Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is National ASL day. You would think Trashy Maloney would post a comment or make a video with her beautiful son. Nothing! She's busy posting stupid posts about nothing and driving AND recording Jayden screaming Corona Virus. Like WTF is wrong with this beast? When your kid screams nonsense its not funny or cute, its annoying. You were so adamant that your son would learn ASL and so would the whole family. Really? 1-800-IMA-twit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Today is National ASL day. You would think Trashy Maloney would post a comment or make a video with her beautiful son. Nothing! She's busy posting stupid posts about nothing and driving AND recording Jayden screaming Corona Virus. Like WTF is wrong with this beast? When your kid screams nonsense its not funny or cute, its annoying. You were so adamant that your son would learn ASL and so would the whole family. Really? 1-800-IMA-twit
21mins ago she makes a post about It. She was on social media allllllllll day and waits till 8pm to acknowledge the day... someone must have been reading this page to remind her. She def has NO idea 🙄🙄 she’s such trash i can’t

Reactions: 6
21mins ago she makes a post about It. She was on social media allllllllll day and waits till 8pm to acknowledge the day... someone must have been reading this page to remind her. She def has NO idea 🙄🙄 she’s such trash i can’t
I just saw that! She gives zero fucks about that little boy... its all about Skylar (perfection), and sometimes throws Jayden a bone!

Reactions: 9
I just saw that! She gives zero fucks about that little boy... its all about Skylar (perfection), and sometimes throws Jayden a bone!
Cause the first born is always the second mom. At least that's how my sister was and is being the first born! Skylar looks like a mini blonde Tracy and is the obedient daughter that follows Tracy's every command. Skylar is learning what makes her mom upset and what makes her happy. She puts on a show for Tracy, you can tell in all the forced pictures! She only throws Jayden a bone when shes in the mood to be different. Like when Jayden has a sassy side that Tracy finds would be appealing to viewers. As far as Julian goes, I do hope that boy grows to have confidence. Tracy seems like she will get upset with him easily because he cannot hear and she has to go about things in a completely different manner when taking care of him. I hope she learns to be kind

Reactions: 4
She posted.100% reading this thread.

What about the story she posted a couple of weeks ago where she was crying and devastated over someone’s child who had an accident? .. never heard anymore about that?!

Reactions: 3
Lol did she reply and freak out and block you?
Sorry english isn't my first language so I think I said it wrong. I meant that I was one of the first posters that commented on this thread. I would never comment on her page, she'd block me so fast and I don't want to miss out on anything lol ;)

Reactions: 1
Omg google and apps WTF she is a horrible human being , lies through her teeth She dont do any learning session with those kids She is a stupid bleep .
Am I the only one who thinks the videos of her crying are total bullshit? The video of Julian hearing for the first time was the most genuine I’ve ever seen her and then it was gone.

She’s an attention seeking psycho.
No, she has fat girl tits. It’s recent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Suuuuuure, Google & apps?! LMAO UM OK lazy Maloney.View attachment 110168
She couldn’t even suggest one book on ASL to help that lady how sad. That means she literally had zero education on it other then what she probably quickly googles. She couldn’t even name a specific app how pathetic of a mother. She should of been able to suggest books, videos, support groups for mothers, blogs like who has a child with a disability like being deaf and can’t provide information to help another mom out whose struggling with the same thing AFTER you have already been through it? She’s the epitome of laziness😒

Reactions: 11
She’s a disgrace. When she got pregnant she thought they would just be another handbag accessory and didn’t realise she would actually have to parent them. They would all be better off with their dad.

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t even suggest one book on ASL to help that lady how sad. That means she literally had zero education on it other then what she probably quickly googles. She couldn’t even name a specific app how pathetic of a mother. She should of been able to suggest books, videos, support groups for mothers, blogs like who has a child with a disability like being deaf and can’t provide information to help another mom out whose struggling with the same thing AFTER you have already been through it? She’s the epitome of laziness😒
God forbid someone going through the same thing succeeds. She doesn't want to share any information because she wants to be the only one with knowledge on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.