Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things:
1) I saw the BE page posted a TikTok from that Amanda girl that one or more Tattlers compared to Tracy in the past...how convenient lol
2) I’m guessing that handwritten note in her story that says “Tracy, just in case you didn’t believe me :)” is meant to be from a mystery man? Here we go again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know right. She is obviously not over her divorce as she claims she is because of the fact that its the only thing she talks about. Imagine those kids seeing coffins and tit in the house.... or maybe not since they don't even live there for more than 24 hours. Very good friend of mine got divorced about a year ago because of cheating. They have 2 kids and let me tell you... the way they suck it up and play nice so their kids don't feel a certain type of way is amazing... or maybe its because they are ADULTS. If she could get out of the year 2002 and act up, she could be enjoying those kids instead of mwntally sabotaging them. And whoever said that Skylar has empty eyes when you look at her is so right. I cannot unsee it now. All of them look unhappy
Your friends could give these two se pointers, well done to them for putting their children's needs above their own.

Also remember when Tracy said no way she would do a divorce party on her podcast, she said it would be disrespectful to her kids and the end of a marriage/family is nothing to celebrate............. More lies I suppose

Reactions: 16
2 things:
1) I saw the BE page posted a TikTok from that Amanda girl that one or more Tattlers compared to Tracy in the past...how convenient lol
2) I’m guessing that handwritten note in her story that says “Tracy, just in case you didn’t believe me :)” is meant to be from a mystery man? Here we go again 🙄
No way lol that’s definitely a woman’s handwriting

Reactions: 14
She absolutely painted parts of her body black in an app, look what happens when I lighten the picture-clarity of it. Big black patches, she has shrunken and then filled in with black so the lines don’t look distorted. Why even do that. Isn’t she nervous when ppl see her in public? Like her I unphotoshopped size?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe someone paid her to take a picture in front of her bathroom.

She couldn’t crop out the shower curtain?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sorry, but not buying the crybaby "his therapy is over an hour away from my house so he HAS to live with his grandmother" rant. First of all, she she drives all over the place and we have seen the videos to prove it. Second, why isn't she staying with him over at her mother's during the week with Jayden and Skyler? Something isn't adding up Large Marge.
Exactly drive him to therapy and back to his home your damn self you fat duck so he can have the stability he deserves and a bond with his mother. Makes me SICK

Exactly drive him to therapy and back to his home your damn self you fat duck so he can have the stability he deserves and a bond with his mother. Makes me SICK
But she’d miss her lip appointment because her lips dissolve the filler super fast. So she has to go more often

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Umm her this or that posts.... isn’t this identical to the Watts’ murder house? Just a different color of course
Extremely similar. I was obsessed with that case from day 1 for almost 2 years.

Reactions: 7
YOOOOO you are wrong for this one lmfao Jess looks like a toddler next to her. There’s no way she photoshopped that well!! Why doesn’t she get a job as a graphic designer cause holy duck that’s her calling in life. I’ve never seen someone photoshop like this before. It’s remarkable
I think I did her dirty but I’m not too far off from the way she actually looks without the filters based on what we’ve seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tracy acts like Julian’s only option is to go up to her mom’s...is she saying there are no resources down here (Monmouth county) for deaf children?!

And that comment/excuse about not having an “extra needs child” really pissed me off. My family has a history with hearing loss/issues and my mom had it really bad recently. I was dead ass prepared to teach both our old asses a new language! Well, new languages bc we’re bilingual and I don’t think ASL is universal so I was hell bent on having to learn sign language in my native tongue and English. Like damn! Just so I can keep talking my mom. But that’s what you do when you love someone. (She’s ok, now. She had surgery and it was corrected. I actually have to buy her noise cancelling headphones bc she hears “too much” now 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It just surprises me she would stay with him for so long if he was always cheating. She strikes me as the type that would beat the hell out of the guy, the girl and leave the relationship, she just doesn’t strike me as the type to look the other way, he must’ve really manipulated her
Late to the madness but It sadly doesn’t surprise me after seeing her true self the past year and a half- two yearr and going back and watching the show. She was desperate for love and to be the first for everything and prove everyone wrong. There have been rumors and fool proof confirmation that he was cheating since the JL days when she started dating him. He has never changed. She settled for the image. She settled to be the first. She settled because she thought the end all be all was to be a wife and mother at a certain age/milestone in life and before friends (add in fame with it). She was/is self absorbed and what she wants, she gets. Anyone who gives her concerning and sound advice, she attacks. Reason she’s in the position she’s in now.
She has this “holier than thou” take on herself so she rushed everything only to find out she never wanted any of it.. or never wanted any of it with Cory. She KNEW for years and still had kids with this man.

she covered it up by saying they had threesomes and she didn’t care if he went to strip clubs and she fully trusted her man and she was such a freak he would never step out.. yeaa she was covering up or over compensating trying to make herself feel better cause her man actually was doing that tit. She’s insecure! No way in hell she’d invite a third party into bed. I could see her “flipping” out and saying “she’s done” if Cory spent one sec longer on the other party than her 😂

She recently posted a meme about “dating guys younger than 35 is useless” or something and it’s like MA’AM, you dated, married, fucked and had kids with a man a few years younger than you.. you’re 33. NOW you wanna bash it because it didn’t work out for you??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Tracy acts like Julian’s only option is to go up to her mom’s...is she saying there are no resources down here (Monmouth county) for deaf children?!

And that comment/excuse about not having an “extra needs child” really pissed me off. My family has a history with hearing loss/issues and my mom had it really bad recently. I was dead ass prepared to teach both our old asses a new language! Well, new languages bc we’re bilingual and I don’t think ASL is universal so I was hell bent on having to learn sign language in my native tongue and English. Like damn! Just so I can keep talking my mom. But that’s what you do when you love someone. (She’s ok, now. She had surgery and it was corrected. I actually have to buy her noise cancelling headphones bc she hears “too much” now 😂😂)
This is the most sad EXCUSE I've ever heard. Any determined mother would drive their kid an hour to their therapy. She never posts about missing them Nd not seeing them... i was 9 months pregnant when my son got diagnosed with autism. I drove 6 days a bleeping week 45 minutes with a NEWBORN in the car for him to begin therapy. There were times i remember pulling over to the side of the road for feedings and crying all at the same time but i did it and did not give him or think about giving him to any of his grandparents. This went on for 3 years straight with no breaks in betweem. duck her and how she considers herself a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Was Big T on Wine Down Wednesday this week?

Big T posted something about keeping secrets and compared herself to a vault. I know Minnie referenced it on Big T’s page when she said you literally were just on with yeahthat’sghost and said Corey’s cheating was one of the reasoning you got divorced!

I actually follow that Reggie clown 😂😂 I can’t stand his voice so I basically fast forward until I see Big T then I watch her portion. Can anyone tell me where I can find her segment from this week’s Wine Down Wednesday?

Oh and I would be remiss if didn’t say what a trash bag she is for pawning Julian off on her mom and dad. I drive an hour and 20 minutes EACH way for work. 5 days a week for almost 2 years. You do what you have to do. It comes with the adult title.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My mother would first drag the hell out of me, beat my ass, then take all my kids away from me if I was acting out like Tracy.
Girl same. My mom would be glad to help if I was working hard or had a legitimate reason why I couldn’t watch my own damn kids that I made the decision to create. She would tell me I have one week to get my tit together and from that point probably help me once a week with the kids. Instagram isn’t a reason not to watch your kids. Make your sponsored post and move along!!! It doesn’t warrant having days away from them. Her parents are just as bad as her. The more they don’t speak up about it , the more filthy trash bag is going to toss those kids at them.

• Heart
His FB has said divorced for months now. It’s his real account because my friend is a close friend of their family.
I take everything those two put on social media with a grain of salt. She also has Epstein as her last name on Facebook and has the eps on IG and the girl never legally changed her name when she got married

Girl same. My mom would be glad to help if I was working hard or had a legitimate reason why I couldn’t watch my own damn kids that I made the decision to create. She would tell me I have one week to get my tit together and from that point probably help me once a week with the kids. Instagram isn’t a reason not to watch your kids. Make your sponsored post and move along!!! It doesn’t warrant having days away from them. Her parents are just as bad as her. The more they don’t speak up about it , the more filthy trash bag is going to toss those kids at them.
I think the only way my parents would help me out with that is if i was working crazy hours and couldn’t change them to being my own kid to their therapies. But like real work, not Tracy’s version of “three jobs”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.