Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dish_It_Out

A pretty accurate synopsis of any Tracy DiMarco Maloney instagram post. *Disclaimer: Any likeness of usernames is pure coincidental and pretty hilarious*

tracydimarcoeps look at my new vids on tik tok. i'm so funny & original
#momlife #realmomproblems #sendhelp #SOS #tracydimarco

Shake_n_Bake_SalisburySteak I feel you girl!

CuckQueanThunderPrize omg i'm literally dying like my ghost is typing this 💀👻

SoManyZ'zAndIdon'tKnowY ur posts get me thru the day :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

xxxBuffaloBimboxxx I felt this to my bones!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: then again it could be my muscular dystrophy acting up 😭

InDireNeedofAttention Hi Tracy, I luv'd u on jerseylicious. U were always my fave. Can u follow me back? thx xoxo!! :love:😘💋

chlamydia_surviour scorpio vibes

View Replies TurtlesHaveShells totally scorpio TheresAbutterflyOnMyNose my son is a scorpio 🕺

HemingwaySorcerer Dear Tracy, I'm that annoyingass poster who feels the need to write an autobiography to a complete stranger. This is the part where I share my deepest, darkest secrets about my troubled past b/c I see a connection with u & feel that you are the inspiration we all need to better our lives. Not Rosa Parks, not Susan B. Anthony, not even Oprah. It's you. Thank you for all you do & for deliberately taking the time to not reply to my my novel post. Many and blessings for you and your beautiful family. Give them plenty of kisses for me b/c that's not weird at all. God bless and Amen.

InDireNeedofAttention Hi Tracy, plz follow me back, thx ♥♥♥☀☀☀

UpTheButtLikeWhat are those ur real eyelashes???

JumpRopeVaricoseVeins ur the bestest mommy to ur kiddies 🤩

Last4ofmySSN8742 giiiiiiirl, fuck the haters

InsertStripperNameHere ur skin is flawless, wht foundation do u use?

InDireNeedofAttention I have a loaded gun to my head. If you don't follow me, i'm pulling the trigger 🔫🔫🔫

69_420_666heheIusedNaughtyNumbers @level_headed

View Replies level_headed @69_420_666heheIusedNaughtyNumbers why the fuck did you tag me for this shit?

InDireNeedofAttention This is Officer Dewitt of Middleton Township PD. I'm responding to an apparent suicide. I need you to follow me back
@Officer_DewittMiddletonPD. I have some questions for you. #depression #suicide_awareness #prevention #there's_always_a_way_out #ifuckwithmyuniformon

View Replies chlamydia_surviour scorpio vibes

PrettyDolliesnPixieDust do u still talk to Olivia?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cmas89

Whewww chile, the tea has been scolding hot today 👀. Those nasty freshly painted nails must be getting tired from her click clacking on her phone trying to do damage control today honey

• Haha

Poppyseed

Guys is she really wearing overalls with nothing underneath and her flapjack tits hanging out? Or does this quarantine really have me trippin?

:sick:
And the worst part is her Baddies!!! They are such pathetic losers!! Baddies: “OMG Queen Tracy!! What eye liner do you use??, what foundation do you use” Tracy: “I don’t, I’m fucking perfect bitch!” And she can literally call them names and they are like the mean girls, “ Regina George once punched me in the face, and it was awesome” They also pray she answers because that is the most exciting thing that happens in their pathetic lives!! Oh yeah I’m coming for you too, shit brain 🧠 cult mother fucking Baddies!!! You helped create this monster!! Tracy is literally Regina and the Baddies are her plastics!!! I bet half of those low self esteem Baddies actually hate Tracy and can’t wait for her ass to be hit with a bus!!! Lmaooo.....ok, imma stop.......for now.

• Haha

Whatevs99

Hmmm does anyone think this could be a clue as to what went on? lol
I read he got caught on a dating app 🤷‍♀️ He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Read some of his posts, his spelling is atrocious! He doesn't even try to spell certain words correctly, just phonetically 😂 So I wouldn't be surprised if his dumbass signed up for a dating app. Also, she allowed a threesome to happen in her marriage...that's just playing with fire IMO. Maybe it made him think it was okay to see what else was out there. Who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Dish_It_Out

"Jade, sweetie. When I say Go, I need you to do you best little girl voice singing I'm a Big Kid Now. Just like the Pull Up's commercial......ya know, the diaper that you still wear even though I tell everyone you've been potty trained since you were 10 months. Thennnnn, I need you to do your best booty clap impression, ok? I wanna hear them cheeks smacking. And when you're jiggling ur ass for mommy, guess what? There's a shot glass of canned corn with your name on it. Ready?? Anddddd......GO!"

• Haha
Glad I found these threads!

Thought I was the only person in the UK that used to watch JL.

I'm sorry to say but everything about her is just so chavvy!! I feel bad for her cute babies, but I'm amazed Corey didn't do one sooner.
If she's acting that way on tv and ig I dread to think what she's like in private.

I bet he got tired of her ripping him a new arsehole daily because he didnt text her to say he thinks her chavvy nails are beautiful.

• Haha

Dish_It_Out

This ho thinks her filtered face, skin cancer freckled chest, frumpy style & hateful attitude is gonna wheel in the attention of a man? Girl, no self respecting man would want your ratchet ass. The best you can do is get yourself another druggie. They don't mind your hamburger helper meals and dildo sucking skills.

Also, I will never understand why she's so flipping rude to people for no reason. She just posted some random video about life insurance coverage and someone was confused ( as we all are always with her tbh) and she goes " Did I stutter?" Seriously?? whyyyyyyy
I wish I caught this in time. I would have replied, "No bitch but your children do."

• Haha

Faith02554

I just came here to say that anytime her picks comes across my feed I stop to see if she has nostrils or not and I totally blame this page for my this weird fascination.

• Haha

Porrera

omg what a pathological liar
This post is for us to think that her kissing with a guy in a car was “fake” bc she let us believe what she post? Is BS , She is trying to use reverse psychology but we’re smarter than that she is a stupid whore 🤓
I feel like her life is spiraling and social media is the only thing she can control right now. Everything else is in a shambles. Her marriage, her weight, her finances, her inability to deal with a special needs child. I wonder how her parents feel about all of this.

Apple73

Have you noticed, Tara has no friends? Tracy’s friends are her friends. Which is weird.

MMBF

No one comments on how shitty her phone quality must be for someone who likes to take so many pics like her. I just can’t understand any other logical explanation because why anyone would take a selfie on a great camera and then completely destroy the quality with Fuzzy filters is beyond Me like fuck all the hard working Apple geeks who worked so hard for that camera lens.🤣 Her selfies are never just clear like let the camera do it’s job they’re alway grainy it looks like she takes pics with a Nokia. It also has not been that hot. I share similar weather midwestern here 👋 there was no reason for her to have her hush puppy ears she calls boobs out like that. We’re now watching Desperate ex wife now available on instagram
Yesterday someone commented and asked if she took her picture with a potato because the quality was so bad 😂

• Haha

Audpersim

And the icing on the cake is she posted pictures of her nails with a couple of other pictures of the girl who did it's work, and a few people asked if she really did her nails during this shit, and she flat the fck out lied saying no, it's just an appreciation post, but than keeps posting her desperate for attention videos and pics clearly showing her ugly, freshly done damn nails, the same exact ones in the post you said weren't yours 🤦‍♀️!!!! Obviously, you know how fckn stupid you look doing that, that you're lying about it. She really is a piece of shit. So your ugly nails are important enough to bring this virus home to those babies.... She's really a joke at this point...
I am beautician and that kind of nails are a nightmare, outdated and not healthy for your true nails

Does anyone happen to follow Tracy’s friend Ashley Bertollni? What the hell is wrong with these people clearly letting their children abuse those poor small dogs?! And then their filming it! I remember awhile back when skylar was maybe 2 there was a video Tracy posted of skylar grabbing and pulling the poor dogs fur and you can clearly see the dog is showing it’s teeth and uncomfortable but no the bitch just keeps filming, someone did call her out and of course according to her the dog likes it. But ya her friend Ashley is raising a brat also I seen the way that they let her torture that poor dog!
Sure, this friend raises her little girl like a queen, oh dear i can't imagine what kind of adulte she will be

I always liked Gigi.
Gigi was 10000 times better than Maloney!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Ggirl1120

She tries so hard to be sexy it’s gross. Biting her lip and staring at the camera, she’s so gross.
i dunno why but since she’s been going through a divorce I find her even more gross and annoying. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being without a man or being a single mom but I couldn‘t stand so many things about her but since she had a seemingly good life (good looking husband, cute kids, Money to buy whatever she wanted etc.) I thought maybe I was nuts to think she was a tacky bitch. Now I almost feel sorry for her and definitely embarrassed for her. Does
That make sense? Lol I’m kinda having trouble getting my thoughts across and definitely don’t want to insult any other single moms who I have the utmost respect for.

I’ve been following her for a while now, am I the only one that thought she partied a lot while she was married to Corey and even after having all the kids? She always seemed to be at clubs or house parties without Corey. And her thousand stories drinking and lip singing were cringe!

Aem0923

Chatty Member
She might be even more tacky then Tracy. At least Tracy keeps it kinda neutral with her wardrobe and colors (can’t believe I’m giving her somewhat of a compliment) but Ashley wears some ridiculous shit at times lol
Omg Ashley is so damn tacky. Have you ever seen her house? And god forgive me but her and her husband remind me of Liza Minelli and David Gest.

• Haha