Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Staten Island house was bought by his parents but he helped pay it off with the settlement. It’s still in his parents name but it’s a multi family house. 900,000 goes quick with court cases and paying off a house. Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
20200413_153218.jpg
In her last video on Instagram, Jayden is standing in the back seat of the car while Tracy's mother drives. Unbelievable!!! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, being sick I haven’t had a chance to get on here - but, what a rollercoaster.
I have zero words for that girl. Zero.
She needs to sort her tit out. Seriously. She’s a bleeping mess.

The Staten Island house was bought by his parents but he helped pay it off with the settlement. It’s still in his parents name but it’s a multi family house. 900,000 goes quick with court cases and paying off a house. Lol
Tracy and Corey lived a few doors down from them In a rental. Maybe he uses his settlement to pay off his parents house? Seems weird not to buy your own house with your wife and kids but pay for your parents house .

View attachment 108363In her last video on Instagram, Jayden is standing in the back seat of the car while Tracy's mother drives. Unbelievable!!! 😱
Jesus Christ. Even julian’s bottom buckle isn’t snapped. She’s always been terrible with car seat safety. He should still be rear facing .

Reactions: 4
Tracy and Corey lived a few doors down from them In a rental. Maybe he uses his settlement to pay off his parents house? Seems weird not to buy your own house with your wife and kids but pay for your parents house .

Jesus Christ. Even julian’s bottom buckle isn’t snapped. She’s always been terrible with car seat safety. He should still be rear facing .
Hmm maybe he decided to help pay theirs off knowing deep down that this way the money would be safe for the girls? Also it might have been done when Coreys dad got sick and no way could Tracy argue with him about that. Turns out it worked out for the best if these guys legit get actually divorced and move on, which i dunno i mean she says a lot of stuff about being single but i wonder if she low key hoping he will come back and beg and make grand gestures? 🤔

It’s not in their name his mom lives on the save block you are looking at her house info

Reactions: 1
View attachment 108363In her last video on Instagram, Jayden is standing in the back seat of the car while Tracy's mother drives. Unbelievable!!! 😱
Omg best mom 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 That’s why the kids are so smart because of how she and Corey raised them 😂 (direct quote from both of them at some point) I’m sure they are smart but that has nothing to do with the parents. They’re seriously dumb lol

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Corey's latest post? Looks like a clap back to all of Tray's passive aggressive posts.
Yikessssssssss he is really making Tracy sound like an awfullll wife. And i mean i get shes home with three small kids all day but still i see ppl have three kids and both parents work full time and they still figure it out so i dunno, if he was really working and enabling her to stay home so she could just focus on the kids and she couldnt even rise to that challenge? Smh. I get kids are hard but surely she must have figured that out after two of them why have a third if she couldnt "handle" it? Sounds like she wasn't giving corey the words of affection shes bitching he didnt give her....🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yikessssssssss he is really making Tracy sound like an awfullll wife. And i mean i get shes home with three small kids all day but still i see ppl have three kids and both parents work full time and they still figure it out so i dunno, if he was really working and enabling her to stay home so she could just focus on the kids and she couldnt even rise to that challenge? Smh. I get kids are hard but surely she must have figured that out after two of them why have a third if she couldnt "handle" it? Sounds like she wasn't giving corey the words of affection shes bitching he didnt give her....🙄
I remember the Fathers Day she was pregnant with Julian, she posted this long thing for Corey. It was a picture of him and it started out with, “This man right here is disrespected on a daily basis.” Then it proceeded to go on about how she didn't treat him the way he should be treated because she so stressed out with the “back to back” pregnancies and all the hormones were to blame. But that she loved and appreciated everything he did. It was odd because it was almost like an apology without really taking responsibility. It was probably the closest she’d ever been to being honest with how she treated him. It was removed less than a day later. For someone who needs to be told on an hourly bleeping basis who beautiful she is, you’d think she’d realize that how powerful words are. Especially negative ones. I’m hoping Corey is ready to stand up for himself. This is the tit I’ve been waiting for.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember the Fathers Day she was pregnant with Julian, she posted this long thing for Corey. It was a picture of him and it started out with, “This man right here is disrespected on a daily basis.” Then it proceeded to go on about how she didn't treat him the way he should be treated because she so stressed out with the “back to back” pregnancies and all the hormones were to blame. But that she loved and appreciated everything he did. It was odd because it was almost like an apology without really taking responsibility. It was probably the closest she’d ever been to being honest with how she treated him. It was removed less than a day later. For someone who needs to be told on an hourly bleeping basis who beautiful she is, you’d think she’d realize that how powerful words are. Especially negative ones. I’m hoping Corey is ready to stand up for himself. This is the tit I’ve been waiting for.
Woow just goes to show far back the issues must have gone. I mean their kids are the cutest but it sounds like they rushed into having so many so fast i guess. Such a life change too, to go from being on tv and partying and red carpets to diapers and stuff? 🤷🏻‍♀️ but ya i dont get how she can say she needs constant words of affirmation but then doesnt see how he would need it too? Sad that its come to posting memes to get through to each other though

Woow just goes to show far back the issues must have gone. I mean their kids are the cutest but it sounds like they rushed into having so many so fast i guess. Such a life change too, to go from being on tv and partying and red carpets to diapers and stuff? 🤷🏻‍♀️ but ya i dont get how she can say she needs constant words of affirmation but then doesnt see how he would need it too? Sad that its come to posting memes to get through to each other though
She doesn't see how he would need it because she's a narcissist. I think they both struggle with that a little bit (a lot of bit). For us who get to see how she is as a person just through the internet says a lot. Imagine how hard it was to deal with her in person 24-7. The constant whining bitching and nagging.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh man, her most recent post 😞 I literally cannot get over how different she looks now. Not a flattering pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.