Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one of Olivia and Tracy’s first fights on the show Olivia said “you’re gunna blow up I can’t wait to see you in 10 years” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Yea i mean i get wanting to have the same name as your kids etc but if her name is still legally maloney then on official documents and stuff her name would be diff than the kids? So it seems she only cares about having the same name on social media? Or are the kids last names legally maloney-epstien? Hmm now i wonder what the kids last names legally are?
I mean technically she doesn’t legally have to change her name. But she can still use it. Like when she signs forms for school or whatever. On most forms that have any legality, there is an option that asks if you’ve gone by any other name. So maybe she does that? I doubt it, but eh maybe.

Reactions: 9
On one of Olivia and Tracy’s first fights on the show Olivia said “you’re gunna blow up I can’t wait to see you in 10 years” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I remember that “vividly… That scene… Guess who has right 🤣

I mean technically she doesn’t legally have to change her name. But she can still use it. Like when she signs forms for school or whatever. On most forms that have any legality, there is an option that asks if you’ve gone by any other name. So maybe she does that? I doubt it, but eh maybe.
Tracy’s real name is Tracy Maloney. She’s Irish. 🇮🇪 She didn’t even change it when she was Mrs. Epstein. So I think that’s why people are confused why she still has “Eps” up on her social media name, especially when she has so much hate towards Corey and his family. All of her public/legal records I’ve shown her legal name to be Tracy Maloney.

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t legally have to change her name because she’s never changed it at all. Not even once she had kids. Yes you’re right on forms they ask if you’ve gone by any other legal name, but she’s never gone by any other name legally except for Tracy Catherine Maloney. DiMarco isn’t her real name and she never changed it after she got married. It was all for social media, like every other damn thing in her life. So - no change of name will be necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Theory- does anyone think the kids might have the Maloney name? Do we know for sure they have Coreys name?

Reactions: 8

Whos gunna tell her she looks prettier in the beginning of the video rather than in the second part where she’s a cake face and trying too hard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Whos gunna tell her she looks prettier in the beginning of the video rather than in the second part where she’s a cake face and trying too hard?
She always looks wayyy prettier with a fresh face her 2000s make up is too harsh and ages her so much i dont get why she sticks to it, it clearly hasnt done a thing for her dating life 😒

21C363E0-E163-446B-88A8-6BD5D3D6444F.jpeg
E0F83560-41F5-470F-9D75-8058B38CD5FF.jpeg

Reactions: 8

Ewwww look at all the age spots and sun spots on her chest from the decadesssss of tanning 🤢 SPF ladies is our friends!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Her top lip is all jacked up i see like bumps and it seems uneven....she didn't need free filler for it to look like this, better off to get a job and save and get proper filler from a proper place if shes set on having fillers

Reactions: 11
Why is the location of their Mommy-Son date? It’s not like she’ll be able to understand what anyone is saying. Neither one knows ASL!!
46D78568-7200-48A8-BE56-34C0075DA18A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🙄Whelp, the oddly positioned Fred Flintstone foot is back where it belongs...on the couch.🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Okay guys, not to validate her, but my foot does the same thing! I’ve had lifelong dancers tell me they would kill for their feet to be able to do that.

Reactions: 7
Okay guys, not to validate her, but my foot does the same thing! I’ve had lifelong dancers tell me they would kill for their feet to be able to do that.
If her feet were pointed, maybe. But that looks uncomfortable as hell and is a second away from cramping. I’ve been dancing since i was three years old.

Reactions: 13
None! Maybe because a godmother is someone you admire, and respect. All TrashBagDumpTracy has to offer is
1. How to be a side piece
2. How to hate your body, and pretend to be something you are not.
3. How to be an awful parent.
4. How to photoshop a perfect fantasy life, because reality is to real.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
God her obsession with Brielle is real.
She reminds me of Vanessa from jersey shore. Completely nut job obsessed.

Reactions: 20
@Mid madness, 👍🏽I’m sure your foot does have the same/similar position👍🏽 as Big T’s. The difference is she makes it relevant, in her stupid-ass posts! She was blah-blahing about some TV show, why do why we need to see her foot?
I’m being harsh, that I went on about her foot, I’m just so tired of her being a non-contributing member of society, with her main focus being able to manage her time for nail, hair and Botox appointments, while the rest of us are functioning through everyday life, along with the obstacles that may come our way.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.