Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion. I see nothing wrong with the interaction of Corey and Julian. It's a 5 second video. It doesn't appear he was being held hostage on the toilet for a long time. Corey's just trying to get him to be verbal. The only thing wrong with the video in my opinion is that he posted it to social media. Why tf is their toilet paper across the bathroom 🤣. I guess there's no where else to put it?
I agree with this. Corey can barely take care of himself and he’s clearly not the smartest. I don’t think he was going to force Julian to sit there all day without his ass being wiped until he said something. It was a 5 second video of Corey trying to get Julian to communicate. I didn’t see it as him punishing him for being non verbal by not giving him toilet paper. We have to remember this is new to Corey he has a lot to learn about dealing with a special needs child. It was a little chaotic in there when Julian was just trying to take a tit in peace but I don’t think Corey was intentionally being a dick about it.

Reactions: 17
Lmao Trashy spends more time with jess and her baby than her own children. Ah covid is still spreading yet Jess allows her to come over 🤢🤮

Reactions: 27
I wonder why big-t still keeps eps in her name? For someone who seems to despise him, she sure hanging onto it..I know she uses the excuse that her kids have the last name but umm...if she hated him that much, why keep his name on her Instagram handle? In my personal experience, when I was cheated on, I changed my name back to my maiden name immediately even before divorce was final 😆 I wanted nothing of him. My daughter can have his last name but not me. Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder why big-t still keeps eps in her name? For someone who seems to despise him, she sure hanging onto it..I know she uses the excuse that her kids have the last name but umm...if she hated him that much, why keep his name on her Instagram handle? In my personal experience, when I was cheated on, I changed my name back to my maiden name immediately even before divorce was final 😆 I wanted nothing of him. My daughter can have his last name but not me. Thoughts?
I know right? Every other second she is bashing him and everything he stands for but still leaves 'eps'.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's even funnier about the whole thing is that she never even legally changed her name.🤣🤣🙄🤦‍♀️ Her name on everything is Maloney. So I don't even buy the excuse saying because it's her kid's last name. She's just keeping it to intimidate any new girl he gets snd to annoy him and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Unpopular opinion. I see nothing wrong with the interaction of Corey and Julian. It's a 5 second video. It doesn't appear he was being held hostage on the toilet for a long time if any at all. Corey's just trying to get him to be verbal. The only thing wrong with the video in my opinion is that he posted it to social media. Why tf is their toilet paper across the bathroom 🤣. I guess there's no where else to put it?
Agreed. I think it might have been a therapist or something that told the family to try to engage the whole family in ensuring Julian learns people’s names and phrases.
also agree. Why is their toilet paper so far even for an adult!!

Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion. I see nothing wrong with the interaction of Corey and Julian. It's a 5 second video. It doesn't appear he was being held hostage on the toilet for a long time if any at all. Corey's just trying to get him to be verbal. The only thing wrong with the video in my opinion is that he posted it to social media. Why tf is their toilet paper across the bathroom 🤣. I guess there's no where else to put it?
I mean my issue is that his tone is the same for all of them all the time. He’s always sounding like he’s on the verge of losing his tit. Lol
He sounds like a previously juiced up muscle head. But I mean to be fair, it could just be his way. I’m just saying I COULD NOT stand to hear it in regards to children, let alone my own. But I’m a witch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with this. Corey can barely take care of himself and he’s clearly not the smartest. I don’t think he was going to force Julian to sit there all day without his ass being wiped until he said something. It was a 5 second video of Corey trying to get Julian to communicate. I didn’t see it as him punishing him for being non verbal by not giving him toilet paper. We have to remember this is new to Corey he has a lot to learn about dealing with a special needs child. It was a little chaotic in there when Julian was just trying to take a tit in peace but I don’t think Corey was intentionally being a dick about it.
I mean Julian is almost 3 so no this is not new to him so I disagree there and also what if Julliandoesn’t know how to say dada? You can’t force him, a nonverbal deaf child, to say words if he can’t say it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know right? Every other second she is bashing him and everything he stands for but still leaves 'eps'.
I think it’s because she wants the tie to her kids. She doesn’t want to publicly be a Maloney while her kids are Epstein. I think I kind of get it. She just needs to refrain from speaking/referring to his character, because THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER LOOK DUMB AND BITTER.

Reactions: 10
She never legally changed her name to let Epstein when they got married. Her legal last name is and always has been Maloney

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yea i mean i get wanting to have the same name as your kids etc but if her name is still legally maloney then on official documents and stuff her name would be diff than the kids? So it seems she only cares about having the same name on social media? Or are the kids last names legally maloney-epstien? Hmm now i wonder what the kids last names legally are?

Reactions: 11
She said on her last live that she hasn’t changed it because she ordered a shitload of business cards with Eps and and didn’t want them to go to waste. 😂

1 - I will give you the $10 to order some new business cards online sis

2 - what in the world could she possibly needs business cards for? Lmao! Other social media/PR/marketing business. Riiiiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Members who continue to argue from this point will be removed from the thread, you both had your say now move on. Report any more posts like this members - Please read our rules and why they're important
Who the duck are you coming at me and my pare ting abilities. You dont fucki g know me. Both my children are well taken care of and in wonderful hands. You're the one sitting back and judging from a 40 second instagram video. Why don't you go push out a kid yourself and start your parenting journey. I been on here long time but dont bleeping come for me and my parenting. You don't know me or my child. I am guving a point of view as parent of a special needs. I dunno what kind of autistic kids you work with, but if you came near my kid i would eat you up
Oh shut up you idiot. I'll come at you or anyone who says that video is acceptable parenting. I have children and we'll into my parenting journey. Weirdly I don't feel the need to exploit my child and film them to try and imply brilliant at it.

Eat me up would you? Ha, OK!! 😂😂 If I got a whiff of your parenting style with autistic children and it was anything like that video that you think it was acceptable, if definitely be raising concerns.

You don't need to humiliate your child to get your own way. Maybe try treating them like a human and get support for yourself if you think aggression helps autism.

She was involved in a scam that I think she and the people involved ripped people off of $300,000. They were supposed to launch a makeup line and after people preordered the collection, the launch didn’t happen and they didn’t refund people their money.

Exactly!!! I just googled it and it’s Glamour dolls X Lisa Frank and it’s actually $370,000 that was made. Her and Tracy are robbers!!! One uses Venmo, the other uses makeup and they both use Paetron (for their stupid podcast).
Wow.... how do these people get away with this tit?! Like you just take people’s money with no repercussions. Mr. Denny the cop?! I’m shocked 🙄🙄🙄I forgot all about her crappy makeup launch attempt

Reactions: 15
Wow.... how do these people get away with this tit?! Like you just take people’s money with no repercussions. Mr. Denny the cop?! I’m shocked 🙄🙄🙄I forgot all about her crappy makeup launch attempt
People act like Jessica was the only one when she wasn’t. There were other people involved in it so I highly doubt she stole 330,000. I got people here don’t like her but you can’t make stuff up when you really don’t know and I don’t know the full truth

Reactions: 8
I think everyone is missing the point that Tracy failed Julian by not getting him early intervention then when he finally was put into some kind of deaf therapy, she basically decided she didn’t want to focus on signing at all (which we all agree he seems to prefer) and wants him to do spoken word. She also isn’t doing the hard work, her mom is. I doubt Gigi is reaching out the Epstein’s on what the therapist said to do with Julian and they are going off google (or maybe something gets lost bc there’s no direct communication). Either way, Tracy NEVER tries and she should get the majority of your anger. Not a parent/grandparent/aunt who tries and does it incorrectly.

lmfao what is this man on no one wants ur dick pics ffs , my friend is being nice trying to get more info on the drama 😂😂😂
Nice! We discussed this before but Tracy commented somewhere that she told him to get an OF to pay child support so we speculated maybe Corey and Brielle were bleeping with BigT.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When and how and what I never heard of this before.

Reactions: 5
Oh shut up you idiot. I'll come at you or anyone who says that video is acceptable parenting. I have children and we'll into my parenting journey. Weirdly I don't feel the need to exploit my child and film them to try and imply brilliant at it.

Eat me up would you? Ha, OK!! 😂😂 If I got a whiff of your parenting style with autistic children and it was anything like that video that you think it was acceptable, if definitely be raising concerns.

You don't need to humiliate your child to get your own way. Maybe try treating them like a human and get support for yourself if you think aggression helps autism.
Is there a reason you're being so aggressive over something that essentially has nothing to do with us? You came at her initial post kind of harsh. Maybe take the issue up with Corey and not a random strangers opinion. Tbh none of our opinions mean anything. It's just our opinions which we're all entitled to have. If I strongly disagree and am annoyed by another member I just ignore them or peace it up or let it go. Too much drama over an issue that isn't ours.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.