Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doggy style, it’s because the guys you are with don’t want to see your true self. You cat-fished them. The only way they can stomach being with you, is from behind. This way they don’t have to see the mite filled lashes, uneven blistered lips, and caked on makeup bloated face!
On the podcast she used to say that reverse cowgirl was her favorite bc she looked best from that angle (big butt, smaller waist, gut hidden). Imagine her riding you? I doubt she can even lift herself to bounce up and down, she just sits there, at best swaying 😂

I doubt she does doggy simply bc the guy would need to handle her waist and given how insecure she is...

I maintain she’s missionary fully clothed in the dark. You can’t convince me otherwise.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The sad thing is she doesnt need to live like that. We've all been there, gained some weight, feel insecure about it. Most normal ppl get up and do something about it. Work out. Eat better. Or just own it and love it if youre too lazy to change it! She doesnt work so she literally has all day to work out (with the kiddos even!) go on walks, google healthy tasty meals and cook them! She has nothing but time and help and she squanders it all on tiktok and photoshop and then wonders why she feels so miserable😒. She chose to be a stay at home mom and somehow managed to fail at that because she couldnt even bother to keep her kids teeth clean and healthy. She had one job. To care for those babies and she was to selfish to do even that for her own children 😔😣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t she make a “playroom” for these kids? She’s complaining about marker on that gaudyass couch. Does she just stay in this room because it’s closer to the kitchen? I’m so confused. Like why film that? Just clean it up? Idk my friend’s kid did this and she didn’t blast it all over the net. Tracy shows off all the wrong things when it comes to her kids. It’s annoying.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she make a “playroom” for these kids? She’s complaining about marker on that gaudyass couch. Does she just stay in this room because it’s closer to the kitchen? I’m so confused. Like why film that? Just clean it up? Idk my friend’s kid did this and she didn’t blast it all over the net. Tracy shows off all the wrong things when it comes to her kids. It’s annoying.
I thought her kids KNOW BETTER than to sit on that couch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was going to say the same! This one is supposed to be the "show" living room
Everything is for show for her everything is a facade to show how in control she is. That marker on the couch is proof that her bubble is bursting and her karma is catching up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought her kids KNOW BETTER than to sit on that couch 😂
I came here to say this exact thing.🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love when she "plays" herself. She does the work for us of pointing out how she constantly lies and contradicts herself.
She swears everything is special about her and her kids, family etc...ummm no you're fking normal like everyone else.🙄 I'm using the word normal loosely to describe her.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her playroom must be a hot mess or packed up for the upcoming move cos she always swore the kids didnt come into the velour couch room.....somethings up with her....i wonder if the playroom is covered in stuff or boxes or id she already moved and only took the velour couch with her? So curious!

Reactions: 8
Seriously!! So weird to post. My kids have taken a marker to our white RH couch! LMAO I mean my own fault for getting a white couch. I wasn't mad at the kids, I just explained we draw on paper and at the counter not on the couch. They never did it again. Maybe if she explained and taught them & got off the damn phone that wouldn't happen.

Reactions: 19
I think Jess just does makeup now and you don’t need a license anymore for makeup applications
I thought that’s all Jessica ever did. I don’t remember her doing hair ever.

Here we go with the SwAG again 🙄🙄
Cheap knockoff designer clothes ✔
Shoes 2 sizes too big ✔
Girl leggings ✔
These poor kids are going to think they’re so Italian and grow up parroting the stuff she says. And they’re going to get put in their place by kids that are really Italian. She’s setting them up for failure in so many ways and it’s sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210126-110359_TikTok.jpg

Old pic but she looks better natural and thin lipped for sure. Better than a 🐒 butthole

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She dose not live in the real world! What the bloody hell is she on about does she honestly think she works hard doing her 3 jobs from her phone!!!! The scary thing is she honestly believes the BS that she spouts im scared for her mental health at this point her delusionalness about her work ethic and her weight and looks is crazy!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.