Tracy Dimarco #28

Are you new to Tattle Life and these forums about Tracy Maloney aka Dimarco?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello & welcome!

We are back with our 28th thread on former Jerseylicious cast, Tracy Dimarco! We left off some where around:

-Tracy didn’t go live with Reggie on Wednesday for wine down Wednesday as she normally does.
-Corey deleted/deactivated his Instagram page yesterday but it’s now back online today.
-Brielle posted some Memes to her Instagram stories yesterday talking about men. (Corey...?)
-Club Baddie took said memes & posted them in their group. They had the audacity to call Brielle a “trans” 🏳‍⚧️
-Tracy has been laying low but put up some more photos of her getting cosmetic procedures done. The before photo posted on the businesses page looks a lot different than the filtered and edited photo she has on her page.

I think that about sums it up for now!
Welcome and happy tatting ladies 💋

xo 😉

Here is a link to the previous thread as per Tattle life rules:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello & welcome!

We are back with our 28th thread on former Jerseylicious cast, Tracy Dimarco! We left off some where around:

-Tracy didn’t go live with Reggie on Wednesday for wine down Wednesday as she normally does.
-Corey deleted/deactivated his Instagram page yesterday but it’s now back online today.
-Brielle posted some Memes to her Instagram stories yesterday talking about men. (Corey...?)
-Club Baddie took said memes & posted them in their group. They had the audacity to call Brielle a “trans” 🏳‍⚧️
-Tracy has been laying low but put up some more photos of her getting cosmetic procedures done. The before photo posted on the businesses page looks a lot different than the filtered and edited photo she has on her page.

I think that about sums it up for now!
Welcome and happy tatting ladies 💋

xo 😉

Here is a link to the previous thread as per Tattle life rules:

Legend thanks Magic 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These are from the last thread and I didn’t want them to get lost in the mix lol they are too good to pass up 😂
Props to the OP 💜
I just want to know how someone with 3 kids running around the house all day has so much time to film ads for crap and you don't even hear a sound. I cant even talk to someone on the phone without my toddler screaming in the background.

Reactions: 25
I just want to know how someone with 3 kids running around the house all day has so much time to film ads for crap and you don't even hear a sound. I cant even talk to someone on the phone without my toddler screaming in the background.
Makes NO sense to me girl lol I’ve got one (7 year old) and I’m exhausted by the end of the day + she keeps me BUSY! I can’t imagine her being with 3 kids alone or even 1 tbh... she seems wayyyyy too into herself. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow the real video on the cool sculpting place is so crazy and shows her real skin for once!! Yikes all that make up and you can still see how bad her skin looks. You can tell she doesn’t wash her make up off at night and never lets her skin just be bare. She also needs to drink more water (not just because she’s a thirsty witch) but her skin looks dry/crusty AF 😳

Also, for someone who’s so busy 🙄(and doesn’t “like” the show) why does she keep watching Bridgerton on Netflix. If I don’t like something I’m now watching 3 bleeping episodes of it. She’s so desperate for content on her IG and has to act like she doesn’t like what everyone else likes and she’s soooooo unique, when she’s literally the most basic ass witch ever

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What I’d give to be a fly on the wall during her phone call to Jess about the saddies group comment 🤣🤣. We all know she was FUMING and called Jess ASAP to be like “can you bleeping believe some witch reported that comment on club saddie and now my promo company is messaging me it! Like is this witch bleeping dumb or what?!?” 🤡

it’s sad but I’d bet they def saw the comment. At least T did, but because it was shading Brielle she left it. We know she’s on her phone 247 and oozes insecurity and has to switch between every form of SMplatform 247. Disgusting.

Also, those comments on her Boom Bod post are deleted. But she’s sOoo bUsy with her 3 kids she doesn’t have TIME to check every comment! 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg yes! This! I feel like she always tries to act like she doesnt like whatever most other people like. "Oh im not like other ppl i hate chocolate" *eats chocolate on live.🙄 she looks miserableeee in the cool scuplting video. She literally hates her appearance so much she looks beyond uncomfortable which is sad. No one should feel like that esp someone that was on tv before. If she just took time to work out and also get her mind right and grow and mature she could go back to loving herself like she used to. She only seems "comfortable" with a facetune filter now and thats not real or good for anyone

• Heart
Wow the real video on the cool sculpting place is so crazy and shows her real skin for once!! Yikes all that make up and you can still see how bad her skin looks. You can tell she doesn’t wash her make up off at night and never lets her skin just be bare. She also needs to drink more water (not just because she’s a thirsty witch) but her skin looks dry/crusty AF 😳

Also, for someone who’s so busy 🙄(and doesn’t “like” the show) why does she keep watching Bridgerton on Netflix. If I don’t like something I’m now watching 3 bleeping episodes of it. She’s so desperate for content on her IG and has to act like she doesn’t like what everyone else likes and she’s soooooo unique, when she’s literally the most basic ass witch ever
Next is Schitts Creek and I swear she would not understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That quote she posted is ironic seeing as to how she tries to cover up everything about herself! She’s so insecure about her body but wants to preach acting like she promotes loving yourself to her daughters.. ya ok

Omg same! I have a 3 year old and 18 month old and literally cannot have a 5 minute convo on the phone without them screaming in the back! She must just not have them...

Reactions: 17
Lol, what? The caption is hilarious with the terrible grammar but the post itself..just why? What is the point of this
If course it says daughter, she hardly ever acknowledges poor Jayden, always about Skylar and Julian.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.