinking that sheā€™s completely unattractive??
I felt like he was using her because she was on the show and she had/s low self esteem and kind of dealt with it.
Who remembers when Tracy and Corey attacked Gigi during a reunion show and he slapped her in the face and Gigiā€™s ex just sat there and let it happen. ?

I saw that she posted a pic of a friends newborn (Corey did as well). Cute baby boy! He was dressed so cute, and his carrier was in a soft grey color. Unlike when Trashy had her babies and would put them in that baby carrier that was BLACK with a BLACK blanket! OMG I remember thinking to myself.. they look as if they were in a coffin. I thought how tacky and horrible to do that. She did it all the time. Then she would throw in some tacky outfit on the babies. Those babies wore some of the ugliest outfits in history. She still dresses them up in tacky clothes. Such cute kids. They do not need all that tackiness!
Skylar looked like an old woman when they took her home. She had this ugly black and gold dress. Jade looked cute. She was dressed in white. I lost interest by the time the boy areived but I remember everything was Ace this and Ace that.. blah. Its like she gets all of their clothes on zulily from the tacky designers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nasty! You can see her beef curtains hanging! 3 kids in 3 years ? Ewwwww

Itā€™s her saggy vag šŸ¤®

I felt like he was using her because she was on the show and she had/s low self esteem and kind of dealt with it.
Who remembers when Tracy and Corey attacked Gigi during a reunion show and he slapped her in the face and Gigiā€™s ex just sat there and let it happen. ?
Tracy is the one who hit Gigi I donā€™t remember Corey hitting anyone šŸ¤” yeah Frankie never stood up for her only Olivia and barely

Wondering why she cant enjoy spring with her kids? Does she not want to go out and have the public see her in all her glory.
I have bad allergies where Iā€™ll lose the ability to breathe through my nose the instant I get dust or pollen up there and I still push through and enjoy even if I have to shove tissue up my nostrils thereā€™s no excuse theres otc meds or she can get a shot like I do. I also canā€™t believe she made that big deal over that disgusting ketchup covered premade salmon. Salmon takes literally a few minutes how lazy can a person who doesnā€™t work or work out not have time for home cooked fresh meals? And she swears someone will find her as some grand prize yikes the delusion. Tara absolutely is there cause she wants to be you can tell she worships Tracy look at how she shadows her itā€™s obvious she enjoys riding on Tracyā€™s wing and Tracy throws her a bone as if her mom asked her to play with her cause she has no friends. Tracy uses Taras friendship to get her to mommy for her. Sheā€™s the only mom of three who complains about being a mom and is rarely doing any of the hard parts of being a mom like actually caring for them paying attention to them cleaning and bathing them. Jaydens outfit looks like she dressed herself like what beauty school did Tracy go to? I hope theyā€™re no longer in business

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Those kids never have a jacket on. Its only 45 degrees in NJ and the sun goes in and out. Its chilly! At home they are half naked and outside they never wear jackets.
I got blocked because I once asked her why she never put clothes on the kids. Its because sheā€™s bleeping lazy and doesnā€™t want to wash clothes. Im sure of it

Did one of these dumb witches really write ā€œ giver ment?ā€ Iā€™m appalled!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been dyingggg to post on Tracy/the bad examples podcast etc for sooo long. Firstly, the podcast is terrible. I struggled through the first few, but I couldn't stomach any of the more recent ones. Tracy CONSTANTLY talking over Jessica (who seems quite sweet), and Tracy CONSTANTLY professing that she's a perfect mum/wife/amazing at everything etc. I find it super ironic that the podcast started beginning of 2019, and she was talking about Corey all year, but they must have been going through the break up at that point? Then she turned up to the 'bad examples' halloween party alone, it was obvious they were done, but she was still talking as if she was married. The pod cast and the facebook group seem to have a really weird culty following that are completely obsessed with Jessica and Tracy. I noticed they recently started asking for donations to run the podcast every week; which I find disgusting given the amount of unemployment etc at the moment. Everyone is struggling. The truth is, the content of the podcast fell off; it's not great and they should just stop while they're ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what is weird, that Alan guy who produced the podcast, Jess posted something on her story the other day, I think a re-share from him anyway I got looking at his profile and Tracy wasnā€™t following him nor him her. And now I canā€™t see him even on Jessā€™s profile ? Unless Iā€™m being blind. Maybe something has happened?

Reactions: 4
You know what is weird, that Alan guy who produced the podcast, Jess posted something on her story the other day, I think a re-share from him anyway I got looking at his profile and Tracy wasnā€™t following him nor him her. And now I canā€™t see him even on Jessā€™s profile ? Unless Iā€™m being blind. Maybe something has happened?
Ooo interesting. Yeah you're right...him and Tracy don't follow each other on IG. I notice he's following Jess, but she's not following him!

Reactions: 3
šŸ¤” Interesting

Ooo interesting. Yeah you're right...him and Tracy don't follow each other on IG. I notice he's following Jess, but she's not following him!
Im not really surprised, hes prob someone they found off the internet or a friend of a friend, tracy seems the type that wouldn't follow you back unless she thought you were cool or useful to her which is dumb since she makes her living off social media she should follow ppl back and try and keep building her fanbase but meh maybe she doesnt care anymore maybe shes waiting for the kids to be in full day school so she can try and get back on tv or back into a salon etc

Classy?! When the owner talks to other people this Way?!

Tara became an idiot. Not staying at home and supporting Tracy in everything she does! So yes it is probably dangerous!
I'm going off Tara.

Especially after the way she swore at Julian because he didn't have his ears on so it didn't matter.

i just wanna say as far as the divorce. Something happened while her and the kids where in Aruba.. in the beginning of them Aruba she left messages on coreys Facebook how much she missed him and she wished he was here. As soon as she got home the cryptic post started about relationship drama. He did something while she was there. Who knows what it was drugs or another girl. I have insomnia for the past year and thatā€™s what my detective work established. There is no real reason to cheat but at the same sense if she neglected him and took so much advantage of him heā€™s only human he could have a slip up. I really liked her up until a few years ago she turned into a looney toon and I found myself so disappointed in how she was acting. YOUR A MOM ACT LIKE ONE. Idk I need to know so bad why they are divorcing but I know he didnā€™t want it. He posted several times over the past year how sorry he was and how he loved her and needed her.
Hi everyone! I found this forum in the beginning of the week and I just have to say that I am loving every single post, reply and the comments! Iā€™m Karen and I live in North North Carolina. I have an interesting theory based on Maloneyā€™s desperate and attention seeking posts: So, I truly think that Tracy was snooping in Coreyā€™s phone probably about a year ago. I think he was (possibly) texting with another woman telling her sheā€™s beautiful and amazing and that kind of stuff. I think Tracy saw all this and freaked the duck out on him. I think she threaten to leave him then. I donā€™t think she was ever going to actually leave. But, she made his life a living hell after that. He probably was forced to cut off texting with the other woman. All this time (Iā€™m assuming) that Tracy is super pissed because Corey was giving the other woman compliments via text and he wasnā€™t doing that for her anymore. She probably told him privately that she deserves the compliments and also the time he was spending on another woman because, after all, she is his wife and the mother of his kids šŸ™„. I also think she demanded he devote more time and effort to her and he might have tried, but it wasnā€™t enough for her narcissistic self. Thatā€™s when she decided to separate/divorce. (I hope this posts....I have no idea how to work this platform šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø)

Reactions: 11
did you guys notice in the tik tok video, it was almost like Tara was scared to answer the questions honestly. I think there is def a intimidation factor. Tracy looks like a cow but is a bully. Even on a live with Sammy once someone asked her why she isnt part of RHONJ and Sammy totally disregarded tracy as tracy is like duh well i had a 1 hour call with "someone" about that and Sammy is like yeah whatever but my mom def should be on it. You wanna know why? Because Sammy's mom is actually a housewife and has money not some lowlife, broke azz witch like Tracy. And btw she is doing her and so is her karma bc i noticed in a tik tok that her pointer finger nail completely broke!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, I call bullshit on this. I have extreme allergies..Iā€™m talking I get Immunotherapy 2x a week (8 shots a week) take 3 different allergy medications and 2 inhalers. I have food and environmental allergies, I am extremely sensitive to EVERYTHING. I still live my life though, I go outside and have pets and LIVE.
Sheā€™s just bleeping lazy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.