Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the worst part is her Baddies!!! They are such pathetic losers!! Baddies: “OMG Queen Tracy!! What eye liner do you use??, what foundation do you use” Tracy: “I don’t, I’m bleeping perfect witch!” And she can literally call them names and they are like the mean girls, “ Regina George once punched me in the face, and it was awesome” They also pray she answers because that is the most exciting thing that happens in their pathetic lives!! Oh yeah I’m coming for you too, tit brain 🧠 cult mother bleeping Baddies!!! You helped create this monster!! Tracy is literally Regina and the Baddies are her plastics!!! I bet half of those low self esteem Baddies actually hate Tracy and can’t wait for her ass to be hit with a bus!!! Lmaooo.....ok, imma stop.......for now.
That was so fetch! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg!!! I love this person(oooh!! Too soon?) lmaoo!! Tracy:I can do both! I just posted a picture bare face!
everyone: yeah WITH.A.FILTER bish!!
Right? I thought the same thing. Doing both would be like maintaining a household, raising healthy kids, being a bomb mom, and then also being able to slay a sexy picture without filters and photoshop. You do neither Tracy.

Reactions: 7
I FEEL ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED FOR HER PARENTS, SIBLINGS AND EX MOTHER IN LAW. SHE ALWAYS MADE HERSELF OUT TO SEEM SO HIGH CLASS AND tit AND I AM SURE A DIVORCE WITH 3 KIDS AINT EASY BUT THIS witch IS IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL ASKING FOR HELP AND ATTENTION. ITS 55 DEGREES IN JERSEY, NOT SURE WHY SHE HAS HER SAGGY TITS OUT. NO MAN WANTS A witch WHO POSTS CHILDISH QUOTES ALL DAY. IT'S SAD CUZ SHE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT OVER IT. IT WOULD'VE BEEN APPROPRIATE TO DEAL WITH IT PRIVATELY. SHE IS EMBARRASSING HER FAMILY. THATS SO TRASHY. SHE HAS TURNED INTO PURE GARBAGE. MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE PODCAST ISNT MAKING BANK BECAUSE HER STUPID RELATIONSHIP AND SEX ADVICE COULDN'T KEEP HER MAN AROUND. SLUT

Reactions: 9
Here she is..she can’t hide it all when someone else takes the pic and she’s not able to edit and filter the crap out of it! 😱😳
Omg you should put a PSA on this before someone clicks on it. I was taking a sip of wine and literally spit it out.what a waste of wine lol. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Bunzie yeah she let me take a selfie with her. You were supposed to pay for the meet and greet package, but literally no one was there, so she took pics for free with the couple of fans that were there. She just looked so different in real life I was shooketh.

Omg that tik tok!! *cringe x1,000,000*
Share the pic with us just cut your self out! 🤓

I don't see on Insta where it says a filter has been used. I looked everywhere!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And that’s a truth bomb right there
Yessssss she is 10000000% correct! I had a single guy friend that I was going to introduce to an acquaintance of mine who wore a LOT of makeup like Tracy. He took one look at her profile pic and said no way, red flags all over that one. Sure enough, he was right. He's now happily engaged.

Did anyone else see her repost her friend Ashley AKA Jigsaw Puzzle's pic? She looks TERRIBLE. Those brows..... NOPE! no way no!
Yes I did and thought the same lol. These girls need to get a grip.

Reactions: 2
Wow her latest IG story is a joke. If Corey was doing HALF the tit she was shed be calling him out left, right, upside down...shes bleeping NUTS

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve been watching JL on hayu recently and OMG Olivia blatantly predicted the future in season 1 🔮
I don’t think it was “the” fight at sonic but she screamed at Tracy that she’s be a fat mess in 10 years time 🤭

also tried to take a ss on hayu but it doesn’t allow it- annoying- perfect shot of Tracy’s monobrow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DId u see the live tonight at the end when she went to push the end live button her finger went over the camera and it took the filter off her face for a split second!! Wowzerz 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Here the nails she didn’t just get. 😧 really wanna call her out on it but I’ll be blocked! Such a liar!
Then with her forget about less waste or less plastic. She can't drink directly on the glass?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.