Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lemme 🧐

The Tik Tok account is active Just checked the only Thing The Thick Video is Gone now View attachment 116086
Ooo.she deleted the.thick video. Lol pussssy

I know this is so mean but Tracy really found an ugly group of women for that second don’t rush challenge. Like really ugly. Only the second girl looked good but you can tell she’s using a filter. The rest looked like a Saturday night live parody. That’s cringy.
Lmmfao...facts

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her stories? She was slim at some point!
Yesss. I know right.. And then she once said she's always had a butt... 😅 but she looked good go in the day. (Skinny) not face. Actually like I've said b4 after skylar she still was a good size.. it's just past few months she's gotten bigget

Reactions: 1
Im not really surprised, hes prob someone they found off the internet or a friend of a friend, tracy seems the type that wouldn't follow you back unless she thought you were cool or useful to her which is dumb since she makes her living off social media she should follow ppl back and try and keep building her fanbase but meh maybe she doesnt care anymore maybe shes waiting for the kids to be in full day school so she can try and get back on tv or back into a salon etc
You're so right which is why people cant stand her. She can't even reply to nice comments let alone follow people back. And he was a part of their podcast no less!!!! You can tell she burns bridges with everyone besides her like 3 good friends who all look like Frankenstein. I'm trying not to hate on sammy cause idk her but shes hideous and thinks shes hot tit. Tracy is lucky to even have friends, you know she keeps them close to her cause she has nobody else and needs some sort of team to defend her. I also have nothing else to say about Tara. Her and her crooked face need to go somewhere tf else...... tracy has ZERO respect for your brother anymore babe, time to let her go!!!! Tara seems to be in her late 30s early 40s. Maybe she knows she will never have kids so her nieces and nephews are like her kids to her. Hence why she doesnt mind being Tracy's witch. Tara seems nice but being up Tracy's ass makes me lose respect for her. Shes basically taking Corey's role

Reactions: 6
You know how Tracy always hates on J-shore show specifically Snooki?
I'm watching Snook and Deena on live rn, Snooki is wasted and while Deena was preaching bout motherhood and snooki interupted to joke "Deena, stfu I have three kids and one is deaf"
Then Deena is like ??? tryna figure out what she means and snooki keeps going "oh my god you don't get it" and Deena is like but you don't have a death child. Snooki said "i can't say it i gotta send a message to you" I think shes so drunk shes mocking Tracy...
Now it's paused cause Snooki is so drunk she dropped the phone 10 times

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm watching Snook and Deena on live rn, Snooki is wasted and while Deena was preaching bout motherhood and snooki interupted to joke "Deena, stfu I have three kids and one is deaf"
Then Deena is like ??? tryna figure out what she means and snooki keeps going "oh my god you don't get it" and Deena is like but you don't have a death child. Snooki said "i can't say it i gotta send a message to you" I think shes so drunk shes mocking Tracy...
Lmmfao u serious.. I'm about watch ha ha

Damn i missed it... I was rewatching Pauly D live and others... but that's CRAZY funny how snooki got off. If anyone else caught it I wonder what would Tracy do lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly I really like snooki now. I used to dislike her because I live in the town next to the shore house and that was just awful. But now she’s so real. Like she shows the messes in her house. She’s always filming with no make up and crazy mom hair. She’s rich but she doesn’t show it off. And she really cares about her body now and talks about working out through and after pregnancies. She’s actually relatable. Never thought I’d say that lol

Reactions: 10
I love snooki so much! When does she make this comment? Which video and how far in? Haha

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t for some reason quote - Corey slapped Gigi? I literally just watched that and it was Tracy who attacked Gigi (Tracy with a ripped top at the seams, I might add), Corey was arguing with Gigi, but he didn’t put his hands on her.
I thought he grabbed at her and threw a slap in there at one point. I have to watch it again

Honestly I really like snooki now. I used to dislike her because I live in the town next to the shore house and that was just awful. But now she’s so real. Like she shows the messes in her house. She’s always filming with no make up and crazy mom hair. She’s rich but she doesn’t show it off. And she really cares about her body now and talks about working out through and after pregnancies. She’s actually relatable. Never thought I’d say that lol
Shes relatable because shes happy and confident... and a genuinely good person and knows that without her fans she would be nothing

Reactions: 3
Omggggg did anyone screen grab this?

I thought he grabbed at her and threw a slap in there at one point. I have to watch it again
I’m sure if Corey had slapped Gigi, there would have been a massive uproar from the rest of the cast. Massive.
One thing getting it off Tracey, quite another of a man doing it also.

What is their argument? I can’t stand Snooki or Tracey, it’s like two mean girls locked in battle though, so it should be entertaining.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.