Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cracking up at her posting about waiting for her stimulus check. The girl who brags about having “3 jobs” and that she’s been paid thousands of dollars for insta adds and flaunts fake/beat up designer stuff. You’re still married about you claim Corey works all the time and you have 3 jobs but you still qualify for the stimulus?? No shame in qualifying but don’t pretend you have this great income coming in when clearly you don’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed that Tracy rarely likes any of her friend posts on Instagram?
Why would she like anyone elses posts? This goes back to when she blocked me for calling her out on her "pray for other peoples success" post. I said witch you DO NOT wish for other peoples happiness and success!!!! Shes jealous of everyone including her closest friends probably. This does not shock me! Good catch though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's live and wow filters won't hide nothing

And Tara screamed shut the duck up jules when she went up stairs, someone called Tracey out and she laughed saying he's deaf duh he can't hear her 🤦🏻‍♀️ So it's okay to shout abuse at a kid because he can't hear

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And here all this time I was on Team Tara. Nope. I'm done. You don't get a pass for verbally abusing a deaf baby. And Tracy? duck you you fat bleep. If I were you and someone said that to my child, I'd punch them square in the face. You don't deserve Jules. You don't deserve any of them. I hope covid 19 comes knocking at your door & you just bleeping die already. bleeping whitetrash pig.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cussing out a deaf kid just because he doesn't have his implants on isn't cool. The girls can hear. Why scream like that and wake them up?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They shouldn't be in charge of the dog never mind kids. Saying Kevin bacon & Tom sellek look like rapists. & she leaked a girls nudes when she was younger everywhere and still thinks it's funny now she's an adult

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok now I’m on season 5 lol and it’s the episode where her gfs and Tara take her away for the night. She talks about getting pregnant the following year because she never had to take care of anything and having the dog made her like a schedule. Ok first off.. kids are not dogs. Tara told her she thought they should enjoy one another’s company for a while first. Mannnn I bet she wishes she listened! She clearly could not handle it.

Ok and wow that’s just horrible and not funny at all that Tara would shout that and that Tracy would laugh it off. That’s not a joke. So if someone comments about how he has a disability or suggests she does something for him and she snaps, that’s ok? Yet she allows his aunt to do that and thinks it’s funny? not ok at all. If that was my sister in law I would snap I don’t care how much she helps!

Reactions: 5
I just came here to say that anytime her picks comes across my feed I stop to see if she has nostrils or not and I totally blame this page for my this weird fascination.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow im shocked at Tara! Can we watch the live stream even when it’s finished?
How is her podcast still going? It really is crap!

Reactions: 2
I’m cracking up at her posting about waiting for her stimulus check. The girl who brags about having “3 jobs” and that she’s been paid thousands of dollars for insta adds and flaunts fake/beat up designer stuff. You’re still married about you claim Corey works all the time and you have 3 jobs but you still qualify for the stimulus?? No shame in qualifying but don’t pretend you have this great income coming in when clearly you don’t.
What's a stimulus cheque? Would that be similar to UKs universal credit/job seekers?

And why was she crying about her friends in the car and what they are going through?

Reactions: 1
I was hoping to skip to the exact point rather than sit and watch her talk tit for an hour 😂

• Haha
What's a stimulus cheque? Would that be similar to UKs universal credit/job seekers?

And why was she crying about her friends in the car and what they are going through?
Crying for attention to change her repetitive posts up a bit

cant answer about the cheque as I’m from the uk as well

Watched a little of her live to see if anything interesting happening but nope just her and Tara saying they were about to open a second bottle of wine and asking for wine suggestions which I don’t agree with drinking That much when looking after the kids even if they are asleep however all parents are entitled to do what they want when it comes to their own decisions on this

Reactions: 3
People in US get $1200 per person and $500 per children if they make under $75K a year. This is in response for COVID-19.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.