Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice her lip lady irina deleted the tiktok video on her Insta of big t with no filters 🤣🤣. To each their own but personally not a fan of lip fillers. And for the love of god big T get a new lip color!! So not cute

Please someone explain why she is required to post this 🤣🤣🤣
She should take her own advice. Since she has zero nice things to say to anyone she should keep her duck bill lips shut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Also note how she said we have dedicated our lives to trashing her. I don’t know about you guys, but I have a successful career, a husband and find time to get my ass to the gym every morning. I don’t dedicate my life to her. I do however take pleasure every now and then reading things that are reality when people who are shameful try to lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also note how she said we have dedicated our lives to trashing her. I don’t know about you guys, but I have a successful career, a husband and find time to get my ass to the gym every morning. I don’t dedicate my life to her. I do however take pleasure every now and then reading things that are reality when people who are shameful try to lie.
Yup, me too. A few threads back we actually all vaguely said what we do for work. Most if not all of us here are smart, successful women 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s very defensive about her lips, I honestly think she knows they look bad and is self conscious of them and since she’s “required” to post them, she’s watching every comment that comes in to try to defend herself or delete the comment ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Echo -works out of Queens- over an hour away for Tracy
Jessica - Lives in Bergen County - looks about an hour or more
Hair Lady- about an hour from Middletown
Nail Salon- over an hour away from Middletown
Lip Lady- over an hour away from Middletown

This witch can travel to all those places regularly but can’t bleeping take her child to his therapies..... I’m bleeping done.... this woman does not deserve to be a mother .... she needs the karma train to hit her, back up and hit her again and again and again until all the bad karma eats her alive.....

Don’t plaster all your locations all over the place then complain about the 1 hour drive it takes to take your baby to therapy.

don’t talk tit about Corey being a deadbeat when you’re right the duck up there with him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
She’s very defensive about her lips, I honestly think she knows they look bad and is self conscious of them and since she’s “required” to post them, she’s watching every comment that comes in to try to defend herself or delete the comment ASAP.
No I think she thinks they look good because otherwise why would she go back and have them done by the same butcher for a second time I really think she has reverse body dysmorphia where she thinks she looks great when she really looks like a pile of tit.
And I’m not talking about her weight because I’m overweight I own that tit. I’m also doing an eating program and a plan and working out and watching what I do to trying to lose it you won’t see me photoshopping pounds and pounds and pounds off my pictures and pretending that yes I’m so naturally thin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Because I'm sure there's nothing by her. 🙄 Lies. The truth is it's too much to handle. It would kill her just to say my mom helps me because I need it. Why is it anyone’s business??? The same reason we know Corey isn’t paying child support. You air stuff out on a public social media account. The public will ask questions. Go private or stfu and deal with it. None of her life is anyone’s business but she makes it everyone's. The same reason people ask what kind of shampoo she uses is the same reason people ask stuff like this. I mean tit nobody's asking when your next gynecologist appointment is.
Thisssss all day!!

Reactions: 9
No I think she thinks they look good because otherwise why would she go back and have them done by the same butcher for a second time I really think she has reverse body dysmorphia where she thinks she looks great when she really looks like a pile of tit.
And I’m not talking about her weight because I’m overweight I own that tit. I’m also doing an eating program and a plan and working out and watching what I do to trying to lose it you won’t see me photoshopping pounds and pounds and pounds off my pictures and pretending that yes I’m so naturally thin.
I’ve said this before. 💯 reverse body dysmorphia.

Same sis 🥰

I think the coffin may be for some kind of Valentine’s decor. Who knows.

Hey T, if you gave up 2 hours of tv a week, or Tik Tok, you could have your son home with you! 💡it’s called being a MOM.

Corey sucks yes, but at least he isn’t screaming from the mountain tops how great he is. He keeps his mouth shut with the exception of some grainy ass videos a couple times a month.

Can Tattle get an app already?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.