Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is no way SHE is cleaning.
Someone possibly could be, it won’t be her though.

Is that person a legitimate account? 👀
I wonder what he owes money for.
I think it is, I just checked (I had to see too 🤣), and it looks like a legit person

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone commented on the nail salon and asked why they are doing Tracy’s nails and they should have their license revoked. They deleted the comment and posted this now. Like we bleeping know that they are fresh nails. You can see them in that stupid new TikTok she posted. Unbelievable. I’m a hairstylist in south jersey and our salon is taking this very seriously. It pisses me off seeing tit like this.

On the nail salons pic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone commented on the nail salon and asked why they are doing Tracy’s nails and they should have their license revoked. They deleted the comment and posted this now. Like we bleeping know that they are fresh nails. You can see them in that stupid new TikTok she posted. Unbelievable. I’m a hairstylist in south jersey and our salon is taking this very seriously. It pisses me off seeing tit like this.

On the nail salons pic
The fact that their flat out lying, as she's posting new videos with them on display is such a fckn slap in the face to all of us doing what we're supposed to do. They really think people are stupid, and I guess they are because people are actually agreeing with the salon and defending them. she's such an attention starved, asshole at this point, I can't believe more people aren't calling her ass out!

Reactions: 7
The fact that their flat out lying, as she's posting new videos with them on display is such a fckn slap in the face to all of us doing what we're supposed to do. They really think people are stupid, and I guess they are because people are actually agreeing with the salon and defending them. she's such an attention starved, asshole at this point, I can't believe more people aren't calling her ass out!
They can be reported. There is an actual number to call in the State of NJ and reported businesses that are not complying. A call may have to be made. I may have to call. AND I don't understand why people are so afraid to say something. We ALL know they are lying. This isn't a time to play around with peoples lives. I dot give a tit about those tacky nails or that tacky bleep. I have no problem reporting them. Asswipes!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here in California we have a number to call. Look up the number in NJ and report the shop and Tracy! This is straight BS. If not let God take care of them! God doesn’t like greedy people or people who boast!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They can be reported. There is an actual number to call in the State of NJ and reported businesses that are not complying. A call may have to be made. I may have to call. AND I don't understand why people are so afraid to say something. We ALL know they are lying. This isn't a time to play around with peoples lives. I dot give a tit about those tacky nails or that tacky bleep. I have no problem reporting them. Asswipes!
👏👏👏
I want to call her and the salon out so bad, but know I'll just be blocked and than I won't be able to see the train wreck happening lol ughhhh I hope someone does report their asses!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ooooh, she just posted on her story... Corey’s post about what a Dad does or something like that...

she said it was “laughable”

Let me get my comfy seat and snacks for the drama

tit .... she’s firing shots at Corey ... screenshots and allll
yes! I just posted about this!

here we gooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just seriously curious if this was her posting it..
Well... that’s definitely shots fired.
And yet... she’s bragging about all this money and lives like a woman, hasn’t posted off her wedding and feeds her kids shite?
He must’ve been a shite dealer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And yet... she’s bragging about all this money and lives like a woman, hasn’t posted off her wedding and feeds her kids shite?
I really thought I was the only one who hated her horrible taste in decor. Those couches are hideous and how she dresses is even worse.
I feel so bad for Jayden, such a sweet little girl. She will 100% grow up resenting her mother and living with Corey.

I really thought I was the only one who hated her horrible taste in decor. Those couches are hideous and how she dresses is even worse.
I feel so bad for Jayden, such a sweet little girl. She will 100% grow up resenting her mother and living with Corey.

Reactions: 3

You know, I think if she actually took care of things, cleaned them, we might have a different opinion on how it looks?
her style isn’t for me. I have just rewatched Jerseylicious while being stuck on a couch with COVID, I noticed in the 6th season when she meets up with Gigi to not apologise, her ankles and legs are HUGE. She doesn’t dress at all for her size, which is a shame. she could look so attractive, but her absolute bitterness is showing from within.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yaaah a New post about that witch. You all know how to find her and old house even her mom's house that's where she's always at.look at her new of story saying she's going block ppl for commenting on Corey's post. Someone please put her in check. Call Tara and talk to tracy shot I have the number.seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.