Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's obvious that Corey did something that helped break up. No one is perfect, but imagine 5 minutes what everyday life should be like with Tracy.

The guy works hard all day and out of his job his life comes down to a queen of drama and lies who spends money on bullshit, is aggressive with many people, does not cook, does not clean, make constants reproaches and spends his time pretending a fake life on internet. At the end of a certain time you are worn out morally, physically (we could see it because Corey lost his joie de vivre as fast as he loses his hair), you probably lose desire for this person and you find comfort as you can.
Of course nobody forced him to marry her but if we even at a distance we started to dislike her without even sharing his daily life imagine how he must have gone crazy over the years.
So of course he must have made mistakes in 10 years of relationship and even if I do not congratulate him, I can understand him and personally even if I do not know him I take his side.

This woman needs a good a huge life's lesson and even several because nobody can afford to live by trampling systematically and unscrupulous as many people.

So Corey Epstein if you read here please feel free to come and talk to us!

Please you all excuse me for my english because i am french.

PS: i used to travel to NYC 3 times and each time i proposed Tracy to meet her where she wants and when she wants because as beautician i wanted to meet Tracy from Jerseylicious, she never took the time just to answer me.

Reactions: 5
Definitively rooting for Corey and we all know that it is the true because we have all understood this for a while ans only through her publications.
Hes really hurt by her actions. Cant imagine how his father would feel if he was still around0

Reactions: 4
Just more proof that shes a bleep
Omg wow like honestly no one is perfect and we will never know what went on behind closed doors but damn if you are blessed enough to be able to stay at home with your kids while your partner provides for your lifestyle he/she should be treated super well, food cooked house cleaned, and its not a woman to man thing like if she worked and he stayed home it should be the same. I would be upset too if i was him. And the baseball was probably his one hobby he did for himself. And tracy used to take skylar all the time to watch him play i dunno if it just got too hard with more kids or if something happened between them😞 its sad tho i mean i dont wish bad on anyone esp with all those cute kids involved. Its too bad they couldnt work it out but the way she has acted on social media i wouldnt take her back if i was him shes been way rough on him in a classless way and if he really did cheat or wtvr then she shud just come out and say it or just keep quiet like he has, if only for your children 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone have screen shots from her live? Can’t believe I missed it!
You didn’t miss much. She was in a car with someone. Acting obnoxious. It was dark. All you saw was fat head Tracy acting like a damn 13 year old on her first date sipping from a cup (tequila I assume). It was embarrassing and disgusting to watch. I was legit embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 7
Please dont judge me but Lazy Trazy did rush everything with Corey if you watch JL you know what am talking about I mean Corey was 19 when she trapped him into her spider webs She is older than him,, my point is I didnt expect a 50 year anniversary from these two. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It is what it is Lazy Trazy gets what she deserves.

Reactions: 6
20200418_171135.jpg
He is clearly done with her and doesnt even pretend she was a good stay at home mom. Pandora's box is open, it's only the beginning, this man is going to 1) finally defend himself 2) Put her back in her place 3) Show who she really is (remaining reasonable I hope because even for Tracy I don't wish the worst)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 111912 He is clearly done with her and doesnt even pretend she was a good stay at home mom. Pandora's box is open, it's only the beginning, this man is going to 1) finally defend himself 2) Put her back in her place 3) Show who she really is (remaining reasonable I hope because even for Tracy I don't wish the worst)
I dont think he will put on her blast publicly while they are still in the process of finalizing their divorce. Sure his sisters and mom are telling him to keep to himself and focus on his children.

Reactions: 2
How sad that was, reading that.
I know he’s not perfect, but that would grind anyone down.
working, kids ain’t sorted, house is a tit hole, no food, some sloth growing into the couch that you’re meant to call beautiful.
it’s enough to wear anyone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How sad that was, reading that.
I know he’s not perfect, but that would grind anyone down.
working, kids ain’t sorted, house is a tit hole, no food, some sloth growing into the couch that you’re meant to call beautiful.
it’s enough to wear anyone down.
Of course it can. It's sad that he has no male figures to go talk to about the situation. Just sad.

even a mate, but sometimes it’s not easy talking about stuff like that.
I dont think his guy friends would understand or keep their mouth closed about it. I'm sure they'd go running to Tracy to tell her.
Their group is way too close for comfort so I doubt he can go to them to talk.

I dont think his guy friends would understand or keep their mouth closed about it. I'm sure they'd go running to Tracy to tell her.
Their group is way too close for comfort so I doubt he can go to them to talk.
I think it’s quite sad that he’s got no one around him.
His sister should be listening to him. If it was my brother, I’d be there for him and tuning her in.
it’s like she’s a hold over them all, when all she is, is a washed up, obese has been z-lister.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s quite sad that he’s got no one around him.
His sister should be listening to him. If it was my brother, I’d be there for him and tuning her in.
it’s like she’s a hold over them all, when all she is, is a washed up, obese has been z-lister.
I think he wants a Male's prospective vs his family. I do feel bad..hes legit opening up to a complete stranger...makes me feel like he has held in so much in ten years

I think he wants a Male's prospective vs his family. I do feel bad..hes legit opening up to a complete stranger...makes me feel like he has held in so much in ten years
Sometimes it is easier to open up to a stranger than someone closer to his situation as they already have a bias and opinion either way.

Just catching up with everything you guys have been saying. And wow coming home to the house being a mess and no home cooked meal is awful. She’s a lazy, needy witch. did she go live with some guy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.