Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotMessExpress11

So I run the page on IG named Tracymaloneyisbitter
I'm going to be deleting the page
There was a comment made on a recent post by an account named im_Cory_im_a_terrible_husband and I realized their profile pic was my daughter.
I have no idea how they got that picture (I can't even find the picture posted on my social medias) but im done. I don't fuck with people who fuck around with peoples children.
I messaged the account to remove my daughters picture and they haven't responded.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Shes a CUNT. sorry but thats not a mom. She can drive all over jersey even NY to get her hair, nails, lips done and go get dick but can't take her son with special needs to fuckin therapy. Yeah you are a shitty mom im sorry. All of my kids needs always come before mine no matter the distance or cost!!

I will Never understand how someone like her thinks she's a great parent. You do NOTHING alone with your kids. You dump them in a playground and sit in your car.

I know you read on here. Get the fuck up take a damn shower with soap and water. Wash your hair and face, clean your house and take care of all your kids!! Oh yeah and get a fuckin job!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Echo -works out of Queens- over an hour away for Tracy
Jessica - Lives in Bergen County - looks about an hour or more
Hair Lady- about an hour from Middletown
Nail Salon- over an hour away from Middletown
Lip Lady- over an hour away from Middletown

This bitch can travel to all those places regularly but can’t fucking take her child to his therapies..... I’m fucking done.... this woman does not deserve to be a mother .... she needs the karma train to hit her, back up and hit her again and again and again until all the bad karma eats her alive.....

Don’t plaster all your locations all over the place then complain about the 1 hour drive it takes to take your baby to therapy.

don’t talk shit about Corey being a deadbeat when you’re right the fuck up there with him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Jesshottie

VIP Member
On one of Olivia and Tracy’s first fights on the show Olivia said “you’re gunna blow up I can’t wait to see you in 10 years” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

LivLove

hey mom.. take julian, give him back to me when he can talk & then i can teach him all about swag.

thanks byeeee 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Mendy

Chatty Member
Oh shut up you idiot. I'll come at you or anyone who says that video is acceptable parenting. I have children and we'll into my parenting journey. Weirdly I don't feel the need to exploit my child and film them to try and imply brilliant at it.

Eat me up would you? Ha, OK!! 😂😂 If I got a whiff of your parenting style with autistic children and it was anything like that video that you think it was acceptable, if definitely be raising concerns.

You don't need to humiliate your child to get your own way. Maybe try treating them like a human and get support for yourself if you think aggression helps autism.
Is there a reason you're being so aggressive over something that essentially has nothing to do with us? You came at her initial post kind of harsh. Maybe take the issue up with Corey and not a random strangers opinion. Tbh none of our opinions mean anything. It's just our opinions which we're all entitled to have. If I strongly disagree and am annoyed by another member I just ignore them or peace it up or let it go. Too much drama over an issue that isn't ours.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Didn’t she make a “playroom” for these kids? She’s complaining about marker on that gaudyass couch. Does she just stay in this room because it’s closer to the kitchen? I’m so confused. Like why film that? Just clean it up? Idk my friend’s kid did this and she didn’t blast it all over the net. Tracy shows off all the wrong things when it comes to her kids. It’s annoying.
I thought her kids KNOW BETTER than to sit on that couch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
It’s my birthday! I’m kids free for the night. I’m tipsy. I have indulged in my weed jar! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 😂

Thank you God for another trip around the sun and for health and healthy family!

And, of course, thank y’all for this safe place filled with some bad ass women that I connect with and really get some good advice from!

Cheers & puff puff pass, y’all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Chez300

VIP Member
Omg! I was searching for a different thread and stumbled across this one. I stopped following her after she said some crap about taking a knee a couple of years ago. Then I was curious what she was up to and checked her pages found out she had split from Corey, listened to the podcast that didn’t reveal anything 🙄 she’s still dressing herself and the kids like it’s the early 2000’s I see 😆

Now I’m here to stay .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I’m about to email Jerry Springer. A sex addict, a washed up reality star addict and a sonic addict battle head to head who will win? With a surprise appearance from Tata who has a big secret to confess to Tracy.

• Haha
  • Heart

404error

Also note how she said we have dedicated our lives to trashing her. I don’t know about you guys, but I have a successful career, a husband and find time to get my ass to the gym every morning. I don’t dedicate my life to her. I do however take pleasure every now and then reading things that are reality when people who are shameful try to lie.

• Heart

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
That didn’t last long

View attachment 396391
Unsurprising. This guy seriously has some deep seated issues and to be honest I don’t think he’ll ever have another meaningful relationship, he’ll just be one of those guys you see at the bar in his forties waiting to take some twenty something girl home for some fun. You’d think he’d have more respect for women having sisters and daughters. Disgusting honestly.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Her “ask me a question” answers always kill me .. I don’t think we’ve seen ONE in months where she hasn’t mentioned Corey not paying child support - WE ALL KNOW, RELAX.

also LOL one question was asked about her “boyfriend” where she posted a video response clip from real housewives repeating “who said that?!?” Insinuating she doesn’t have a bf.

few questions later she posts her and her “bf” when asked what her dream car is.

she can’t even keep up with her own BS. I still am floored with how she has so much time to do pointless shit on SM 247.

also notice none of the questions are questions a REAL influencer would be asked; like skincare routine, favorite book, excersize regime, favorite artist, ANY question about her kids/education?!

It’s because she has zero depth and so do her saddies. Every question has to be about her or Corey - there’s no substance beyond. She’s such a joke n she doesn’t even know it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37