Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently she has taken a drive to clear her hear and view.city skyline. Lmmfao. Clear that head girl.go ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I messaged Corey asking why he allows her to bash him. Just waiting on a reply. Very tempted to message his two sisters too.
There's no way I'd allow my baby brothers ex to bad mouth him like that. Such bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I messaged Corey asking why he allows her to bash him. Just waiting on a reply. Very tempted to message his two sisters too.
There's no way I'd allow my baby brothers ex to bad mouth him like that. Such bullshit.
Knowing him he wouldn't reply bk and knowing his sister's esp Tara she's come with a no one's business.etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Knowing him he wouldn't reply bk and knowing his sister's esp she's come with a no one's business.etc
I have a feeling he will, but time will tell.

And if it's no ones business why the duck does Tracy keep posting about? Like come on. She is making it very clear that Corey stepped out and either had an emotional affair or a physical one. We arent dumb, we can piece everything together

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Tara... also it’s hilarious that she comments on all the RHONJ posts lol she wants to be them sooo bad!! It’ll never happen

Reactions: 5
i just wanna say as far as the divorce. Something happened while her and the kids where in Aruba.. in the beginning of them Aruba she left messages on coreys Facebook how much she missed him and she wished he was here. As soon as she got home the cryptic post started about relationship drama. He did something while she was there. Who knows what it was drugs or another girl. I have insomnia for the past year and that’s what my detective work established. There is no real reason to cheat but at the same sense if she neglected him and took so much advantage of him he’s only human he could have a slip up. I really liked her up until a few years ago she turned into a looney toon and I found myself so disappointed in how she was acting. YOUR A MOM ACT LIKE ONE. Idk I need to know so bad why they are divorcing but I know he didn’t want it. He posted several times over the past year how sorry he was and how he loved her and needed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Trashy tray was just live with her “old nails” :cautious:
Edit: AND a mystery man :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So corny....and she wonders why people talk tit about her. Look at the childish behavior shes displaying.

Zero respect for her ending marriage or his children's father. Shes such a classless human

I don’t understand.. just like thinking ahead. If you are to get out of a marriage that resulted in children and your still not divorced/ custody agreement and your children who are very young, plus the pandemic.. shouldn’t your life be focused on stabilizing your children’s lives and getting into the new normal? Focus on your children!! Stop running them everywhere! To a bunch of different family members! They should have a parenting plan! I’ve never seen children sleep “out” so much at such a young age, even if it’s at a relative!! She’s with a mystery man? bleeping stay at home with your kids for once!! Don’t have 3 kids and say “you can’t handle it” you should have thought about that before you got pregnant!

Reactions: 6
Trashy tray was just live with her “old nails” :cautious:
Edit: AND a mystery man :unsure:
Yes a mystery man she obviously doesn’t live with therefor shouldn’t be with during quarantine 🤬🤬🤬 sure me and my kids have been in for a month not seeing our family and friends but go ahead and be hoe Tracy who cares about covid19

Reactions: 2
Out of all the crappy things she does, this is the absolute worst. Ignoring these quarantine rules while so many people in NJ are dying daily. She’s going to get her karma. I believe that 100%. And she’ll cry and whine and look for attention but she brought this in herself.

Reactions: 2
Omg that live was painful to watch. And she was "making out" with the guy? At some point the put the phone down and comes back looking all weird. She might be doing all this to get back at Corey for his post. Also she was drinking???? I hope the guy driving wasn't drinking as well. This is such a mess

Reactions: 5
This selfish witch was really on live, with her fresh nails that she just posted were old, like we're all morons. But the best is this desperate witch is really with some fckn guy, acting like a teenager, giggling all googly eyed, trying to act like she's hiding him. I can't tell if she's drunk, or putting on a show, but either way it's embarrassing. You selfish asshole, we're on lock down, and your out sucking d while someone else is watching your kids. Ughhhhh. Any respect I might have had left, gone. She deserves whatevers coming to her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.