Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooohhhhh
This witch just showed us all how truly pathetic she is, and just how much time she has on her fat hands. Really Tray?!?! You, a mom of 3 under 5 yrs old has that much time to be that petty and go through who all liked that post and block them?!?! So sad, just so sad of you. First of all! Why the duck you on his page?!?! You claim all this tit like you are a bad witch and not telling yours and Corey’s business for the sake of the kids blah blah blah!! How about this, for the sake of your kids!! How about you take care of them properly! Get your ass off of the gram because clearly you are not taking in a lot of money from it, as you cry broke all the time. Do something for your kids!!! Be a mom first!! Always!! Get your tit together girl!! You do not have to record and post all the damn time!! Cherish those moments for yourself, stop with the “look at me look at me, I’m moming, I dress my kids up like bleeping puppets and pose them so people will like ME!!!” Because you are destroying your kids whether you are realize it or not. You have spun so out of control and the effects are now starting to show.....a lot!! Just put on your big girl panties and admit you do NOT have this tit under control!! It’s ok to not be ok during this divorce!! But stop!! Just stop with this bleeping circus act!! Everyone besides your stupid dumb wit baddies, see the real you unraveling. But you won’t take anyone here’s advice (we know you read this tit, you have shown time and time again you have that time girl) so that is why! We will sit here eat our popcorn, drink our wine and continue to watch you fall, because you are that bad witch that don’t need nobody!! Right? Lol oh honey!! You need someone and badly! (Preferably a Professional, because no one! Brags on their pod cast trash such as “some of you never dated a drug dealer and it shows” what the actual duck!!”) Cause clearly you can not be the one behind the wheel of this wreck! You can’t hack it, you just plain suck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s crazy how much better she looks in her last post than she looks in every other picture where she has all that hideous makeup and those grotesque eyelashes. If she lost the makeup, she would really do herself a favor

Reactions: 3
It’s crazy how much better she looks in her last post than she looks in every other picture where she has all that hideous makeup and those grotesque eyelashes. If she lost the makeup, she would really do herself a favor
She would but will she stop wearing the makeup & lashes? Probably not.

Reactions: 1
Yes lose the lashes or buy better ones cause lately those lashes she’s wearing look awful on her.

Reactions: 2
Ummm She still using an app. without make up, so still not her real face with imperfections so to me Not real!

Reactions: 6
Ummm She still using an app. without make up, so still not her real face with imperfections so to me Not real!
Tracy would NEVER post a selfie without a filter lmao she’s too insecure! This is her without all the blurriness! I’m also shocked her boobs aren’t hanging out.
9603BDC6-CECE-441E-BB0A-F1505020D8CE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Tracy would NEVER post a selfie without a filter lmao she’s too insecure! This is her without all the blurriness! I’m also shocked her boobs aren’t hanging out. View attachment 113413
Lmao I love how Instagram outs these witches now and tells us the filters they use at the bottom of the posts 😂 Can’t #nofilter your way out of this one

Some women try and disguise their appearance when they aren't happy with it by adding loads of makeup, Tattoos or fake tan etc. Much easier to lose the weight :ROFLMAO:

omg what a pathological liar
This post is for us to think that her kissing with a guy in a car was “fake” bc she let us believe what she post? Is BS , She is trying to use reverse psychology but we’re smarter than that she is a stupid bleep 🤓
OMG who was she kissing??!!!

They really think they are italians? 😂🤣

Question:

I am not American, so can someone explain me how she survive. Tracy has three children, a large rent, she does not work, her ex-husband should not earn 10 000 a month and she no longer has a real partnerships with any brand.

How can she have money to pays everything?
I think Corey earns enough to pay rent. Her parents are also well off and I’m pretty sure she drives a car they own now. Wouldn’t be surprised if they pay her cell phone as well. She has no/limited cable because she was begging for someone’s password to use their HBO account. I think she gets hair/nails/princess armpit (perfect autocorrect that I refuse to change 😂) for free or low cost in return for advertising. When she throws parties she recruits people who will work for her instagram advertisements rather than actual money.

On her latest selfie are they for real?! You can tell it’s a filter and it even says it at the bottom. There’s nothing natural about this photo. Sad thing is, I bet without the filter and without all the makeup she looks better, shame she can’t see it and feels the need to hide behind it all.

Attachments

• Wow
This witch just showed us all how truly pathetic she is, and just how much time she has on her fat hands. Really Tray?!?! You, a mom of 3 under 5 yrs old has that much time to be that petty and go through who all liked that post and block them?!?! So sad, just so sad of you. First of all! Why the duck you on his page?!?! You claim all this tit like you are a bad witch and not telling yours and Corey’s business for the sake of the kids blah blah blah!! How about this, for the sake of your kids!! How about you take care of them properly! Get your ass off of the gram because clearly you are not taking in a lot of money from it, as you cry broke all the time. Do something for your kids!!! Be a mom first!! Always!! Get your tit together girl!! You do not have to record and post all the damn time!! Cherish those moments for yourself, stop with the “look at me look at me, I’m moming, I dress my kids up like bleeping puppets and pose them so people will like ME!!!” Because you are destroying your kids whether you are realize it or not. You have spun so out of control and the effects are now starting to show.....a lot!! Just put on your big girl panties and admit you do NOT have this tit under control!! It’s ok to not be ok during this divorce!! But stop!! Just stop with this bleeping circus act!! Everyone besides your stupid dumb wit baddies, see the real you unraveling. But you won’t take anyone here’s advice (we know you read this tit, you have shown time and time again you have that time girl) so that is why! We will sit here eat our popcorn, drink our wine and continue to watch you fall, because you are that bad witch that don’t need nobody!! Right? Lol oh honey!! You need someone and badly! (Preferably a Professional, because no one! Brags on their pod cast trash such as “some of you never dated a drug dealer and it shows” what the actual duck!!”) Cause clearly you can not be the one behind the wheel of this wreck! You can’t hack it, you just plain suck.
this is the most accurate, comprehensive paragraph regarding Tracy, i applaud you sista!

• Heart
She would always tell Olivia to stop playing the victim but yet she was always the witch doesn't seem like she's changed at all very sad corey should have noticed her flaws before marrying her she will never take responsibility for her own actions she literally thinks she's God's gift to earth walking around like her tit don't stink. She drained corey for all he had she saw that money coming in and figured she scored big and would never have to work just sit on her ass and get fat but now that she spent all his money she's ready to move on.i remember the picture of Her that Corey's dad posted when he was alive she looked like tit so who can blame corey for not calling her beautiful when she really looks like that and spends every waking moment on social media instead of spending it with her kids she only pays attention to them when she needs them for social media pictures.

This was in 2015 imagine how much worse she looks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She would always tell Olivia to stop playing the victim but yet she was always the witch doesn't seem like she's changed at all very sad corey should have noticed her flaws before marrying her she will never take responsibility for her own actions she literally thinks she's God's gift to earth walking around like her tit don't stink. She drained corey for all he had she saw that money coming in and figured she scored big and would never have to work just sit on her ass and get fat but now that she spent all his money she's ready to move on.i remember the picture of Her that Corey's dad posted when he was alive she looked like tit so who can blame corey for not calling her beautiful when she really looks like that and spends every waking moment on social media instead of spending it with her kids she only pays attention to them when she needs them for social media pictures.

This was in 2015 imagine how much worse she looks
Eww, she’s fuckn gross! Tacky Tracy no man wants you and all of the drama you bring!

Reactions: 1
Thank you I saw that too 😂
I still haven't seen that. Anyone noticed she hasn't posted anything with nails since she got called out other day??. I'm going ask her when will she address the nail situation lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.