Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
There was a comment a little bit ago where someone wrote they are friends with a transgender and Corey had relations with them, it appears to have been deleted? Who knows if it’s true

it is weird that Corey would post that on his story but I think they were fighting and he was trying to piss her off, he seems like a psycho
Are you talking about @Zenmartini post? It’s still up there.

Reactions: 4

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Someone did an IG reel on what zodiac signs Disney villains would be and they got Tracy’s eyebrows right with Maleficent 😂

ECC2020

I did all this, it’s somewhere in the thread a few pages back. I was so angry about the excuse that his therapies are too far for her. I did her hair salon, nail salon, echo’s tattoo place, and the lip place as well as both Tara and Corey’s addresses.
Thank you! Just saw it. That is just trash her poor kid!

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Members who continue to argue from this point will be removed from the thread, you both had your say now move on. Report any more posts like this members
Who the fuck are you coming at me and my pare ting abilities. You dont fucki g know me. Both my children are well taken care of and in wonderful hands. You're the one sitting back and judging from a 40 second instagram video. Why don't you go push out a kid yourself and start your parenting journey. I been on here long time but dont fucking come for me and my parenting. You don't know me or my child. I am guving a point of view as parent of a special needs. I dunno what kind of autistic kids you work with, but if you came near my kid i would eat you up
Oh shut up you idiot. I'll come at you or anyone who says that video is acceptable parenting. I have children and we'll into my parenting journey. Weirdly I don't feel the need to exploit my child and film them to try and imply brilliant at it.

Eat me up would you? Ha, OK!! 😂😂 If I got a whiff of your parenting style with autistic children and it was anything like that video that you think it was acceptable, if definitely be raising concerns.

You don't need to humiliate your child to get your own way. Maybe try treating them like a human and get support for yourself if you think aggression helps autism.

• Wow
Reactions: 2