Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least now the baboon arse lips and photoshoped eyes match the rest of her oversized bloated body :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she would stop.posting her beauty appointments, watching TV all day, getting drunk with Sammy, making ticktoks, and IG posts/lives , I MAY have SOME understanding for her not having time. We all make the time for what is important. As a true single parent, (not her definition) you do what you gotta do . You prioritize your children's schedule over your own personal pleasures. 1 hour away is nothing when it comes to your child's basic needs.
Let's assume she can't drive the 1 hour away🙄, he does not need to spend the night at someone else's house for so many days a week. She can do some LeG wOrK and meet the parents half way, or pick him up and drop him off each day , she can even sleep at her mom's to take care of him when he is not in therapy. She is just a pure lazy bleep. There is no excuse. NONE ! Imagine me raising my grandkids while my kid is doing irrelevant tit 😡 I would most def help out if they are working hard to support their family, but if they are going to beauty appointments , being a ho, making a fool of themselves, no thank you! Rant over. Thank you for your time.
Ok

She leaves him so her mom can do the ‘homework’ with him. There’s no point in doing the work (therapy) but not practicing (the homework) when he gets home. She won’t sit her fat ass down to reinforce what he learned during therapy. That’s what Gigi is for. That’s why she’s leaving him there. One less thing for this trash bag to worry about.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok

She leaves him so her mom can do the ‘homework’ with him. There’s no point in doing the work (therapy) but not practicing (the homework) when he gets home. She won’t sit her fat ass down to reinforce what he learned during therapy. That’s what Gigi is for. That’s why she’s leaving him there. One less thing for this trash bag to worry about.
Exactly! I mean do you really see Trash face sitting there trying to help him learn and sign and communicate? She would get frustrated and give up in under 5 mins. This is the same asshole that gives her kid ice cream for breakfast... you can see Julian is starting to pack on the pounds and it’s so obvious that she just gives him whatever so he will go away and leave her alone! You’re whining and trying to interrupt my TV show? Here’s a whole box of cookies, go eat them in the other room!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Right lol. She posts 67896544328 memes and quotes pertaining to cheating. Then says I never said he cheated.🙄 Mind you that prior to her split and announcement she never posted tit like this.

This right here is one of the 45664 things that drives me nuts about her. Like why lie and make it so obvious you're lying!? Why post all that tit then get arrogant when people speculate and ask about the tit you posted!!??!

I have a friend I'm no longer friends with because of this type of behavior along with other things too. It's so childish and annoying.
The audacity to believe her saddies draw these conclusions tho. This girl can't get out of her own way. Minnie said it correctly, whether it be "eluded" or not, the entire point is she not keeping his truth. She's too simple to see she missed the entire point. And am I the only one confused when she says "as long as he keeps lying on me, I'll keep his truth?" Did/do I misunderstand that? Shouldn't it be the opposite?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok

So is Gigi and Julian gonna teach Tracy, Corey and the rest of the fam what he's learning? Clearly this hasn't been completely thought out. Will Julian be staying there long term because if not all of this therapy is for nothing. Tracy won't follow through and reinforce what's been taught. These kids are bopped around from house to house, and seeing as though T and C don't communicate how will any of this be relayed?!
Why did they wait so long to even start therapy? Age isn't the issue like T said. We've all seen other deaf children with therapy from a young age. Was it court mandated? Is it all for show to make Big T mom of the year? They way they got it going now will all be for nothing. It's like taking cooking classes but you don't have a stove at home. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Tara AND Corey are just plain trailer trash!
Been saying Tara is trash. She treats Jayden like tit with the rest of them. Add Gigi to that list too. Can't wait til Jayden mops the floor with these perras.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Been saying Tara is trash. She treats Jayden like tit with the rest of them. Add Gigi to that list too. Can't wait til Jayden mops the floor with these perras.
I pray for the day Jayden is a strong, independent, SUCCESSFUL, woman! Everything her POS mother isnt. Ive always thought Tara puts on a good show for the camera. She films herself being EXTRA nice and its PHONY! Shes all show! Just the tone of her voice sounds fake. Shes another POS!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I pray for the day Jayden is a strong, independent, SUCCESSFUL, woman! Everything her POS mother isnt. Ive always thought Tara puts on a good show for the camera. She films herself being EXTRA nice and its PHONY! Shes all show! Just the tone of her voice sounds fake. Shes another POS!
For real.. am I the only one who thinks Jayden is the cutest out of all 3 of them? I don’t think skylar is a cute little girl by any means. She looks possessed IMO. She actually kinda frightens me with her exorcist smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
good morning my tattlers! Here’s some tea for you this afternoon! Just goes to prove the trash that is Corey and Tara
Wow interesting! I remember years ago people would always comment on Tracy’s stuff and tell her corey was cheating on her and she would rip them apart and delete the comments, I always wondered if it was true or if people were just being assholes to cause problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
When her kids are adults and remember what an uncaring tit mother she was to them, and she still has no one to love her because of her demanding ways, and her family wants nothing to do with her because she’s been so selfish to them, THEN karma will hit hard . And it will be FAR too late to do anything but be with herself and think about the ruined relationships and missed opportunities because she focused on attaining eternal youth and old age caught her anyhow. Like it does everyone. She’s so bleeping demanding in her relationships. A man can’t simply love her. He has to be over the top with it. Jesus Christ. Grow up little girl. Be a mother. Be a good friend. Being something TO your new man instead of expecting the world. And learn to love yourself. Flaws and all. I’d bet most men would long term choose a plain woman who made them laugh and was a loving companion to a ‘beautiful’ one who was insecure and demanding.

Jewish babies don’t have godparents in the religious sense. I remember Tracys kids being dressed in christening gowns but were they baptized in a church?
The girls were not Julian he’s supposed to have a bar mitzvah, but she isn’t even getting him help to communicate in basic English a son ASL so how he’s going to learn Hebrew is beyond me. She’s a horrible mom. But Sammy and Brooklyn are his godmothers.

Reactions: 18
Sooo true, she always came off as the uber desperate sister in law who has no friends of her own & wants fame just like Corey. They’re all fake. Known if from the start.
People who are happy and real don’t act the way that these people do. And then put it all over social media for the world to see. And then wonder & get mad (or act like you’ve got haters lmao comical) when people comment and have opinions. LOL you can’t have it both ways… It comes with the territory! If you don’t want people to comment then don’t put your business out there. Pretty simple.

Also not surprised about Coreys bar fight in the real truth. He’s a loser drug dealer who got popped in a drug dealing staying that went on for years. So the whole line of “oh it was just his personal prescription” is absolute bullshit! We all know where Tracy’s been getting her prescription pills from apparently. Maybe not anymore but it’s not hard to figure it out lol 😂

So Corey hits women, exploits women, and cheats on women. Corey sounds like absolute misogynistic trailer trash. Anyone who gets with him has to be desperate, dumb or have ZERO self respect for them

The videos of Tara yelling at Julian just confirm everything about who she is. She is trash. Abusive. Narcissistic. Manipulative. Just like Tracy and Corey! What’s the old saying… Birds of a feather flock together? Yeah that part. 🗣 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow interesting! I remember years ago people would always comment on Tracy’s stuff and tell her corey was cheating on her and she would rip them apart and delete the comments, I always wondered if it was true or if people were just being assholes to cause problems.
I think he was always cheating on her. They were never together unless they did a night alone somewhere. She always said he was working , but once the kids were born he was always gone. It was rumored he hooked up with multiple girls on JL. He used her to try and get famous and got stuck with three kids quickly- then the whole facade fell apart. Tracy used him too, she had to prove she was the best on the show by getting married quickly .

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Came here with screenshots just for this!
How can she think these look ok?! And no more overdrawing my ass!!! We have eyes!!!
Anyone else feel like she uses one of those lip suction things to plump her lips? Like the lip filler didn’t fill take (hence the one video her lips still look thin) so she uses one of those things? Why else are they still bruised and so fucked up looking?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think he was always cheating on her. They were never together unless they did a night alone somewhere. She always said he was working , but once the kids were born he was always gone. It was rumored he hooked up with multiple girls on JL. He used her to try and get famous and got stuck with three kids quickly- then the whole facade fell apart. Tracy used him too, she had to prove she was the best on the show by getting married quickly .
i always wondered who else he hooked up with... does anyone know?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember years ago when he was playing softball someone told her her was messing around and Tracy publicly bashed the girl, called her a psycho liar. Corey was done with baseball shortly after.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s trolling us again. Lol Her legacy baby that she can’t even communicate with. I don’t know how Gigi leaning all of this is going to help the parents, siblings, and extended family to be able to communicate. Does she think teaching him to speak is going to be all he needs? He still needs to learn ASL. She always said he would get to choose to hear or not when he’s older. But how? If he can’t sign and can’t speak how can he choose? He’s being set up for total failure. I feel so bad for him.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I remember years ago when he was playing softball someone told her her was messing around and Tracy publicly bashed the girl, called her a psycho liar. Corey was done with baseball shortly after.
It just surprises me she would stay with him for so long if he was always cheating. She strikes me as the type that would beat the hell out of the guy, the girl and leave the relationship, she just doesn’t strike me as the type to look the other way, he must’ve really manipulated her

Reactions: 22
I mean this as respectfully as possible, but look at her and look at him. Yes, he's a total idiot, missing tooth hillbilly who can't add 2 + 2 together but he is easy on the eyes. And when they first got married he was fit (bulked up some even?) and young. Throw in the Z list celebrity fame and I can guarantee you without having ever met the man, he had b!tches lined up around the block. Meanwhile our damsel in distress over here,was busy packing on the pounds, pouncing nay-sayers and spitting out babies like it was her job. She would be a bigger idiot than him to assume this wasn't happening. 🤦‍♀️💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.