Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she used to laugh at Olivia for wearing like 3 bras to make her boobs look bigger and honestly Tracy BOASTS about her big boobs all the time but honestly she really doesn’t have big boobs, they’re just saggy and deflated and she wears bras bigger than her boobs to make it seem like she has big boobs 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
A pretty accurate synopsis of any Tracy DiMarco Maloney instagram post. *Disclaimer: Any likeness of usernames is pure coincidental and pretty hilarious*

tracydimarcoeps look at my new vids on tik tok. i'm so funny & original
#momlife #realmomproblems #sendhelp #SOS #tracydimarco

Shake_n_Bake_SalisburySteak I feel you girl!

CuckQueanThunderPrize omg i'm literally dying like my ghost is typing this 💀👻

SoManyZ'zAndIdon'tKnowY ur posts get me thru the day :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

xxxBuffaloBimboxxx I felt this to my bones!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: then again it could be my muscular dystrophy acting up 😭

InDireNeedofAttention Hi Tracy, I luv'd u on jerseylicious. U were always my fave. Can u follow me back? thx xoxo!! :love:😘💋

chlamydia_surviour scorpio vibes

View Replies TurtlesHaveShells totally scorpio TheresAbutterflyOnMyNose my son is a scorpio 🕺

HemingwaySorcerer Dear Tracy, I'm that annoyingass poster who feels the need to write an autobiography to a complete stranger. This is the part where I share my deepest, darkest secrets about my troubled past b/c I see a connection with u & feel that you are the inspiration we all need to better our lives. Not Rosa Parks, not Susan B. Anthony, not even Oprah. It's you. Thank you for all you do & for deliberately taking the time to not reply to my my novel post. Many and blessings for you and your beautiful family. Give them plenty of kisses for me b/c that's not weird at all. God bless and Amen.

InDireNeedofAttention Hi Tracy, plz follow me back, thx ♥♥♥☀☀☀

UpTheButtLikeWhat are those ur real eyelashes???

JumpRopeVaricoseVeins ur the bestest mommy to ur kiddies 🤩

Last4ofmySSN8742 giiiiiiirl, duck the haters

InsertStripperNameHere ur skin is flawless, wht foundation do u use?

InDireNeedofAttention I have a loaded gun to my head. If you don't follow me, i'm pulling the trigger 🔫🔫🔫

69_420_666heheIusedNaughtyNumbers @level_headed

View Replies level_headed @69_420_666heheIusedNaughtyNumbers why the duck did you tag me for this tit?

InDireNeedofAttention This is Officer Dewitt of Middleton Township PD. I'm responding to an apparent suicide. I need you to follow me back
@Officer_DewittMiddletonPD. I have some questions for you. #depression #suicide_awareness #prevention #there's_always_a_way_out #ifuckwithmyuniformon

View Replies chlamydia_surviour scorpio vibes

PrettyDolliesnPixieDust do u still talk to Olivia?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here ya go Laugh away She READS !! and put this pic in her stories So to let us know she has more than 1 legging but she didnt tell us she may have 20 leggings but she wears the same one everyday Bc she is a dirty bird 😂😂 who is she fooling

Anyone seen Tara has shared something about not leaving the house and staying home and not visiting family etc, doesn’t she spend half her time at Tracy’s??
No didnt see it is not there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She co-owns an online boutique but wears the same black leggings and the same black spaghetti strap cami day after day. 🙄
Wouldn't a smart business person wear what you're selling; draw in business by promoting your brand? That's just common sense.

Reactions: 6
She co-owns an online boutique but wears the same black leggings and the same black spaghetti strap cami day after day. 🙄
Wouldn't a smart business person wear what you're selling; draw in business by promoting your brand? That's just common sense.
I doubt she showers and changes undies 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
maybe she sells her stank, crusty undies on Panty Trust. That could be another piece of the puzzle as to how someone who doesn't earn substantial income can afford hair & eyelash extensions, among other forms of junk

• Haha
I’m so late what was she squirm when she bragged about the stimulus check?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200407-075607_Chrome.jpg

It's already too much, she disgusted me with tik tok!
She uses it like a nymphomaniac !!

Glad I found these threads!

Thought I was the only person in the UK that used to watch JL.

I'm sorry to say but everything about her is just so chavvy!! I feel bad for her cute babies, but I'm amazed Corey didn't do one sooner.
If she's acting that way on tv and ig I dread to think what she's like in private.

I bet he got tired of her ripping him a new hole daily because he didnt text her to say he thinks her chavvy nails are beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing the videos of Julian yesterday made me really sad. He was outside barefoot with no pants on and without his hearing aids. Tracy was just standing back filming him and yelling “you have your ball?” And then was like oh you need your ears on.
He’s had his hearing aids for almost a year and he’s not wearing them consistently and doesn’t seem to be talking. I feel terrible that he’s not getting what he needs. Tracy only wants her kids to pose for pictures and get compliments on them but doesn’t want to actually parent!

Reactions: 13
Seeing the videos of Julian yesterday made me really sad. He was outside barefoot with no pants on and without his hearing aids. Tracy was just standing back filming him and yelling “you have your ball?” And then was like oh you need your ears on.
He’s had his hearing aids for almost a year and he’s not wearing them consistently and doesn’t seem to be talking. I feel terrible that he’s not getting what he needs. Tracy only wants her kids to pose for pictures and get compliments on them but doesn’t want to actually parent!
i dont think that was tracy, i think he is with her mother. the nails gave it away and the voice. Another child she pawned off to someone else to take care of. She is so trashy and poor, she did a easter shoot with her kids, i wonder if the stimulus check would pay for that. Broke ass btch with pancake titties. Do any of you see the guys that hit on her in her comments? LOL OLD weird ugly ass men, NO ONE i mean NO ONE on the level of Corey. As dumb as Corey may be, he is good looking!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think that was her mum, but then she posted a tik tok and another video in a living room that isn’t hers, do you think she’s gone to the shore house with her mum? Not sure about USA but isn’t the UK with social distancing rules that wouldn’t be allowed! She shouldn’t be mixing with anybody that isn’t from her household. And yet Tara practically lives at hers half the time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tracy can’t handle her children, these kids are a reflection of her bad parenting. Smh

Reactions: 9
Maybe the Reason Corey only showed her love online is because he liked her online self not her real self🤯 Maybe if she actually looked like her pictures or was an incredible mom as she portrayed online he would compliment in person. But hey he made it clear he was loving the act 🤭 Her shots towards him are obvious but his are more discreet. The cooking, the activities with the kids, doing sky’s hair, etc. he’s clearlyyyyyyyyy pointing out “if you won’t do it someone’s got to”

Reactions: 8
That Easter pic is bloody awful 😂🐰
duck yeah it is... I could do a better job

I agree... he should know some sign language by now ... she would have services come teach him since she’s too lazy

Reactions: 7
Shes begging for free stuff again. Latest post is for vendors for a party after quarantine...best they will be paid with social media coverage!

Reactions: 5
Did you tracys post that her gas tank was broken? Now all of a sudden she’s at her parents and begging for for vendors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.