Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good golly!
that was a mic drop and a half!
AMAZING WORK!!
She should be doing more for those kids and the snark from Corey - well, she deserves it.
As much as I live for drama and I want to know his point of view on being married to that heifer, I hope he stays calm and let’s her self combust.

Reactions: 7
Of course her IG lawyer had to come out in her defense about how she’s doing her best and I told her off, too. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It drives me nuts when people comment on her pics about how she’s so “nice and thic” (and they spell it like that)... I really hate to be mean but she is not “thic” she’s overweight, I don’t get why people write that to her as a compliment?

Reactions: 8
Of course her IG lawyer had to come out in her defense about how she’s doing her best and I told her off, too. Lol
Im surprised she still hasn't deleted the comment. witch probably wants people to feel bad for her. Terrible excuse for a parent. You sucked as a wife, and you suck as a mom.

Reactions: 5
I had to tell her about herself.
she probably read it and is cleaning her house right now so she can get on IG live and defend herself and show off her tacky cardboard furniture. She probably spent 5k on all of that furniture. IF that much.

She won’t help anyone unless she’s PAID to. I seen this comment. Of course she’s not obligated to help, but I’ve seen her post other Instas of their products and people are like “you’re so kind!” NO! She is paid to advertise their stuff. This hoe isn’t kind or thoughtful.
40820E93-913E-4626-B700-4DD4F358EAD5.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She won’t help anyone unless she’s PAID to. I seen this comment. Of course she’s not obligated to help, but I’ve seen her post other Instas of their products and people are like “you’re so kind!” NO! She is paid to advertise their stuff. This hoe isn’t kind or thoughtful. View attachment 110823
I saw that she is an opportunist and a freeloader Selfish piece of 💩 I have no doubt She gets what she deserves She is a miserable witch like she use to call Olivia but it was her all alone psycho.

Good catch. It's already deleted!
Oh I believe it too. That he owes money! Him and Tracey are terrible with money. Prbly why she’s always wearing that black tank top with literally half her tits hanging out. Maybe she gets paid to post those pics. That’s why she says guys are in her DM. 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she probably read it and is cleaning her house right now so she can get on IG live and defend herself and show off her tacky cardboard furniture. She probably spent 5k on all of that furniture. IF that much.
there is no way SHE is cleaning.
Someone possibly could be, it won’t be her though.

Look at this comment some dude wrote on coreys Instagram!!
Is that person a legitimate account? 👀
I wonder what he owes money for.

Reactions: 1
Wouldnt surprise me, she has said several times shes "broke" and once she posted a tbt picture and captioned something like young dumb and broke-and commented nothing had changed except she wasnt young anymore😔. I mean i dunno how they went thru $900k and have no home but i mean between that wedding and the elaborate bday parties for the kids i guess the money is gone? I mean if only corey works and theres five of them i guess the money is stretched thin? Still, her parents seem to be well off so you would think she would have learned some money-sense from them? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wouldnt surprise me, she has said several times shes "broke" and once she posted a tbt picture and captioned something like young dumb and broke-and commented nothing had changed except she wasnt young anymore😔. I mean i dunno how they went thru $900k and have no home but i mean between that wedding and the elaborate bday parties for the kids i guess the money is gone? I mean if only corey works and theres five of them i guess the money is stretched thin? Still, her parents seem to be well off so you would think she would have learned some money-sense from them? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have insomnia so I got bored and went through her facebook and I actually feel really bad for her. She was beautiful, had a nice body, travelled, worked, photographers were using her as their subject and she looked genuinely happy. She looked like she was going places.

I think where she and Corey went wrong was living beyond their means and then throwing a bunch of kids in the mix with no plan. I looked at Olivia’s page and Alexa and Gigi and they’re all living their best lives. I’m sure she sneaks a peak at their profiles and feels bad about herself. She’s fat, has 3 kids, one of which has special needs that are beyond her capabilities, an ex husband who I always suspected was a little slow based on his stutter and his immaturity, and a rented house she can’t afford. Meanwhile, everyone is moving on and doing their thing.
but, shes a nasty witch. She should rise to the occasion and do what a lot of women do: go get a job and stop trying to do it for the gram.she has to be severely depressed. She’s still an asshole so let the roadting continue!!

Check her most recent story.
Ahe’s like a 12 year old, seriously...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have insomnia so I got bored and went through her facebook and I actually feel really bad for her. She was beautiful, had a nice body, travelled, worked, photographers were using her as their subject and she looked genuinely happy. She looked like she was going places.

I think where she and Corey went wrong was living beyond their means and then throwing a bunch of kids in the mix with no plan. I looked at Olivia’s page and Alexa and Gigi and they’re all living their best lives. I’m sure she sneaks a peak at their profiles and feels bad about herself. She’s fat, has 3 kids, one of which has special needs that are beyond her capabilities, an ex husband who I always suspected was a little slow based on his stutter and his immaturity, and a rented house she can’t afford. Meanwhile, everyone is moving on and doing their thing.
but, shes a nasty witch. She should rise to the occasion and do what a lot of women do: go get a job and stop trying to do it for the gram.she has to be severely depressed. She’s still an asshole so let the roadting continue!!

That’s the ratty purse she still drags around😂😂 I remember her telling Olivia how she was going places smh that’s why you don’t fucken brag about winning until the race is over! She had so many opportunities with social media and is so lazy that now she’s broke unkempt and lonely entertaining at most 500 ppl and bragging like their 5k while sadly shoveling food or wine down her throat.
If Corey is or was on Drugs it would make sense that he owes money he probably used his settlement for drugs and Tracy helped blow it on that ugly wedding and all the other crap I’m sure he had to provide for her. He even told her in an episode he snaps and is telling her how he has given her everything she asked for this was when he wanted to wear Jordan’s to the wedding which she never let him do which was pretty unfair with the amount of ugly ass unnecessary cheetah print she had. Imagine being his sister and forced to pay for a dress like that and you know she had that specially made that tit came out the mind of that wack job not naturally. And I’m so not a Tara fan I wanted to slap her standing there discussing her brothers wife dating while she’s still married to him. I honestly couldn’t be a part of something like that for a while like family members need to heal from divorces too that was so ugly of Tracy😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Spot on, i do also feel bad for her in a sense, cos imagine going from being a semi celebrity being slim and beautiful and travelling and partying and now to be stuck at home divorcing all those kids no money weight gain....i mean yes partially her fault she has a huge fan base and she could monetize it wayyyyyy better, but still i am a sucker and i do feel kinda bad for her. They should have just had skylar and waited a bit before deciding on more, given her body time to heal, etc. Perhaps its her karma? I would be happy for her if she turned it around and did something with her social media etc, cos at the end of the day she is entertaining us 😜 and letting us into her life. But ya theres no way she doesnt look at olivias page and not feel a tiny bit of jealousy olivia looks like shes living her best life, maybe a touch too much filler but still she looks like shes happy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.