Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone asked her what's her dream car and she posts a pic of her and her make believe man? I don't get it. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doggy style, it’s because the guys you are with don’t want to see your true self. You cat-fished them. The only way they can stomach being with you, is from behind. This way they don’t have to see the mite filled lashes, uneven blistered lips, and caked on makeup bloated face!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So someone asked her what's her dream car and she posts a pic of her and her make believe man? I don't get it. 🤔
Exactly, wtf?! Was that her way of saying that he’s the only thing she wants to ride 🙄🤢 lmao my brain is forced to think like her crazy brain to understand why she does what she does 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I cringe so hard whenever Brielle posts those creepy selfie videos where she’s eye bleeping the camera...and what do you know, Trashy posts like 3 today. I just can’t.

Trashy, at least we know Brielle’s house is clean. Put the phone down, wipe the crusty makeup off and wash a bleeping real spoon for your kids to eat their 9am ice cream with. ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember that “vividly… That scene… Guess who has right 🤣

Tracy’s real name is Tracy Maloney. She’s Irish. 🇮🇪 She didn’t even change it when she was Mrs. Epstein. So I think that’s why people are confused why she still has “Eps” up on her social media name, especially when she has so much hate towards Corey and his family. All of her public/legal records I’ve shown her legal name to be Tracy Maloney.
😂We don't want a claim to her, ain't NOTHING Irish about her but her name. 💚
She would be slapped stupid if she behaved like that in Ireland, who honestly loves them self so much those stories of her thinking she is so stunning biting her lip ect are so cringyworthy. She wouldn't last a week there.

• Heart
Did anyone catch this? 🙄🙄🙄
Wouldn't it be funny it thats one of her brothers room? LOL

After you had way to much dick, your huha has become to loose. Sorry, but there isn’t a dick big enough out there to fill that gap up!!
All I noticed was her bloody fingernail! 🤮🤮 this was prob taken at Jessica's house and she was all over that innocent baby.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
After you had way to much dick, your huha has become to loose. Sorry, but there isn’t a dick big enough out there to fill that gap up!!
Look at that overlined lip. I’m now fully convinced that same recycled picture of her “man” that she’s been using for months is Sammy. How is that the only picture you have of your man? She must really think everyone’s as stupid as her and the saddies. I can’t even deal with her taking half a selfie just to show the men’s shoes in the back. Does she really think this is normal?! It’s mind blowing that a grown woman thinks it’s cute to act like a desperate immature teenager.

I’m confused 🤔🤔 didn’t she go to aruba during this pandemic???
Did the treadmill attack her? Oh that’s right, she will never get on one and she will never exercise or do anything healthy. She’d rather look for a quick fix and do nothing to stay healthy or maintain

Reactions: 16
Guarantee Big T Dawg asks herself these questions from another account..

Reactions: 23
Lol the ‘neat freak’ answer after she posted her living room twice looking clean. Kudos for her for actually cleaning up her house

Reactions: 15
Imagine being such a loser with so much free time that you sit there asking and answering questions you wrote to yourself?? bleeping idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her “ask me a question” answers always kill me .. I don’t think we’ve seen ONE in months where she hasn’t mentioned Corey not paying child support - WE ALL KNOW, RELAX.

also LOL one question was asked about her “boyfriend” where she posted a video response clip from real housewives repeating “who said that?!?” Insinuating she doesn’t have a bf.

few questions later she posts her and her “bf” when asked what her dream car is.

she can’t even keep up with her own BS. I still am floored with how she has so much time to do pointless tit on SM 247.

also notice none of the questions are questions a REAL influencer would be asked; like skincare routine, favorite book, excersize regime, favorite artist, ANY question about her kids/education?!

It’s because she has zero depth and so do her saddies. Every question has to be about her or Corey - there’s no substance beyond. She’s such a joke n she doesn’t even know it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.