Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why this gets me, but it does 😭 the desperation 😩 some girl offered her fake coffin to Tracy, and some other delusional saddie jumped in and offered to go pick it up for her and bring it to her, like this other chick would just give it to her or something 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtffffff Lmao these girls are killing me it's really entertaining!
Will Big-T really go meet them though!? They will see her true size! Lmao 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Skylar looks like she's really ill. She looks grey, dark eyed and bloated.

Julian looks to be heading the same way as Skylar and seems quite aggressive, especially after the video where Corey was teaching him to punch and fight and the way he raises his fists to the girls.

I can't work out why they don't like Jayden?
Me either... I don’t know where that narrative came from about Jayden not being liked but she’s neglectful to all her kids so idk why Jayden is always the only one talked about. I think I came to this party late lmao hopefully an OG tattler can let us know. But honestly Julian just seems so frustrated, imagine not being able to communicate and then getting throw out to grandma. He’s going to end up calling Tracy’s mom “mommy” and she’s going to bleeping lose her tit and hulk out lmfao

Reactions: 19
hey mom.. take julian, give him back to me when he can talk & then i can teach him all about swag.

thanks byeeee 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Me either... I don’t know where that narrative came from about Jayden not being liked but she’s neglectful to all her kids so idk why Jayden is always the only one talked about. I think I came to this party late lmao hopefully an OG tattler can let us know. But honestly Julian just seems so frustrated, imagine not being able to communicate and then getting throw out to grandma. He’s going to end up calling Tracy’s mom “mommy” and she’s going to bleeping lose her tit and hulk out lmfao
There is a rumor that she was disappointed that Jayden wasn't a boy. Which forced her to have another child, Julian. Above that, if you've been following her you would see that she definitely shines a light on Skylar and possibly Julian because he's the first boy. She makes it a point to highlight both children have blue eyes. It's no coincidence that's Jayden looks just like Corey and is treated like crap. Tara favors Sklyar and ignores Jayden. Tracy's parents have taken Skyler out of the country and on trips horseback riding but never Jayden. Skylar gets these lavish birthday parties and Jadyen doesn't get anything near this. Skyler got to come out in Julie's wedding in the Dominican republic but not Jayden. Skylar teeth came out and she got a post. Skylar knocked out Jayden's teeth and no mention of it. Look at the girls birthday tributes from Big T. Huge difference. I could go on and on. But the bottom line is that Big T has painted Jayden into the second child narrative and I think she's done an effective job of making everyone else around them see it as such when it's so not the case. She's a sweet, spunky little girl. Jayden doesn't deserve this treatment at all from any of these people.

Now that I have pointed some of this out, I am sure you will see it when she posts ❤.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Tracy has always been one of those people who pretends to have a picture perfect life and when you bring up anything wrong with it (aka #1 - the whole wedding debacle and aka #2 - when Sammy told her she was losing her go getter career self) she acts like a middle schooler and scream, kicks and cries until its let go of. Like many people said, I agree in the beginning when they first had Sky, they probably were a tight happy family... but eventually things came crumbling down. Instead of being an adult since she is incapable of doing so, she plays the woe is me victim card so people continuously feel bad for her and give her hand outs.. and I'm sure that's how she grew up as well.

Instead of facing things head on she blocks you in real life and or virtually. It takes a special kind of person to have that much hatred in her heart where she can't even say "hey, maybe I was the problem, maybe I made some mistakes". Nope. She lives in a false reality from her family to her appearance and she's stupid to think people won't be able to catch on like many already have. Notice how she gets EXTREMELY deffensive when someone asks her literally anything ? It's cause deep down she knows she's a piece of tit but she thinks its 2005 when looks could get away with anything and everything.

And now look... her entire life is falling apart. She barely can handle her kids, she's sex and guy obsessed when that should be LAST on her list and she has to move because she refuses to get a real job and would rather film herself watching tv and cry about child support. Good luck, Chuck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Now I’m not being nasty (maybe a bit - homeschooling = vodka of an evening) buuuuuut what has she done to those poor kids*?! They’re half the age of mine and twice as wide!! 😳😳
*this is nothing against those poor kids, it’s 100% her (and his!) bad parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Now I’m not being nasty (maybe a bit - homeschooling = vodka of an evening) buuuuuut what has she done to those poor kids*?! They’re half the age of mine and twice as wide!! 😳😳
*this is nothing against those poor kids, it’s 100% her (and his!) bad parenting.
They don’t get a decent diet, they’re bounced around from house to house. I’m sure they’re constantly stuck in the middle of their parents bullshit. I doubt they get a decent meal unless Raven or her husband have cooked it. All 3 children look like they’ve had their hearts broken and let down by the people who are supposed to care about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
They don’t get a decent diet, they’re bounced around from house to house. I’m sure they’re constantly stuck in the middle of their parents bullshit. I doubt they get a decent meal unless Raven or her husband have cooked it. All 3 children look like they’ve had their hearts broken and let down by the people who are supposed to care about them.
It’s so sad for them. Those children deserve so much better.

Reactions: 13
Looks like she forgot to photoshop her stretch marks on her recent boom bod ad which omfg 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 About damn time!!!

Reactions: 12
AC31DA1D-59EA-4D87-8D15-946F87503D5A.jpeg

this just came up on my social media. Perfectly timed for this discussion :(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has to throw in the “keep the negativity off my page” for several reasons:
A) her saddies will fill her delusional head with “duck the haters, you’re beautiful, hot, curvy, etc”
B) her saddies will praise her for being “real” with her stretch marks
C) the whole “woe is me” I don’t get child support AND I have randos attacking me online!
Grow up!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
A) her saddies will fill her delusional head with “duck the haters, you’re beautiful, hot, curvy, etc”
C) the whole “woe is me” I don’t get child support AND I have randos attacking me online!
Grow up!!!
Still feels photoshopped to me. Just can’t figure out where.

Reactions: 18
I LOVE reading comments on all of the different pages and wondering which account belongs to which tattler 😂😂 I want to comment on them and be like HEY GURL, FANCY MEETING YOU HERE 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Grow up!!!
I need a love as strong and brave as those leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine she went to therapy and got the help she needs and distances herself from the toxic people and things in her life and begins to really take responsibility. She has the will to do instagram all day and tik tok as well imagine her putting that energy into herself and children and making sure things are how they should be.

Reactions: 14
Let me tell you something, if i left any of my kids at my parents house for a whole week and scattered the remaining 2 kids else where then proceeded to act like a dirty thirsty slut all over thr internet, my mother would pretty much tell me to come get my kid and she is not going to be doing this. Let's be real. Her parents have raised their own kids already. Grandkids are great but nkt their job to raise them
My mother would first drag the hell out of me, beat my ass, then take all my kids away from me if I was acting out like Tracy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.